Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks (1892 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by rex444(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
If d circumstance at hand calls for that,no p. But if she wants to now see it as a do or die matter, u lie...big lie
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Eyeness: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Xaos:
Is the husband her salve?

You wear your clothes but you want someone else to wash it for you... Stop wearing clothes na if you can't maintain them. Or pay someone to do the job for you.
then men should wash theirs themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Fvcked His Wife's Sister / The Modern Nigerian Girl And Standards / Friendship For Both Male & Female Around VGC/ AJAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.