Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (47008 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
There was chaos at Christ the King Cathedral, (CKC) in Aba, Abia state after members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) vehemently opposed a prayer for peaceful election in 2019.

It was gathered that the IPOB members went berserk after the prayer request by the Reverend Father.

The IPOB members who opposed the prayer, said that there will be no election in Igbo land as stated by their leader Nnamdi Kanu - till referendum is conducted as they raised the group's (IPOB) flag and also American flags while causing commotion during the service.

Meanwhile, the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), has urged Igbos to disregard the call for boycott of election by Nnamdi Kanu describing it as `unrealistic’.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ipob-members-disrupt-church-over-prayer-for-peaceful-election.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Watch the video HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Odingo1: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
IPOB should take easy cool tongue lipsrsealed :-

5 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
A great message to PDP online and offline members/ sympathisers.

I have said this several times that insulting Igbos/Kanu online and offline won't stop anything. The more you insult the more Igbos develop emotional attachment to Kanu (Which is not bad anyways). Best thing is to plead and keep telling people the consequences of election boycott and not throwing tantrums like kids, because it's easier for one to boycott election than to participate.

It's nothing but a very bitter truth that Igbos have more followers than PDP in SE and some parts of SS. Its a very delicate issue.

Meanwhile... Buhari must go. Nigerians are tired.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by EternalTruths: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don't believe this story because IPOB members will never disrupt church service.

I believe they went there themselves to pray.

IPOB do not go to church with Biafran flags except they have planned to organize thanksgiving or the have an issue with the priest who might have spoken severally against Biafra.

More investigation should be done because, this is unusual of them.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Buharisef(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Referendum Of Notting. Tunder Fire Buhari, Tunder Fire Atiku

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by gidgiddy: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Total boycott of elections in the SS/SE! No more voting! All the voting of the past, nothing has come out of it.

The only voting that matters is that of a referendum!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
this is happening live in Aba now. you can watch the video and see for yourself.
EternalTruths:
I don't believe this story because IPOB members will never disrupt church service.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Lmao.

It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Soon the world would know that IPOB = Hooligans.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Gossiplover: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
no be small thing oo
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Gossiplover: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
the video is on Facebook now sef. the guys just disturb the service just because of prayer
EternalTruths:

5 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK am well guided to understand that this happened in abia state...is OK by me...they can even boycott their lives to all we care....

Is OK as far as Nnamdi kanu and his ravaging lunatics contained their stupidity, criminality, terrorist activities, rascality and mediocre in Abia state.

Kanu and his mad fellows can do as they wish in Abia state.....bunch of illiterate miscreants parading themselves as Christians.

I thought they are Jews and practice judaism....so what are they doing in the chruch

Brain washed bastards.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
wink
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by datopaper(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
F
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by OneCorner: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
A great message to PDP.

Insulting Igbos online and offline won't stop anything. Best thing is to plead and keep telling people the consequences of election boycott and not throwing tantrums like kids, because it's easier for one to boycott election than to participate.

It's nothing but a very bitter truth that Igbos have more followers than PDP.

Meanwhile... Buhari must go. Nigerians are tired.

Mmmmm. See as sense full wetin u talk

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Timil: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don't support any group of people who has the agenda of causing chaos and disintegration in the country.

I'm against some set of people who blindly follow a particular man who runs and cower away during the heat of the moment.

But if there is anything I support of its their scream of "NO ELECTION".

Since 1999 that we've been conducting elections this elections has wrecked more havoc to the country than do good.

Every election we vote for a particular individual hoping that he's the messiah, hoping that we will be led to the path of restoration but that is not the case this set of individuals always end up jeopardizing the already jeopardized country.

After four years we still come back complaining over the same things over and over again. What then is the purpose of conducting elections that do us harm rather than good.

VOTING ISN'T THE WAY FORWARD.

We either restructure or we go out enmasse and rid our country of the men & women who has held our beloved nation captive.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by hisgrace090: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Another drama around the corner.

Forcing people to believe in you is never a solution.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Dinho20(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
LIES
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Mankosi: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari is at work again..
God forbid!! Election must hold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by agaliboy: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
I like igbos. Everyone knows they are industrious, hardworking and focused. But they have the highest number of uncontrollable youths. Their youths sometimes behave like nincompoops. They don't respect elders or authority. Its a shame

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
this guy's are really going Mad, tomorrow now na dem go dey shout Buhari Govt bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was chaos at Christ the King Cathedral, (CKC) in Aba, Abia state after members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) vehemently opposed a prayer for peaceful election in 2019.

It was gathered that the IPOB members went berserk after the prayer request by the Reverend Father.

The IPOB members who opposed the prayer, said that there will be no election in Igbo land as stated by their leader Nnamdi Kanu - till referendum is conducted as they raised the group's (IPOB) flag and also American flags while causing commotion during the service.

Meanwhile, the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), has urged Igbos to disregard the call for boycott of election by Nnamdi Kanu describing it as `unrealistic’.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ipob-members-disrupt-church-over-prayer-for-peaceful-election.html
Oshiomole and APC right now

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Well done boys

Keep reducing Atiku's portion, keep it up boys

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by sparkle6(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Fools have taken over the church

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by GeniusVincent(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aren't these useless and brainwashed clodpates and swines ever abashed? I literally can't deal with a people this mentally retarded tbvh

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by genxris: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Now when the military guys is sent to harass them again, they start crying.

5 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Maket: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
This people no dey fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
undecided undecided

Nnamdi kanu is not to be trusted
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wetin concern united states flag....

I thought they said they have atikulated ....

Some people don't even know what they want.....

Finger crossed till 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by escodotman: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Brainwashed fools

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.