Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (29843 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Football manager 2019 mobile is back today Nov 2nd. It's available for download

Football Manager Mobile 2020 now out!!!

Join the thread...

This THREAD is for Football Manager game only.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Nine of the best bargain buys you have to try sign on Football Manager 2019
QUICK READS

Alex Keble1st November 2018
Football Manager 2019 is released this week and, having played the Beta for a couple of weeks, we have already found some of the best bargain buys on the game.

We’re old enough to know better, but signing an unheralded, unknown player for a low fee and watching him develop on Football Manager still gives us a buzz.

Here is a list of nine of our favourites to sign for mid-size Premier League clubs.

Carlos Fernandez – £3.3m
At 22, Sevilla striker Carlos Fernandez is definitely worth a look; his finishing (14), work rate (14), off the ball (13), and strength (13) make him a useful lone striker who could be looking at 10-15 league goals a season.

Fernandez starts the game on loan at Deportivo but can be bought for around £3.3 million – an absolute bargain price for a centre forward.

Assane Gnoukouri – free
Another player with a wide range of 12s and 13s, Assane Gnoukouri is available on a free transfer and therefore is well worth picking up as a squad player.

It can be difficult to find useful, cheap defensive midfielders that aren’t too old to play with consistency, and so 21-year-old Gnoukouri is a good find.

The Ivorian has a lot of potential to develop, too, although those technical attributes won’t ever read well.

Willian Maranhao – £62k
Brazilian midfielder William Maranhao, 22, is a considerably more rounded payer than Gnoukouri and should be available for around £62,000 from Brazilian club Boavista.

His natural fitness (14), strength (14), work rate (13) and tackling (13) are solid statistics for a lower-end Premier League player, while Maranhao is young enough to be retrained as a centre-back – a role for which he possesses ideal attributes.

Predrag Radjkovic – £5m
The young Serbian goalkeeper Predrag Radjkovic has been a hidden gem on Football Manager for several years, and although in that time his potential rating has dropped the 22-year-old is still a solid Premier League player.

It will cost as much as £5million to prise him away from Maccabi Tel-Aviv, but Radjkovic’s resale value will grow significantly over the first 12 months.

Guillermo Varela – £2.4m
Another Football Manager favourite in decline, Guillermo Varela is surprisingly useful as a defensive right-back for Premier League clubs.

He boasts good tackling (15), work rate (15), determination (14), anticipation (14), and stamina (14), some of the most important areas for a full-back.

Varela, available for a £2.4million release clause, also has the bonus weapon of long throws (16).

Brenner – £6m
At £6million, signing Brenner might not feel like a bargain at the time (the 18-year-old isn’t going to walk into your first team) but within two years the Brazilian develops into a world-beating striker, as the picture below shows.

He is easily the best wonderkid on the game at that price, although lower Premier League clubs might not be able to afford him straight away. A £12 million release clause usually stays intact for the first two seasons of game play.

Robert Huth – free
The two-time Premier League winner Robert Huth can definitely still do a job at Premier League level.

There really aren’t many good free transfers on FM19, but one you’ll keep coming back to is the 33-year-old former Leicester City centre-back: his pace (11) is the only attribute that stops him from still being a top player.

Huth’s raw defensive stats are excellent – heading (17), tackling (17), strength (17) – while his leadership (15) and experience ensure he will become a vital ally in the dressing room.

Matias Kranevitter – £3.9m (transfer listed)
Zenit St. Petersburg’s 25-year-old central midfielder is arguably the only bargain to be found on the transfer list at the beginning of Football Manager 2019.

He has superb mental and physical attributes, such as stamina (16), teamwork (16), and concentration (18), while his passing (13) and first touch (12) are just about good enough for a no-nonsense anchor man.

His wage demands are pretty high, so a loan move might be the best solution.

Glen Johnson – free
The former England right-back is surprisingly without a club but very much capable of playing Premier League football. The main thing to look for in a full-back is statistical balance in lots of areas, which is why a player like Johnson – with 25 attributes 12 or above – is a rarity.

Poor stamina (7) will let you down over time, but as a stop-gap Johnson is a highly competent defender.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by theoneJabulani(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
can't wait to see fitgirl crack this game

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by MobileGees: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
How do you guys enjoy same old recycled shit??

