Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja (4110 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / A Tour Of The Lord's Garden Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by landmark86: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Paul Idoko Enenche is a Nigerian minister. He is the founder and senior pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria. The 100,000 capacity breaks the world records of the world biggest church with the roof spans 228m and cover 22,148m2 – that’s over 2 hectares (5 acres) without any interior columns!
The project is being undertaken by Geometrica. Geometrica , Inc. designs and builds Domes and free form structures for Architectural and Industrial Applications.

lalasticalala, mydn44

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by landmark86: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
More pictures

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by atiku4President(m): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2018
God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
world biggest hospital? Error 404
world largest university? please next
world largest research centre? lolz
world largest orphanage? lwkmd
world largest church? yes, God be praised
this country has a fundamental problem

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by CodeTemplar: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
I know some angry and confused soul will ask why isn't he building schools, industry and hospitals forgetting he is a man of God called to lead the people of God and he needs space for them.

If only govt can be this focused on their assignment and not the wastage we see everyday like buying of Ramadan rams and sponsoring of pilgrimage trips.

Cc: HigherEd.

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by CodeTemplar: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:

He is a man of God called primarily to cater for God's people and don't tell me the people are suppose to squat like almajiris under one almond tree.
Same God who called him to ministry also called others to industry and can call you to provide those things you are crying about here. Go and ask God what he created you for maybe you could provide one of those things you mentioned.

Enenche can't do all the orphanage or charity in the world so has to do his bit and focus on his primary assignment. Same applies for university, hospitals and research centers.

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by HigherEd: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations to Dunamis. This one is twice bigger than Faith Tabernacle.
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by HigherEd: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:

It is you who has a fundamental problem. What has your islam or atheism done for Nigeria in comparism to the awesome stuff that Christianity has done?

Have you seen the Catholic hospitals scattered across Nigeria. Or have you seen the ECWA e.g Egbin or Jos Hospital which has been serving Nigerians for years.

The current best university in West Africa is founded and partly funded by a Nigerian Church.

One of the biggest research centers in Nigeria is owned by Covenant university and funds the majority of multidisciplinary researches in Nigeria.

Are you telling me you are ignorant of the fact that the vast majority of Orphanages in Nigeria are affiliated with Churches or founded by Christians inspired by biblical charity.

There is not one single indigenous private organization in Nigeria that funds research more than David Oyedepo Foundation - quote me anywhere.

Churches are one of the most relevant movers and shakers of the real estate/construction sector. Their property acquisition/disposal as created huge wealth for many Nigerian companies. Their rate of property development has created many jobs and has helped the economy in many ways - let us not forget that these churches take much of their revenue from foreign nations and spend much of it here. So pls shut up and elect a sensible govt and stop wailing on nairaland

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by InansBobo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Give Jesus the praise...

Make it a date, your life will never remain the same.. Amen

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is Great. God be Praised....
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
landmark86:
Paul Idoko Enenche is a Nigerian minister. He is the founder and senior pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria. The 100,000 capacity breaks the world records of the world biggest church with the roof spans 228m and cover 22,148m2 – that’s over 2 hectares (5 acres) without any interior columns!
The project is being undertaken by Geometrica. Geometrica , Inc. designs and builds Domes and free form structures for Architectural and Industrial Applications.

lalasticalala, mydn 22

The church big sha but op wich one is mydn22.

Are you trying to call a greek word or you're trying to call that moderator?

The tin just taya me.

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is no concern me when tithers is he pay is tithe
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by alBHAGDADI: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2018
HigherEd:

It is you who has a fundamental problem. What has your islam or atheism done for Nigeria in comparism to the awesome stuff that Christianity has done?

Have you seen the Catholic hospitals scattered across Nigeria. Or have you seen the ECWA e.g Egbin or Jos Hospital which has been serving Nigerians for years.

The current best university in West Africa is founded and partly funded by a Nigerian Church.

