Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (26560 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / 'Nigeria’s economy under siege over bad government choices’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Gossipninja: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
President Buhari has said that the Nigerian economy under his watch is looking good, with a promise to make it better than what it was when he came into office in 2015.

A statement from Femi Adesina who is his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, stated that President Buhari said this while receiving the new Ambassador of the Kingdom of Denmark to Nigeria, Mr. Jesper Kamp, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja today November 1st.

“The Nigerian economy is looking good and we look forward to making it better,” President Buhari told the Danish Ambassador after receiving his Letter of Credence.

Buhari said Nigeria welcomed further strengthening of relations with countries, especially in the areas of agriculture and trade.
He told the Danish Ambassador that he was pleased that relations between Nigeria and Denmark have remained strong.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-economy-under-my-watch-is-looking-very-good-president-buhari-2/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by FarahAideed: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Over 13 million jobs lost , over 300 percent inflation, escalating ghastly poverty and tgis man thinks the economy is better under him ? Buhari is not ok

535 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Grayxme: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
President Buhari has said that the Nigerian economy under his watch is looking good, with a promise to make it better than what it was when he came into office in 2015.

A statement from Femi Adesina who is his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, stated that President Buhari said this while receiving the new Ambassador of the Kingdom of Denmark to Nigeria, Mr. Jesper Kamp, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja today November 1st.

“The Nigerian economy is looking good and we look forward to making it better,” President Buhari told the Danish Ambassador after receiving his Letter of Credence.

Buhari said Nigeria welcomed further strengthening of relations with countries, especially in the areas of agriculture and trade.
He told the Danish Ambassador that he was pleased that relations between Nigeria and Denmark have remained strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Mad man

Grand criminal!

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes, Only to yourself and family

While the rest of hard working Nigerians suffers .

"Mistake" of a president .

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
How will the economy not be "looking good" in the eyes of an illiterate that does not even knows the defination of economics hence scored F9 in it.

So with the massive unemployment, capital/forex flight,liquidation of companies, harsh cost of living and alarming suicide rate from mood disorders as a result of the retrogressive policies of his regime the president got guts to say this? This man keeps glorifying himself in his failure & stupidity.

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
This man don mad o

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by mbaboy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari is a heavy scammer

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Tenn88: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Over 13 million jobs lost , over 300 percent inflation, escalating ghastly poverty and tgis man thinks the economy is better under him ? Buhari is not ok
which kind of job? Mouth Action? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Elayna(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yahoo President
Keep pretending you are not the current president

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Mafialeader: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
unbelievablly false mr president.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by SolutionMee: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy
Nigeria economy is as lifeless like Nigeria's ailing president.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Oceannaagent: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is an insult to the country, don't know who keep deceiving the President

74 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by blowjob: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by OmoManU: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Baba walai there's no lies there. Sai Baba till 2023, Osibanjo till 2031, who wan die make dem die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Codezz: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm beginning to think this man is a drunkard.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by pol23: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bubu Werey..
This man will just open his goro chewing mouth to talk rubbish from his dead brain.
Fact don't lie .... The best Nigeria ever had is GEJ.. and you crumbled everything with your lifelessness....

60 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
I understand
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by knightsTempler: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
That one section of Nigeria today harbours Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Shiites, Isis, Almajiri Syndrome, Drug Abuse, IDPs, Girl Child Education, and most of the other shit that has given us unenviable spots on the world map are more than enough reasons for our neighbours up north to renounce the presidency of this country for a while.

As you can see, the behemoth of this piled up shit is overwhelming. You are not getting a firm grip of it.

You have held sway for most of the years since 1960, yet the stinking shit keep piling up for you and the rest of the country. Your famed sagacity in the field of political power play in Nigeria has not paid off so far. So what's the use?

Maybe it's time for you to hands off for a while. Maybe it's time for deep introspection before you drown yourself and the rest of the nation with you. Maybe it's just time for us to stare eyeballs to eyeballs and tell ourselves some bitter truths.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pls is Buhari alive at All? Pls who are this man advisers Does Buhari listen to news or read newspaper ever

God whom do we offend in this country

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by cmon(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Under which watch? Buhari Ye Ma Su... This guy is just delusional....

Like if you will start using this meme from me.... grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nwodosis(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
No offence please, he may be referring to the economic growth of his cows!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is this a 2015 news??

Cos I know the kind of lies Buhari approves.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Jollynuel: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Dinho20(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
NOT AGAIN

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Keep on working PMB , ignore Igbos, Wailers and Haters , maintain the focus. Nigerians are with you 4+4 assured.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
OmoManU:
Baba walai there's no lies there. Sai Baba till 2023, Osibanjo till 2031, who wan die make dem die

May your life be ruled the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria

Say Amen

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Siberia01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
undecided zombies over to you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by picoba(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Because life is much comfortable with you and your family

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
God will continue to bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Menesira(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
It'll be nice of me if i invite sango 2 do his work.. cry cry undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare / Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.