Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (50991 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Umarunasiru331: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=quentin06 post=72605556] 8always pray for wife material not whorre material, ability to cook doesnt make a woman wife material, thats the first skill hoes and run girls learn to get the men they want.

any mother who uses this test to choose a wife for her son will regret it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by anigbajumo(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2018
pocohantas:

MOST young NAIJA GUYS ARE IDLE UNREASONABLE SLAY KINGS. So, spare me the bullshit of my colleagues.

And yea, the girls are not any better.

This yer comment is idealistic and damn far from realistic, this is 21st century my dear sister it is very rare to see a young naija guys staying idle without up to something.Slay king without money,who does that??
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by ceda99: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Bitter feminists & misandrists everywhere, most of them are as humble as f* outside social media ... So My dearly beloved aged mum should peel cassava & fry garri for you to eat while you tweet, instagram, and snapchat with your bs nails.. Better go find dangote son marry. The story is fake anyways. God bless our mothers cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by babra19: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2018
alexola20:

I hate to eat without meat,fish,even na boiled egg or fried wars,at least something that looks like meat is enticing on food.
lol
I understand
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by babra19: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2018
RedAlert08:
Barbs, I think this is easier said.
Nah I am displined

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by safarigirl(f): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Ishilove:

#truth.

Have you noticed that many men who have travelled and lived overseas for a period of time have a different orientation from their homegrown, home based counterparts? It's like the overseas ones have had their brains reformatted by a completely different system and values.
my dear, it is like a system upgrade once they live overseas.

That is why I said it is better to find a man with foreign exposure these days, because these ones that are local have analog mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Ishilove:

#truth.

Have you noticed that many men who have travelled and lived overseas for a period of time have a different orientation from their homegrown, home based counterparts? It's like the overseas ones have had their brains reformatted by a completely different system and values.
Lol! And the diffrence is the case with naija ladies that travel abroad, they becomes wild, intolerant and troubleome. They loss there women value and African heritage grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2018
safarigirl:
my dear, it is like a system upgrade once they live overseas.

That is why I said it is better to find a man with foreign exposure these days, because these ones that are local have analog mindset.
See finishing.
So why do the ladies that travel abroad turn bad?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2018
chisco82:

See finishing.
So why do the ladies that travel abroad turn bad?
nobody really turns bad.

Most people were never really good to start with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2018
safarigirl:
nobody really turns bad.

Most people were never really good to start with
No i disagree, most went and copy the wrong attitude from there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by KevMitnick: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2018
pocohantas:

MOST young NAIJA GUYS ARE IDLE UNREASONABLE SLAY KINGS. So, spare me the bullshit of my colleagues.

And yea, the girls are not any better.
Are you always this angry about men?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by KevMitnick: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Nigerian men are always nicer and friendlier to foreign ladies and their mothers dare not turn into Patience Ozokwor with those ones.

Nigerian men have higher regard for foreign ladies more than Nigerian ladies and it all comes down to this see finish thing. The rubbish Nigerian men try with Nigerian women, they can NEVER do same to a foreign woman, especially a white one. The day I knew Nigerian men are putty in the hands of foreign women was when Mikel's baby mama said Mikel eats noodles with cold water for dinner sometimes. He would never eat such from a Nigerian woman.

Let foreign women chase Nigerian guys and let Nigerian women go for foreign guys since we prefer outsiders to each other
Are you and safarigirl always this frustrated about Nigerian men?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by KevMitnick: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
I've seen men getting tested by their girlfriends' family in different ways especially when they felt that the man was not up to their financial status. Well different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by OldBeer: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Softhands:
Lol... there is no need to test if the girl comes from a good home...shaku shaku and unpredictable girls like you from shaky homes need to be tested...
Poor man, go and test your mother with the fake chinese things you sell. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by mapet: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Brizzy404:
I no even understand d story... Them say make u peel cassava, u come peel come later the talk about poor family and materialism and fiancé brother.... Mtchew

Bros,

I tot I was the only one wey no understand story.....wey no get head or tail, no get sense, no get moral lesson..........come make her look stu.pid on top matter
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by mapet: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
She called u and u still looked her in the eyes Twitter lies

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2018
chisco82:

No i disagree, most went and copy the wrong attitude from there.
feel free
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Softhands(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Lol... Nothing do you... Just marry a whiteman o, cos if you must marry a black man, u will be tested...you can't escape it.
OldBeer:
Poor man, go and test your useless mother with the fake chinese things you sell. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Tex42(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Softhands:
Love is blind until real situations occurs and you suddenly realize you are the only blind one in love, the other partner was not... So why not test for such real situations now and see how she reacts? Better end a gold digging relationship than end a Marriage.
I think we are saying the same thing... The test or whatever her man's mother gave her wasn't enough reason to call of their relationship. Besides its a culture in 9ja to test our prospective sons and daughters in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by OldBeer: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Softhands:
Lol... Nothing do you... Just marry a whiteman o, cos if you must marry a black man, u will be tested...you can't escape it.
Yeah!
As the gay man that I am. Thats why you people are at the bottom of everything in this world.
C'mon gerrout. Its tooooo early.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2018
safarigirl:
feel free
Lol! I was never under duress.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2018
anigbajumo:

This yer comment is idealistic and damn far from realistic, this is 21st century my dear sister it is very rare to see a young naija guys staying idle without up to something.Slay king without money,who does that??

