Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno (29140 Views)

Video: Happening Now!! IPOB Members Burnt Police Station At Oyigbo Leaving Dead / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by BubuZombi: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef angry angry angry

Shut up!

Na for him regime Boko Haram start
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by cadesky(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
D way some Christians always play victim in any crisis baffles alot, after going through d comments, I just SMH, U don't need a fully functional brain b4 u know dat dis sect are not Muslims, I am a Muslim, Yoruba by tribe, Dis religion is for peace... If u see any1 or group people saying otherwise or behaved contrary, such are not called Muslim, they must have a different God which they serve... A true Muslim don't pagans talkless of fellow Muslims... Massallam
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by NwaOhafia: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
fk001:

Just condemn the act.

BH have different ideology and agenda.
I did bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by OsuMustGo: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaOhafia:
First thing first, R.I.P to the Imam

Secondly, I remember when Boko Haram were bombing churches and the Muslims were happy.

Later it moved to bombing market places and their questions were, which of the religious died much?

Now it has moved to bombing mosques and killing Imam.

Lastly: if the Muslims then took Boko haram or Boko halas as an enemy, it won't have getting to this

Shut up your mouth
You people just type without using your brain
No real muslim can ever be happy when a church is burnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
princfred:
Why does Islam always produce such in huge numbers? Why is it easy? Did Mohamed do such that they do? Is it mere coincidence?

U mean he was once a crusader?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Aarondan(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na them them

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Bellotelli: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Secondly, I remember when Boko Haram were bombing churches and the Muslims were happy.

Later it moved to bombing market places and their questions were, which of the religious died much?

When has any Muslim rejoice over the bombing of churches... You christains are the most subjective set if humans God has ever created... May God heal u all of ur diseases.

Lastly: if the Muslims then took Boko haram or Boko halas as an enemy, it won't have getting to this

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Macdav(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
The army said the attack on the IDP camp was aborted...

I dunno believe them....

hugwash everywhere... smh
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Christianity is not like ISLIME. In ISLIME you can kill, rape and steal from unbelievers. In Christianity sin is sin, no matter who it is committed against.

U are wrong bro.
Uv been deluded by Western media.
Killing during war was everywhere just like the time of David, Moses,Solomon etc
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
danjumakolo:

U mean he was once a crusader?
I mean was he the Shekau of his time?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by dam2000(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari create boko harem to spoil goodluck government now his unable 2 control them
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by hikmojj(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:
Hurray!!!! Lets have more of this. Keep your destruction to yourselves and keep your filthy hands off little Christian girls like Leah Sharibu.

why u come carry your brain for hand na!
biko take your pills!
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by olutunde12(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
igwefivestar:
and lie muhammed said they have been defeated.

That's the point. When we say buhari and his people should stop saying they have defeated Boko Haram, his mad cows will start saying all kinds of nonsense. The truth is that each time they claim victory over Boko Haram, it claims lives.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by knightsTempler: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
That one section of Nigeria today harbours Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Shiites, Isis, Almajiri Syndrome, Drug Abuse, IDPs, Girl Child Education, and most of the other shit that has given us unenviable spots on the world map are more than enough reasons for our neighbours up north to renounce the presidency of this country for a while.

As you can see, the behemoth of this piled up shit is overwhelming. You are not getting a firm grip of it.

You have held sway for most of the years since 1960, yet the stinking shit keep piling up for you and the rest of the country. Your famed sagacity in the field of political power play in Nigeria has not paid off so far. So what's the use?

Maybe it's time for you to hands off for a while. Maybe it's time for deep introspection before you drown yourself and the rest of the nation with you. Maybe it's just time for us to stare eyeballs to eyeballs and tell ourselves some bitter truths.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
princfred:
I mean was he the Shekau of his time?

Bro,I do understand your hard feelings on Muslims.Its because of the black sheeps in our midst.But it will be cool u read Yamuhammads history.His time was full of persecutions from the idol worshipers so much that he had to flee to Madina.They followed him not untill when Allah commanded him to fight back.Do u know he had a xtian and a Jewish wife?
Kindly know there are good, peaceful and true muslims.Dont blame Islam,but blame Muslims for some of these acts.
Okay,so which state r u from?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by pellummy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
danjumakolo:

U are wrong bro.
Uv been deluded by Western media.
Killing during war was everywhere just like the time of David, Moses,Solomon etc

So what are u insinuating, do u fight armless people, or kill for fun,

This is a matter beyond religion scope.

It just pure darkness in control
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by pellummy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
olutunde12:

That's the point. When we say buhari and his people should stop saying they have defeated Boko Haram, his mad cows will start saying all kinds of nonsense. The truth is that each time they claim victory over Boko Haram, it claims lives.....

Sir, the fact that the sect, was defeated may be true,
This people have not been functional and operating like b4..

They were defeated , when u cut a snake head, the tail still fight...