Same gameplay
Same touch control

it all the FMM19 is no different from the 2015 version I had on my phone the only thing that changed are the player names, only some really little changes.

How do you get fun in that kind things, I got bored since FMM 2016 when I realized nothing is changing in the game
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Deeypeey(m): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2018
MobileGees:
How do you guys enjoy same old recycled shit??

Same gameplay
Same touch control

it all the FMM19 is no different from the 2015 version I had on my phone the only thing that changed are the player names, only some really little changes.

How do you get fun in that kind things, I got bored since FMM 2016 when I realized nothing is changing in the game

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by SeedofDavid: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
theoneJabulani:
can't wait to see fitgirl crack this game
who is this 'fitgirl' you talk about?
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by SeedofDavid: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Iamemmacoz:
Football manager 2019 mobile is back today Nov 2nd. It's available for download
Hello, can you help with the size of download data (both basic and with pictures if possible)?
Thanks.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
SeedofDavid:

Hello, can you help with the size of download data (both basic and with pictures if possible)?
Thanks.

It's about 17mb for apk and 100mb for the data
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Send me an email message if you need the FM19 game
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
10 of the best free agents available to sign straight away on FM19

16th November 2018

There’s no Taribo West-standard free transfer available on the latest edition of Football Manager – but there are still plenty of useful signings you can make for absolutely nothing.

West was a guaranteed success as your first signing on Championship Manager 01/02, and while there are no free agents on FM19 with quite his level of talent, anyone taking on a club in the bottom half of Premier League or Championship can still improve their squads without spending a penny.

Here are 10 of the best players you will want to consider.

Samir Nasri
He might not be available to play until December, when his ban comes to an end, but nevertheless it’s worth revitalising the career of Nasri.

The former Arsenal and Manchester City player is only 31, meaning there’s resale value in the Frenchman even if he doesn’t prove good enough for the Premier League.

He should, mind. Nasri boasts dribbling, vision, technique and flair stats all around the 15 mark, making him a good attacking option for a mid-table Premier League team.

His strength (cool and work rate (7) could let you down, which is why it’s best to play Nasri in a trequartista role.

Glen Johnson
The former England full-back is one of the most complete footballers available on a free transfer at the beginning of FM19.

Johnson might lack stamina (7) and passing (10), but otherwise he’s (pretty much) still got the range of attributes required to function well for a Premier League relegation candidate – at both ends of the pitch.

But Johnson is even better for Championship clubs in need of some experience and technical quality in the final third. His crossing (13) and dribbling (13) stats will certainly win you points in tight matches at the top end of England’s second tier.

Just make sure you have a decent second choice right-back; Johnson won’t be able to cope with two games a week.

Robert Huth
For a Championship defence that lacks the intelligence or leadership that comes with age, two-time Premier League winner Huth is an excellent addition.

Huth brings consistency and a stoic sense of resilience, with strong attributes ranging from headers (17) and tackling (17) to concentration (15) and strength (17).

He makes a solid back-up centre-half for Premier League sides, too, mainly because his pace (11) and stamina (11) are just about good enough for the sharper minds of England’s top flight.

The 33-year-old will quickly become a dominant figure in the dressing room, and it always helps to have one of your own signings at the top of the hierarchy.

Assane Gnoukouri
Since FM19 was released in October – long after the majority of players had found a new club in the real world – most free transfers in the game come with a significant caveat: they’re too old to stay at the top for long.

But 21-year-old Gnoukouri most certainly has time on his hands, and the defensive midfielder should improve a lot if given game time in the Football League.

The Ivorian has great passing (14), technique (13) and natural fitness (17), three very important traits for a ball-playing defensive midfielder.

Gnoukouri is a real athlete, with as many technical and mental traits as physical ones; with high work rate (14) and decisions (13), he’ll settle in quickly, too.

Giuseppe Rossi
A prematurely aged player, former Manchester United forward Rossi still has the technical ability but little of the other stuff.

His finishing, dribbling and vision are all 15, but his strength (7), stamina (cool and natural fitness (5) betray how often Rossi is on the treatment table.

He’s unlikely to start games at Premier League level, but as a hard-working player (14) with determination (17), Rossi is an excellent super-sub.

Benoit Tremoulinas
The 32-year-old Frenchman Tremoulinas is another all-rounder full-back that can walk straight into a Premier League team, and at a fraction of the wages demanded by another left-back on this list, Patrice Evra.