It is okay to keep lying to yourself. Just don't make it a habit. Have a nice day wink

KevMitnick:

Are you always this angry about men?

Are you always this scared of being factual?
Emotional blackmail doesn't cut it for me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
pocohantas:
This is why I do not pity them when they are deceived into marriage by slayqueens. The average Naija guy is very predictable and foolish in all his wisdom.

Dress a certain way, talk a certain way, be dumb...pound akpu and you are wife material.

I spoke to a foreign based Nigerian guy and first set of questions he asked me were, what are your career goals, why are you in the sector you are in, your views on family...

Talk with a typical Naija guy and you will hear trash, nonsense!! "Submissive, cook, are you a virgin? when are you coming to my house"...

Any lady that is smart should build herself and associate with only the best of them here.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
nkemjacob2:
I'm a guy is high time our Nigeria parent begin to upgrade. Is an insult to the family in question to them for asking her to peal cassava for the first time. Their are so many ways to text her.
Sometimes the way you people reason on this forum Amazes me
there are so many ways to test her but this is one is not included
oya tell her the one that's included
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Poor people always testing themselves with food.
Some idiots are on frontpage clapping for this shit.

Ordinary Food!

The worst thing anybody can do is to be married into a wretched family.

Tueh!
plz Rich man dash me money
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
id4sho:

Egbon, Assuming that there was no meat in the meal, could she have eaten it.
there's a difference between 'no meat' and 'there is meat but u have to eat without meat'
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
franchasng:
I am very close to all my elder brothers' wives, and guess what They are all super happy ladies so happy they married my brothers and I pray I won't be an exception sha cry

Forget about internet banta and talks here, Naija guys love Naija ladies to pieces oh, we don't joke with them oh, in fact no play reach there for real life forget about internet wars here for fun most times, we don't take most of all these talks serious, it ends here, so don't let it affect your decision, go out there and have fun. We have amazing guys looking to hook up with amazing ladies too, just that sometimes una shakara de too much, na our anger be that shocked cheesy

very true. i've come to understand that its just 4 fun. though some gullible ones take it to hrt and allow it affect their daily lives
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
DexterousOne:

interesting perspective you got there.

I like ladies that still have some sense

But you are missing one VERY KEY dimension to this case...

And the dimension is that....

Just like how black single mothers spoilt their sons, and now they are a menace to the society, a lot of useless, misogynist men out there were trained that way BY THEIR OWN MOTHERS

The sense of entitlement in many cases were instilled by their mum.

The fact that they cannot do the chores, or take charge is also linked directly or indirectly to the MOTHER.

Who teaches her son that he is a prize, and that olderunmarried ladies are "evening newspaper undecided"

Most cases, it's his mother

Who taught the man that he is doing the lady a favour by marrying her, and the only criteria he deserves respect is that he is the man who saved her from the gallows of spinsterhood ?

And when he is grown, the WOMAN who will harass the unfortunate Lady who marries this misogynist IS STILL HIS MOTHER!

I hope you see where I'm coming from

The day Nigerian mum stop breeding entitled boys is the day that things will change (highly unlikely tho)

The upbringing style needs to change for both sexes for real change to come
my brother, do u drink bear? i'll buy d brewery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Softhands:
Love is blind until real situations occurs and you suddenly realize you are the only blind one in love, the other partner was not... So why not test for such real situations now and see how she reacts? Better end a gold digging relationship than end a Marriage.
gold digging with meat? I fear this 1
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
pocohantas:
This is why I do not pity them when they are deceived into marriage by slayqueens. The average Naija guy is very predictable and foolish in all his wisdom.

Dress a certain way, talk a certain way, be dumb...pound akpu and you are wife material.

I spoke to a foreign based Nigerian guy and first set of questions he asked me were, what are your career goals, why are you in the sector you are in, your views on family...

Talk with a typical Naija guy and you will hear trash, nonsense!! "Submissive, cook, are you a virgin? when are you coming to my house"...

Any lady that is smart should build herself and associate with only the best of them here.

Are Nigerian ladies in any way better?

Hypocritical dunce
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by 2buffagain(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
As a Nigerian woman planning on marrying a guy, you should expect some kind of test.
Seeing as you are nowhere to be found when your family TESTS him with his ability to pay your brideprice and quantum list.

It is only you that should not be tested.
Because you are god.

Fool undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Slikbae: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Maybe you should go Bleep your hoe mother? Wouldn't be difficult now would it?
gypsey:
my mother is still waiting for you to come and fuvk her. you obviously thinks she is an Olosho, she will be happy to accept your offer.

Remember, you are the one who thinks it's Appropriate mentioning my mother first.

in your moronic attempt to defend one female you are insulting another female..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.