We sha overcome
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by passey: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
danjumakolo:

We continue to tell you,BH aren't true Muslims.A true muslim cannot kill a soul.A bunch of criminals hypnotized/trained with a false believe of killing people unjustly in the name of religion.They kill any soul that comes their way,be it xtian,Muslim,young,old, man or woman.
Hope this helps.

Na lie you dey blow abeg... True Muslims love to kill and they kill at every chance. True Muslims are Muslims that hold to the strict interpretation of the Qur'an!!!

Just say BH are not the right group for you but BH works strictly according to the Qur'an and the hadiths

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
pellummy:

So what are u insinuating, do u fight armless people, or kill for fun,

This is a matter beyond religion scope.

It just pure darkness in control

I meant that the killings are not justified and not in the islamic tenant.Islam forbids all these acts if u but understand.You find these criminals everywhere.Imagine the xtian man that went to kill almost ten Jewish worshippers at the synagogue.I won't blame xtianity because of this.
In any case,the Quranic verse says "he who kills a soul is as though he has killed the entire mankind"..
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
passey:

Na lie you dey blow abeg... True Muslims love to kill and they kill at every chance. True Muslims are Muslims that hold to the strict interpretation of the Qur'an!!!

Just say BH are not the right group for you but BH works strictly according to the Qur'an and the hadiths

Ok
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by bonje02: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
How is he the cause?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by bonje02: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
dam2000:
Buhari create boko harem to spoil goodluck government now his unable 2 control them

How?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by biomedics(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
We’ve decimated Boko Haram, FG insists https://punchng.com/weve-decimated-boko-haram-fg-insists/

Just yesterday
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
I wanna see something, I will go experience borno next week..

I will go to every local government in BORNO state, spend few days to see first hand the impact of boko haram there.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Chibuzor11(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Let them concentrate on destroying themselves and stop kidnapping and raping little Christian girls like Leah Sharibu.
I hope they find you.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaOhafia:

far more Muslims had been killed by BH. It did not start today. It is not just "moving to bombing mosques and killing Imams".

Muslims hae always spoken against them. They have killed prominent Muslim clerics in the North.

Muslims have always taken BH as an enemy.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by TruthHurts1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chibuzor11:
I hope they find you.

They can ask their imaginary god "allah" to help them find me grin. Unfortunately since he isn't real, allah can't do sh-it to me cool
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by biblia1: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ritzy10:
Boko Haram terrorist, numbering over 200 have, Wednesday evening, attacked some villages near Maiduguri, Borno state and killed no fewer than 15 persons.

The terrorists attacked Kofi, Abba Malumti, Gozari, and Dalori II Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp, all in Konduga local government area of the state.

The terrorists who had stormed Kofi, had, according to villagers who had fled during the attack, met the Islamic cleric and some members of his family who did not flee before their arrival and set them ablaze.

The terrorists, who, according to reports, overpowered security personnel with firepower, also attacked Dalori II IDP camp and killed eight persons.

Also attacking Malumti village, the terrorists killed two persons and set many properties, including animals ablaze.

Some gullible Christians still calling these heartless clowns Muslims.After killing people's indiscriminately.
May Allah exposed all these penetrators. Amin

Meanwhile, the Nigerian army has claimed that it foiled the attack by the insurgents at Dalori IDP camp and Kofa. The army said it was an attempted attack at about 10pm. It said the attack was aborted by troops of 251 Task Force Battalion, a statement by the army on a Facebook post claim.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/imam-family-members-burnt-to-death-as-boko-haram-attack-borno/

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by biblia1: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Some gullible Christians still calling these heartless clowns Muslims.After killing people's indiscriminately.
May Allah exposed all these penetrators. Amin

Ritzy10:
Boko Haram terrorist, numbering over 200 have, Wednesday evening, attacked some villages near Maiduguri, Borno state and killed no fewer than 15 persons.

The terrorists attacked Kofi, Abba Malumti, Gozari, and Dalori II Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp, all in Konduga local government area of the state.

The terrorists who had stormed Kofi, had, according to villagers who had fled during the attack, met the Islamic cleric and some members of his family who did not flee before their arrival and set them ablaze.

The terrorists, who, according to reports, overpowered security personnel with firepower, also attacked Dalori II IDP camp and killed eight persons.

Also attacking Malumti village, the terrorists killed two persons and set many properties, including animals ablaze.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian army has claimed that it foiled the attack by the insurgents at Dalori IDP camp and Kofa. The army said it was an attempted attack at about 10pm. It said the attack was aborted by troops of 251 Task Force Battalion, a statement by the army on a Facebook post claim.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/imam-family-members-burnt-to-death-as-boko-haram-attack-borno/

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by mozona(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
i only see animal that is burnt ooh
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by mutvy: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
But there are many mad people on nairaland o.Who told all these idiots that Boko haram are killing only Muslims? What about the soldiers? Are they all Muslims? Continue to pray for boko Haram, they will soon come to south. If you found joy in the death of Muslims your shocking news is on the way.Nairaland is now bullshit and full of hatreds. Are all the moderators dead. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud / How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Police Smash Interstate Car-snatching Syndicate In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.