In fact, Tremoulinas, who can also play at right-back, is probably the most talented footballer on this list.

Passing, dribbling, technique, crossing, decisions, teamwork, pace, stamina, agility and work rate; there’s no way Tremoulinas can be this good in real life or else he wouldn’t be entering his second year without a club.

Papy Djilobodji
Djilobodji is a fairly decent defender at Championship level, particularly given that squad rotation is important in a 46-game season.

The 29-year-old should be entering his prime years, and indeed some of his best stats will improve with enough game time.

Djilobodji has pace, natural fitness, jumping reach and balance all 15 or above, reflecting the fact his physical attributes are considerably more assured than his technical ones.

Mistakes and erratic performances are likely, but the former Sunderland centre-back can certainly do a job.

Patrice Evra
Don’t let his age, or high wages, put you off. Even at 37, Evra still has outstanding statistics across the board, ensuring he will do a decent job at left-back for the majority of teams in the Premier League.

Of particular note are his teamwork (15), natural fitness (17) and leadership (15) attributes.

There really isn’t any downside to signing a player without a single weak point, even if those numbers will dramatically decline over the course of the first 12 months. A short contract is advised.

Didier Ndong
Another former Sunderland player, Ndong was sacked by the club in the summer after failing to turn up for pre-season training.

In all honesty, it’s best to avoid signing the 24-year-old unless none of the other defensive midfielders on this list agree to a deal, because Ndong doesn’t have many standout stats.

His best are tackling (15), work rate (17), stamina (15) and pace (15); the Gabon international is fairly similar in playing style to Djilobodji, although as a ‘ball-winning midfielder’ his lopsided talents are more useful – in this stripped-down role – than the centre-back’s.

Diego Cavalieri
The only goalkeeper on this list is the 35-year-old released by Crystal Palace in the summer.

Cavalieri won’t exactly pull up any trees, but it can be difficult to find a reliable second-choice goalkeeper who won’t moan about being on the bench (and won’t take a chunk out of your transfer budget).

The Brazilian is average across the board with mostly 12s and 13s, but his agility (15), one-on-ones (14), reflexes (14), rushing out (14) and leadership (14) are all commendable.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
The season has started.. �

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Transfer is making so much sense.. #FM19

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by atikulated2019: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Iamemmacoz:
I need please
the one I downloaded didn't woek
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by atikulated2019: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Iamemmacoz:
Transfer is making so much sense.. #FM19
I have wasted mode than 2gig
please help me
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
atikulated2019:

I have wasted mode than 2gig
please help me
Send me a mail message. You will get the game from me
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
The Chap is here #FM19

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
You be learner.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
The season is still on... #FM19

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Iamemmacoz:

I just sent u a mail. I also need the game. Thanks
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
slimany:

I just sent u a mail. I also need the game. Thanks

I have replied you.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
New update and improvement on FM19.. Becoming more interesting everyday.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by nelsonebby(m): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Liverpool will be the next team I will coach.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by 21Bandit: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
nelsonebby:
Liverpool will be the next team I will coach.
Pls bro I finished get the game....I can't buy with with my card via play store
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by nelsonebby(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
21Bandit:

I'm playing it on my iphone x Not android.
use your visa or master card to purchase it from playstore
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2018
21Bandit:

Send me an email message
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2018
nelsonebby:
I'm playing it on my iphone x Not android.
use your visa or master card to purchase it from playstore

I sent you a pm . Please can you tag me along with your 2odds game .
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by nelsonebby(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Samsung004:

I sent you a pm . Please can you tag me along with your 2odds game .
What if something goes wrong?
Can you afford to lose 100k like me
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
nelsonebby:

What if something goes wrong?
Can you afford to lose 100k like me

That thought also came to mind when I was typing.
But I remain gallant. Yeah -my ans
Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Iamemmacoz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
The champ is making it big. Gotten gold bagde already.

I'm also Rank 1 in the world coach ranking.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by Nimzzy(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Iamemmacoz:

Send me an email message
Hello. Please I need the game. Mail me directly at niniola.waheed@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread by BolgNoni(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Someone should pls help me with the REAL football manager 2019 mobile. I downloaded the apk from a site and it is not installing. I need it pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] / The Best Free Android Games 2019 / All PES 2014 Cheat For PS2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.