Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) (67512 Views)

Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) / Rare Hawk From Finland Caught By Residents In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Wow.....! That Eiye deserves an award, for covering nearly 6000Km to inspect the Land of the Extreme Poorest People on Earth.

May Jaku-jaku grant u safe trip back to your BaoBao.... grin grin angry

Bloody cultist

2 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2018
What a foolish bird. U leave helsinki come nigeria Lol

4 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Cacawa2:
This bird should be allowed to fly away, it’s part of an ongoing academic research and has probably been injected with something.

Not injected. It's ringed and tagged. Anybody who catches the bird is supposed to note the location of catch and send a report to the address on the ring. This helps researchers determine migratory routes of the bird. (European birds move to the tropics around winter and return to Europe in the spring)

It's nothing new, this has been going on for at least a hundred years in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If this happened anywhere in the South that bird would have been eaten ..I know what I am saying

Naaaah it wont have been eaten. It would have been burnt as a witch that 'missed' road

4 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2018
NIGERIANS GOT BIRD AND CELEBRATED IT BECAUSE IT CAME FROM FINLAND

IF ONLY THEY KNEW HOW MANY BIRDS THAT MIGRATE FROM INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES WITHOUT A TAG

NIGERIA DOESNT DESERVE THE TAG COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2018
kingthreat:

Bloody cultist
nop. Not at all.....! Just musing..!
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Hope she had a right paper before she entered our country if not send her back to Finland, we don't want illegal bird in our country.

2 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by nonix22(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2018
and you no tag the Uni in your post, ode angry angry angry
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If this happened anywhere in the South that bird would have been eaten ..I know what I am saying

You ain't lying, we will probably see it been barbecued on a grill..

3 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by pek(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Was that Facebook post written by a graduate?
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by ollah2: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2018
This bird wasn't killed because it was found in the north and northerners watch Kannywood

If this bird was found in the south then dinner is served all thanks to Nollywood and Pentecostal churches

5 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by mruwaifo(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Thank God the catcher didn’t use it for Pepper soup this time as our people often do .
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by kerry57: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Why disturbing the peace of a bird that is on transit for an important meeting.

1 Like

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by dosht(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
abiolert:

You don too either old for this or too young for this kind nonsense wey dey comot for ya mouth.
That's their slang. He's a cultist. Eiye confraternity

1 Like

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by femmyJohn(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Wow.....! That Eiye deserves an award, for covering nearly 6000Km to inspect the Land of the Extreme Poorest People on Earth.

Attah
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
That's cool oh. So birds can give NIPOST a run for their money...

Centuries ago, trained birds were used as courier.

1 Like

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
You can say that again! Now somebody will come and say northerners are not educated or have no certificates. A cultured, disciplined person is educated - to hell with certificates.

4 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Bird, I'll advice you to fly back to where you came from. In the area, things are hard and people eat birds

2 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
espiacially in bayelsa ...bayelsans has evil relutation of killing relic animals

3 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

See them,sad
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by femmyJohn(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
The people that caught that bird are mad angry

how can God give you free meat and you let it fly away ??
Hungry man!
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
You can say that again! Now somebody will come and say northerners are not educated or have no certificates. A cultured, disciplined person is educated - to hell with certificate.
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
abeg keep quiet. What do you people use to prepare suya in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by ajayiopy: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR GAME VERY WELL YOUR DESTINY CAN BE CHANGED FOR BETTER. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:
This bird wasn't killed because it was found in the north and northerners watch Kannywood

If this bird was found in the south then dinner is served all thanks to Bollywood and Pentecostal churches

dats gud frm dem...gud hope, but come 2 think of it hausas has killed 7000 humans while killing few birds n cow

Love of animals
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by dosht(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Buffalowings3:

You just had to contribute nonsense to the discussion

Contribute nonsense how? Abi u miss road make I give you the burning treatment? Ozuo
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by saintneo(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

U really dey my mind.

I am glad the bird didn't end up in a pot of pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2018
abbeyty:
Hope she has a right paper before she entered our country if not send her back to Finland.Illegal bird. Maybe she came to naija to study witchcraft.
ur country na ashawo country wey evri bodi dey enta as e lyk
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
At least they didn't kill and eat this one. That's what many Nigerian youths are known for - killing and eating anything eatable.
Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Justseyii: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2018
One of the fastest flight birds, glad it wasn't killed. This one's they travel international without visa.

1 Like

Re: Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) by Mysselff2: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
The catcher of the bird must be allowed to personally take the bird back to Finland. Let the Finish embassy see to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos) / Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) / Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.