Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics (862 Views)

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by kemzy036: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Proposal Video: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'Fake' Engagement

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, apologises to Nigerians for making people waste their congratulatory messages, in her engagement video gone viral.

Her colleague, actress Iyabo Ojo who was on the set of the film, had shared the proposal video, where Elijah was seen leaning close to the actress on set as he popped the big question, which she said 'Yes' to.

As the posts went viral online and was trailed with mixed reactions from social media users, the actress in a new post on Instagram on Thursday, apologized to millions of Nigerians for misleading them to believe that she was engaged.

She wrote: "BREAKING NEWS!!! I know a whole lot of people Fell for that Viral video of me getting engaged, Because of my Facial expression and reaction Well that is what makes me a good Actor. my Sincere APOLOGY to my True FANS who congratulated me from their heart.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY and to those who were in doubt, U are not an Enemy..PS: I am not the type that brings her Relationship to social media....But when the Right Man comes along, Imma be the one to post about my engagement on my page @iyaboojofespris sorry for bringing you into dis ma. you know we all did not see it getting to this point.

And to those fighting each other in d comment section of every blog, Pls I am sorry for putting you all thru this...The only thing happening in 2019 is my Birthday come 14th of February...Thank you All."

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/proposal-video-actress-nkechi-blessing.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by praizblog: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by kemzy036: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by duduade: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not surprised

I must belong to category

I must trend

Razz tttttrhhhhhing......
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by Tinnytony24(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
In DJ Khalid's Voice "You played yourself" undecided.... All this for cheap fame... we need to stop making all this kind of people trend in Nigeria abeg

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Fake news
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement. Pics by donjon: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
na urself u dey do

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Splashes $280,000 On Lamborghini For Tiwa Savage / Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says / Davido Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth N350 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.