One of the biggest research centers in Nigeria is owned by Covenant university and funds the majority of multidisciplinary researches in Nigeria.

Are you telling me you are ignorant of the fact that the vast majority of Orphanages in Nigeria are affiliated with Churches or founded by Christians inspired by biblical charity.

There is not one single indigenous private organization in Nigeria that funds research more than David Oyedepo Foundation - quote me anywhere.

Churches are one of the most relevant movers and shakers of the real estate/construction sector. Their property acquisition/disposal as created huge wealth for many Nigerian companies. Their rate of property development has created many jobs and has helped the economy in many ways - let us not forget that these churches take much of their revenue from foreign nations and spend much of it here. So pls shut up and elect a sensible govt and stop wailing on nairaland

Christianity as it is practiced today has forgotten about it's main assignment which is to win souls. I can bet it that 90% of those who attended that gigantic auditorium aren't saved and are hell bound.

They aren't saved because they believe in work based salvation. They believe sin will prevent them from going to heaven even though they believe in Jesus. To them, one can lose his salvation. Once any gathering holds heretic believes, then the spirit of God doesn't exist there.

God doesn't need huge and fancy buildings anymore because we humans are now his temple in which he resides. If I should list all the wrong and unbiblical practices in most of these churches, I doubt I'll be able to finish before I get tired. Such practices can be found in churches with auditoriums that have fancy purple lights, air-condition and every necessary things to make you feel comfortable. Such places lack the spirit of God, that's why you will never hear hard preaching there. When I say hard preaching, I don't mean one man in suit yelling. I mean hard preaching against homosexuals, skinny jeans, heavy makeup, baby mamas carrying bastard children, divorce, love for riches, falsehood in churches etc. You will never see such in all these big churches because the main message of the Gospel which is salvation has been corrupted; the counterfeit is what is now being sold.
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by landmark86: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
The auditorium will be commission by Bishop O. Oyedepo & sum anointed men of God

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Christianity as it is practiced today has forgotten about it's main assignment which is to win souls. I can bet it that 90% of those who attended that gigantic auditorium aren't saved and are hell bound.

They aren't saved because they believe in work based salvation. They believe sin will prevent them from going to heaven even though they believe in Jesus. To them, one can lose his salvation. Once any gathering holds heretic believes, then the spirit of God doesn't exist there.

God doesn't need huge and fancy buildings anymore because we humans are now his temple in which he resides. If I should list all the wrong and unbiblical practices in most of these churches, I doubt I'll be able to finish before I get tired. Such practices can be found in churches with auditoriums that have fancy purple lights, air-condition and every necessary things to make you feel comfortable. Such places lack the spirit of God, that's why you will never hear hard preaching there. When I say hard preaching, I don't mean one man in suit yelling. I mean hard preaching against homosexuals, skinny jeans, heavy makeup, baby mamas carrying bastard children, divorce, love for riches, falsehood in churches etc. You will never see such in all these big churches because the main message of the Gospel which is salvation has been corrupted; the counterfeit is what is now being sold.
Come up higher, Bro.....!
I was like u...way back many years ago in Deeperlife. We were always quick to judge others based on our doctrine.....many of whom never had it root in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
nwabekeyi:

Tell your president to do justice to the above with the exception of the bolded text
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
InansBobo:
Give Jesus the praise...

Make it a date, your life will never remain the same.. Amen
Did I sight pastor Kumuyi in that pic wink wink? Is he coming to Dunamis Abuja?
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by InansBobo(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2018
asuustrike1:

Did I sight pastor Kumuyi in that pic wink wink? Is he coming to Dunamis Abuja?
yea he's coming. What about that
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Banmeallday: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2018
What is wrong with Africans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9jtgGwtrk
Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
InansBobo:
yea he's coming. What about that
I only asked

1 Like

Re: Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
HigherEd:

(1) (Reply)

It Feels Like Someone Lied To Me / Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS / Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.