Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander (2013 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by GoodofNaija: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
OP is having depression but thinks he's dreaming cheesy
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by goatandyam: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

I am not sick and i am sure of what happened in my dreams even though i don't like talking most of them

Do you remembered in 2010 when Yar'Ardua was sick and nobody knew where he was?

Do you also remembered that some people said he was kidnapped?

Now let me tell you where he was

On that fateful wednesday when Jonathan was made the Acting President, i had a dream and in that dream i was taken to Saudi Arabia to see the sick, skinny and shrinked Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

I was a pathetic sight. Yar'Adua had shrinked so much and looking hopeless. One can visibly see his skeleton and he was wearing something like animal skin.

A voice said to and i quote

Look at him saying Allah will heal me but he will die.

I woke up to hear the new that Jonathan has been made Acting president.

I later saw a picture online showing the exact state of Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

OR

What about my dream earlier this year that Buhari came back alive and healthy when other pastors and prophets were saying he will die or has died in UK?

https://www.nairaland.com/3940506/fulfilled-saw-president-buhari-return
i hope you wont tell seun you also dreamt of this thread going front page. grin
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bro do not be bothered by overwhelming contrary comments and views to what you shared, for it is not meant for those who are blind, but only those who can see!

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by yuvisan: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don’t believe in dreams either, not at all.
These times call for serious thinking and reasoning.
And I sincerely think that all Nigerians should encourage
President Mohammad Buhari to CONSOLIDATE the work he started.
Times may be difficult, but with our prayers and forthrightness
things will surely be much ,much better.
All true patriots clamour for continuation, consolidation and consolidation,
in all rationality.
NO PAIN, NO GAIN , NO CROSS ,NO CROWN.

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by mabea: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

Exposed myself how?

My dreams are always true even when it contradicts what other pastors and prophets claims to have seen

Check this

https://www.nairaland.com/3940506/fulfilled-saw-president-buhari-return
Your dreams may be true but your interpretation is wrong. You see there is no politician who is not sharing money including buhari.

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Nuzo1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
mabea:
Your dreams may be true but your interpretation is wrong. You see there is no politician who is not sharing money including buhari.

You are very correct on the emboldened.

If you noticed, unlike previous elections and serious past events in the country; there's no clear cut prophecy from God about 2019.

But for sure, neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

Something new and positively strange is coming.

Nigerians should bookmark this post to prove me wrong.
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by mabea: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nuzo1:

You are very correct on the emboldened.

If you noticed, unlike previous elections and serious past events in the country; there's no clear cut prophecy from God about 2019.

But for sure, neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

Something new and positively strange is coming.

Nigerians should bookmark this post to prove me wrong.
Wow! let God's choice emerge.

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
upower123:
Na malaria dey worry you.. Go take treatment..

Can you still say na maleria dey worry me?

God rejected Atiku so there is no way he can be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Buhari For Collecting His Waec Result After 57 Years / Akpabio Stopped From Campaigning For Buhari And Nsima Ekere In Methodist Church / What Is Your Take Of This APC Campaign Poster Spotted In Kwara State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.