Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (115398 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by latsy: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
The man is just deceiving himself, he is still single.

2 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
D
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Kerry111: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mouth Odour....But if nah me,After the wedding comes divorces

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Money and Time are not best of friends.
Its either you have time and no money
Or money and no time.
The Bride is the time, while the groom
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by IntellectOzone(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Abeg peoples above me shouting "probably mouth odour" biko shey dem no date before dey marry ni abi kissing too na virginity stuff wife must keep till wedding night while dating too

If I was the guy embarrassed in such way o swear down my great grandpa/ma can't beg me from heaven make I gree.

That's all for the relationship niyen
must I beg you for dating and still beg you for marriage again... Gosh Never!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm. I wonder what the groom did to warrant that kind if reaction from the bride.
Probably MOUTH ODOUR.
Well... What do I know.
I go like nyash you embarassed
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm. I wonder what the groom did to warrant that kind if reaction from the bride.
Probably MOUTH ODOUR.
Well... What do I know.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
Probably MOUTH ODOUR.
Well... What do I know.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by 12345baba(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Told him to brush but he refused .
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Ozkar: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
What's the use going on with the wedding? It's DOA.

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by King44(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
guess what if I was the man, I am storming out of the ceremony n that is the end, she did not disgrace him in private but pub even if the man has kpanshed her Sisiter she could have called the marriage off or kiss him to save face n give him what he deserves in corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
She is only iin love with his money and not his mouth odour
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by peeddy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm.
I wonder what the groom did to warrant that kind if reaction from the bride.

Probably MOUTH ODOUR.

Well... What do I know.

guy better repent cos no one knows the hour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
So many unhappy bride these days.
It's a life time bond.if you ain't gonna be happy with it don't go ahead with it.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
bia op na by force to marry?? her village pple nva work finish there work biko kwa
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Gkemz: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
The groom's mouth is emitting an offensive and terrible mouth odour and she didn't notice it until the wedding day.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Now this is an embarrassment of the highest order & predgree, I wonder what za groom did to warrant such disgrace grin
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
see how she embarrassed herself and her husband....

some women can't just use their brain...the man should Just walk away if not na wahala he enter so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Divay22:
So many unhappy bride these days.
It's a life time bond.if you ain't gonna be happy with it don't go ahead with it.

this your profile picture is very heavy with meaning
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
After paying bride price, doing all the necessary things and that's not our first time of kissing and she pull that stunt.

Ah, I'm calling it off, in fact I'll make history with it.

Jeez,she's the type that will tell you to wait till after marriage, and when you finally wed, she will start telling you that it is not food. grin

I rebuke that kind of woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Divay22(f): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
piagetskinner:

this your profile picture is very heavy with meaning
That's what real men do wink
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by lloyds(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Women and confusion is 5&6. .

No be you carry ur head appear the wedding ceremony?
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by flames01: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
akinwale701:
End time bride. Who force am marry am before?

Mr Money may be the Who
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Danaire(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maybe her ex lover is present @ de ceremony, nd watching... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
But which kind embarrassment be this nah cool

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by babeosisi: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don't blame her .Some men think they can mess up and then use gifts or sex to cover face.
He should have apologized for whatever he did

I suspect he may have cheated on her
She tried to go on with the wedding but obviously it's not easy kissing someone you detest at that moment
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by bleskid: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
women are very unpredictable ... they can Disappoint any time wink
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by bluecircle470: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op lie lie. It’s a film, i’ve watched it before
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by dajoaneke(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
No knackz for oga this year till 2040 grin grin grin grin
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2018
okenwaa:
Women and drama.

Whatever it is.....couldn't it just wait till after the wedding?

If the man react now act like a man,Chimmamanda dem go begin dey get ovulation 4 en mata.

Or you mean ejaculation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.