Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" (23281 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by vioment: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Where d light to take see who you dey use and for who dem dey use to take study format.

Our incompetence run deeper than fg, sg, lg, and any g.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by pol23: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku 2019 is the key.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Amalekki: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
In a country with minimum wage of N18k you want to buy land in a decent location they will be asking for amounts higher than land value in America sef - yeye confused people grin

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
True. Used with very low wages. Badly treated by horrible bosses, especially Lebanese and Arabs alike, Indians, and Chinese and the government doesn't care.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by omoluabi100: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wetin concern me, Oyo state no kuku pay 18k before before. Na 13,500 we dey collect for Oyo. if dey add 2000. Na increment be that Na! no be so?
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by kenostika(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
So terrible.A country where most employers feel paying you salary is a favour.Bosses behaves like god because there are limited jobs and getting credit facilities is hard.In a saner climate,most employers in Nigeria will beg people to work in their companies.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Demgohearword:
no cap on that
5 Promising Artistes That will Takeover the Music Industry Next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nHjAB1d1lg
your List is complete with out ME
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Mijolnir(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Its a shame. sad
#Entrepreneurship is the way forward.
#Become your own Boss today. cool

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by jeff1607(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
China nko? India inclusive,
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by SarkinYarki: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
And also the most unproductive I have come across

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by symbianDON(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
our leaders, past and present, are most wicked leaders in the whole universe!!! very very very very selfish, hard hearted and wicked!!.......yet they are highest paid all over the world and still they won't stop stealing our common wealth and plunging this supposed great nation into a deeper abyss!!
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by okeniti: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
50k minimum. Higher wages generally leads to more spending power which results in better for economy.

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Unfortunately it is true sad
Francis agoda seems 2b d only so called celebrity who shows interest in d welfare of this country. He makes statements that make me respect him cos he hasn't allowed his success blind his eyes 2d reality on ground. Regarding his statement, I don't think he is entirely correct. I think Bangladeshi workers have d worst working conditions in d world.

Its good 2 increase minimum wage. Its non negotiable but d real work is d private sector. D private sector doesn't pay minimum wage. They pay what they like, way below d countries outlined in d story. Its not just an issue of money but also job security. These are things that folks in d public sector enjoy. D fact is that d public sector is a drain on d country cos many civil servants don't work. They collect free salary. Cos d system is corrupt there's very few ways of assessing productivity

Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Jeromejnr(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
symbianDON:
our leaders, past and present, are most wicked leaders in the whole universe!!! very very very very selfish, hard hearted and wicked!!.......yet they are highest paid all over the world and still they won't stop stealing our common wealth and plunging this supposed great nation into a deeper abyss!!

Lol..he say na in the whole universe grin
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Even Indians use us like shiiiitt in our own country
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by ShaqFu: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
What a shame!

Sometimes I even wonder if being a nigerian is a huge joke. grin
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by InvertedHammer: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
/
Nigerians have "crabs in a bowl" mentality: Instead of others will be better, let all be down and suffering.
They forget trickle-down effects. Why would any sane being promote another term for Buhari if not for self-hate idiocy? Nations are on fast track to economic boom. There is no room for wobbles except in Nigeria.
A failure makes promises to be better when the capacity is non-existent. Surprisingly, you will have full grown adults swallowing all the fibs.

/
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
2.2m minimum wage for Switzerland?
What are we still doing in this deadzone undecided
even you wan run comot from the $hithole? ?? shocked
Apostle must hear this tongue
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by abbeyty(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
The same he go die will still vote for Atiku or Buhari in the next election. VOTE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians have "crabs in a bowl" mentality: Instead of others will be better, let all be down and suffering.
They forget trickle-down effects. Why would any sane being promote another term for Buhari if not for self-hate idiocy? Nations are on fast track to economic boom. There is no room for wobbles except in Nigeria.
A failure makes promises to be better when the capacity is non-existent. Surprisingly, you will have full grown adults swallowing all the fibs.

/

exactly

"crab in the barrel" mentality cheesy

And it's pervasive in the society
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ugosample:

even you wan run comot from the $hithole? ?? shocked

Apostle must hear this tongue
It's even very difficult to enter the Switzerland let alone get a job there. New Zealand no bad sha
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Ugosample(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
dingbang:
Even Indians use us like shiiiitt in our own country

because our law enforcement allow it

And they have been trooping to Nigeria

Because they have seen a lawless country that they can exploit and make a killing undecided
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Were did he get the figures for luxemburg, new zealand and switzerland? is the minimum wage for these countries per year or month?

If it's for a year those figures are wrong and even if it's for a month it's still wrong.
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by yussuph: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
USA $14 per hour
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by koolaid87: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Religion is the only reason these lots can come out for protest.

They adapt well to suffering
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by emperorblog(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
even CHAD AND IVORY COAST PAY DAN US
NEED A BUAINESS IDEA? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
/
How are you supposed to pay your employees when it seems that the more you owe them, the more they "hail" you?

Ask Fayose and Rochas.

/

Mercy Aigbe's Lovely Birthday Cake / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video)