Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (30927 Views)

Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Crisis Hits Lagos PDP As Jimi Agbaje Allegedly Sidelines Party / Meet Jimi Agbaje Running Mate, Mrs Oluwayemisi Haleemat Busari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Nollyzonenews: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oluwayemisi Haleemat Busari as reacted to her appointment as Jimi Agbaje running mate for 2019 election in Lagos.

She took to her twitter page to reply the tweet shared by Jimi Agbaje with caption saying...

There is nothing greater than a call to serve your God, people, and Nation. I am humbled by this opportunity. #AgbajeBusari2019 Let’s go!

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/oluwayemisi-haleemat-busari-reacts-to-her-appointment-as-jimi-agbaje-running-mate

6 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Ihenzy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
I trust women sha
Lagosians tho prefer being govern by imposed candidate's
FTC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Kwamecron(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin see my teeth grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Sirheny007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ihenzy:
I trust women sha
Lagosians tho prefer being govern by imposed candidate's
FTC

I'm sure they'll disagree with you.
They hardly think of it as 'imposition'
They believe they are they only people who vote for the most credible candidate, unbiased and most liberal whilst a single man decides their fate.
BAT will go down in history as the greatest yoruba..before Oduduwa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Akbaba3310(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
"Goodluck"
Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by chris4gold(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oya nah
Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by SMJay: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
88m Nigerians now living in extreme poverty - Report
Over 1.1 million Nigerians have slipped into extreme poverty in just four months.

This has brought the number of Nigerians living in extreme poverty — or below $1.90 a day — to 88 million.

9 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Olukat(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nobody can rescue Lagos state from their Financial constrictor grin grin grin
It's a confirmed lost battle
Lagos belongs to an individual and his "coke head"servants grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
it would be easier for you an Jimi agbaje to win a gubernatorial election in beerfraud than to win a councillorship in Lagos

15 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by okomile(f): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Watching!!!!!

APC not ready to release it's grip in Lagos.

Wish u guys the best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Slickest(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sorry wrong party
Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by simplycarro: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
SMJay:
88m Nigerians now living in extreme poverty - Report

Hope you are one those people

11 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Ayoswit(f): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lagos state always choose women as their running mate and this is good for governance cos our role as women is not limited to the kitchen and the other room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by tkshittu1: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
everywher good. Like for PDP SHARE for APC

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by courage54(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
AGBAJE IS A LEAP YEAR POLITICIAN. YOU ONLY GET TO HEAR ABOUT HIM ONCE IN EVERY FOUR YEARS. THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL HEAR OF AGBAJE AGAIN AFTER 2019 IS TILL 2023.

LAGOSIANS DOES NOT NEED SUCH KIND OF POLITICIAN.

9 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Adeyinka123: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is Jimi Agbaje a Christian or a Muslim? I hope this is not a Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Bustincole(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Running mate nice one.... my prayer is dat ur good luck will help Agbaje by God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Slickest(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pdp just lyk wasting valuable money, by now they should know dey cant win lagos... giv upcoming artists money to promote dia music instead of wasting it on a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Dinho20(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kwamecron:
grin see my teeth grin
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ELECTION AND YOU ARE BUSY FLASHING TEETH

8 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by pawesome(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
The way Lagosians de wait for Tinubu before them do anything de like the way some people de wait for Buhari to end Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Dinho20(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
it would be easier for you an Jimi agbaje to win a gubernatorial election in beerfraud than to win a councillorship in Lagos
FEAR GOD

1 Share

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by opribo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
It os only God that can free Lagosians from thr grip og jagaban. His money comes from his strongholds on Lagos so whatever it takes gor him to hold Lagos down he would but if only Lagosians can break the jinx.

That is when you watch Tinubu diminish into thin air. That is when thr truth can be revealed. All the stooges he is putting up are only the for his personal vested interest.

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by deafeyez: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
She looks set to work with our incoming governor.

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by chloride6: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:

They believe they are they only people who vote for the most credible candidate, unbiased and most liberal whilst a single man decides their fate.

You that have been voting for your own candidates, what have you achieved?

6 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Odingo1: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adeyinka123:
Is Jimi Agbaje a Christian or a Muslim? I hope this is not a Muslim/Muslim ticket

Jimi Agbaje is a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by baysan(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations to her,
Lagos is APC
APC is Lagos
@ least this one go dey er C.V

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate by Yankee101: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:

Do you know how manipulation works? You are given several options to choose from, but none of the options is from you and any of the options you choose serves the manipulator.

It's called Hobson's Choice.

Politicians have studied it and use it everyday, and the people think they are part of the process but are not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor-Elect Yahya Bello Arrives Okene, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.