Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos (5523 Views)

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2018
We have occasionally heard of and boarded leaking buses where passengers get drenched by rain. I guess that is not limited to only buses as we now have leaking aeroplanes.
A female passenger of one of the airlines in Nigeria has taken to her Twitter account to narrate how she was soaked inside an airplane she board from Abuja to Lagos.

According to the lady, it started raining immediately they entered Lagos and they weren’t even protected inside the plane as she ended up wet when they landed.

She wrote:
"A timely reminder that principles are for when it’s hard not when it’s easy. Recently, I broke my principle to never fly on DANA b’cos I needed to make an appt. As we descended into Lagos, it started to rain- inside the plane. I kid you not- inside the plane. Arrived with wet lap."

Source: http://www.correctng.com/lady-laments-after-being-soaked-by-rain-while-traveling-in-a-leaking-plane-from-abuja-to-lagos/

See tweets below;

1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2018
sad

See reactions:

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Why are some people liars like this now? Any leakage spot in a plane...is that not supposed to cause loss of cabin pressure? Anyways in 9j anything can happen sef...some folks were seen waving a plane on takeoff sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Plane leak? Ayaf dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by RexEmmyGee: 1:22am On Nov 02, 2018
I tell you of a truth, if no picture evidence, some won't believe.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Betakeshi: 2:28am On Nov 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by obowunmi(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Only those who want to die early fly DANA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Dana airline should be banned completely from this country!

I mean if our own national carrier can be banned till further notice grin grin grin what are we waiting for

Are we waiting for them to claim more lives before something can be done

1 Like

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by sod09(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Why are some people liars like this now? Any leakage spot in a plane...is that not supposed to cause loss of cabin pressure? Anyways in 9j anything can happen sef...some folks were seen waving a plane on takeoff sef.
exactly yet some people will believe her

1 Like

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2018
No pictures ? I hope she knows this is wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by falcon01: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2018
why do people like lying?

1 Like

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by orbgoblin: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2018
you just said it jare. and they flew to a high altitude and didn't loose consciousness. the water might be a problem with airconditioning and not leakage.
BlaqCoffee109:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2018
When she said "wet lap"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
next trip try and join God is good... you'll thank me later
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by heryur(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Since there is no picture of wet lap included in the report therefore all members of the Vaseline Crew hereby disregard the report

4 Likes

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by san332: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
dis last guys comment is funny. guess he is one of us

2 Likes

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by leonard002(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
When she said "wet lap"
evil mind
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by hok4u(f): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Picture of the "wet lap" or I don't believe it.
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Twitter and their fictitious tales

2 Likes

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by reffenolboss: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
una go sha try one trend sha

MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by anochuko01(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
hmmmn...I would just take her story the way it is. wouldn't agree or doubt her.
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by yrex01(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Leaking air plane? Ur lie na atomic !!
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by fF01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is legendary!
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Benhonz: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mynd44, fynestboi, lalasticlacla.

Kindly share this do that airline companies would put their acts together.
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by mytime24(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Aunty linus embarassed
Twitter users nd lie b like

lala nd snake lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by boss1310(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Hahahahaha the last statement got me
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by boss1310(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by EbukaHades10(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
I've googled it already. There's no iota of sense or truth in that nonsense she posted.

Aunty,congratulations on getting ur PhD in ...............

But wait o,does she think we are dumb? Well,some people are.
Re: Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Pr0cter: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

What you don't know, try to get get enlightened instead of spewing trash. Some planes have leakage spots, yes it does. Go to YouTube, you'll see a video of an arik air flight enroute to Abuja that was leaking when it was raining.

BTW, the pressure you mean won't be felt that much because the leakage would be a small hole and not as big as that or the exit door of window blinds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa Without Toefl / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / I’m Serving In Anambra. See On The Ground Reality (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.