Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea (43182 Views)

You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) / Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by victorvezx(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fadelex:
ehya... it was unwise of him to quit super eagles. Conte used him as a utility player that can fit in anywhere in the team. Sarri wanted perfect player for each position hence the reason he discarded him. anyway, his agent should get to work and secure him a loan deal because there's obviously no team that can pay him over 100k he's currently earning at Chelsea
True.. If he is earning 100k currently at Chelsea, when he leaves he will surely join a smaller club that won't pay him that kind of salary

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by divinelove(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chai
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by GenFunction: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ologogoro:
I won't be surprised of some people claim the coach oust him from the squad cos he's black, But I want you to know that Victor Moses is an average player at best, not good enough for a top club.
.........so true

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by kingthreat(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
abumeinben:
Good..he should move to man U

In his wildest erotic dreams

3 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by blowjob: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
LAZY CHEAP, NIGERIA PLAYERS.. grin..GO CHINA..WHERE FAKE LAZY, AFRICA PLAYERS GO.. grin..VOTE PMB..
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Focusmind: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Lol. Dude retired from super eagles to face club football. e don red for e eye

This is what happens to people that abandons family and friends to face their job and are sacked by the same company they sacrificed their family and friends for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sacrificed your country for ofe mmanu club.

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by GenFunction: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
abumeinben:
Good..he should move to man U
.man what?...he shud move to QUILOX OR CLUB 57

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chai

Moses don suffer.

E betta make im return to Egypt now.

At least, he will still be able to feed in Pharoah's house as a prince.

2 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Chai

Moses don suffer.

E betta make im return to Egypt.

At least, he will still be able to feed in Pharoah's house as a prince.
Lmao grin grin
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Princedapace(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
This Victor Moses is just an average player, he should go to all these small teams and fight for playing time.. He will still earning well and gain playing time.

I dont know why he is wasting his time at Chelsea.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to make money online, you can check out my profile and read my thread on how I work as a freelancer, I offer training service.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by wink2015(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Victor Moses will now learn in a hard way that national team matter so much in determining the longevity of an International player career.

This foreign clubs believes that when a player take himself out of his country national team that player will not be down to earth committed to international club football.

IT IS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO REJOIN THE NATIONAL TEAM OF COACH ROHR.

Victor Moses should put shame, embarrassment and disgrace and go and beg coach Rohr to welcome him back wholeheartedly so that his International football playing career can be rejuvenated back to limelight.

These foreign clubs believes that if a player is committed to national team assignment such a player will do well for them also.

They do not want DOLLAR DREAMING PLAYERS who want to just earn money to live big.

But they are looking for passionate football player with skill, drive and patriotism to national team and club team.

Victor Moses go and show your face to Coach Rohr and seek for pardon.

5 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by skedy1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ologogoro:
I won't be surprised of some people claim the coach oust him from the squad cos he's black, But I want you to know that Victor Moses is an average player at best, not good enough for a top club.
washere...
Your head is there!
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Jbleenk: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Life is a butch. What goes around comes around. He served and he got served.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Unpalatable news it is...
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Xfemt(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
mubaking:
this reminds of girls that leave their broke loyal bobos for a rich guy only for him to dump Dem
Wow
Guy dis stuff is beautiful oh

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
No P..Life Goes On
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by israelmao(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
He should have asked how those that made sudden exit from Nigerian Super Eagles team had fared thereafter.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
wink2015:
Victor Moses will now learn in a hard way that national team matter so much in determining the longevity of an International player career.

This foreign clubs believes that when a player take himself out of his country national team that player will not be down to earth committed to international club football.

IT IS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO REJOIN THE NATIONAL TEAM OF COACH ROHR.

Victor Moses should put shame, embarrassment and disgrace and go and beg coach Rohr to welcome him back wholeheartedly so that his International football playing career can be rejuvenated back to limelight.

These foreign clubs believes that if a player is committed to national team assignment such a player will do well for them also.

They do not want DOLLAR DREAMING PLAYERS who want to just earn money to live big.

But they are looking for passionate football player with skill, drive and patriotism to national team and club team.

Victor Moses go and show your face to Coach Rohr and seek for pardon.

Dude na learner

Even with all the disappointment big players still play for their country

It boosts their profile

3 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by adedayoa2(f): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
nonye6194:
Shebi you wanted to leave the super eagles to focus on Chelsea?

Your village people picked your call since you retired from super eagles. surprisingly, no one actually misses him
wanted ke? Abi him don leave already
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Moses should have understand or being told no player suddenly exit super eagle and go far in his career.

Well I wish him.goid luck.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by ozila(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
OKOATA:
Victor moses made a mistake by retiring from the Eagles Squard. I remember about last two seasons when Chelsea won the league he was so pivotal to winning the EPL.

A lot of people are cursing and abusing him but I feel for him. His story is the most touching have ever heard. He came home and met his parents killed by Islamic militants. His uncle took him to UK and he still chose Nigeria ahead of UK even after what they did to him. He retired from the Eagles Squad because he said people were abusing him that he fell a lot in the world Cup. He made a mistake. I hope man United buys him. I wish him great success ahead. Blues for life.

see excuse, what about ighalo that was even threatened,? he didn't resign, abeg Moses no get excuse.

5 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by OKOATA(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
ozila:

see excuse, what about ighalo that was even threatened,? he didn't resign, abeg Moses no get excuse.
Yeah bro that's why I said he made a mistake. He could have faced his challenges.

3 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eyah, he should not worry, better clubs will come for him.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ologogoro:
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ologogoro:
True, the fact is Nigeria don't have any world class player now.
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Chineke1stSon: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
truthlegend:
I don't pity him one bit,he left eagles because he feels he is a king now in Chelsea and need to focus and now even friendlies he doesn't play for Chelsea anymore..... even the gods in Nigeria are angry,do anyhow and see instant anyhow.
Na for Victor moses body una gods dey get strength. This man lost his parents in this same Nigeria to religious crisis..he still played for Nigeria and helped her win the nations cup and also to qualify for the world cup..hasn't he given enough already for this shambolic country?? Ungrateful peeps!
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by naijacentric(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mouth Gig:
LAZY CHEAP, NIGERIA PLAYERS.. grin..GO CHINA..WHERE FAKE LAZY, AFRICA PLAYERS GO.. grin..VOTE PMB..
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
mumu
Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Naughtytboy:
I sold him on my fifa 19 today too

Hahah lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by ykalhaji(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerians... Victor Moses for the past 5 years had been the best player on the super eagles, took all the politics insults and came after the tragedy that happened to him in Jos to still play for us, now hear what idiots on this thread are spewing. Sometimes you wonder is it ever worth it to represent Nigerians? By the way if Moses retires from club football, he is richer than any Nigerian that has the time to spew hate on him.

2 Likes

Re: Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea by ejimatic: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Correctgist:
Chelsea Manager, Mauricio Sarri has told former Nigerian international, Victor Moses that he is not in his plans and therefore should be ready to leave.

Moses was a super regular in Chelsea’s line up during Antonio Conte’s reign, but since Sarri took over in Stamford Bridge, the Super Eagles former star has made only one appearance on the team.

On Wednesday when Sarri named a largely second team in the Carabao Cup clash with Derby County, Moses was not even in the matchday squad prompting questions on his continued stay with the London side.

Footballlive.ng quotes the Italian as saying last night that Moses has not been in his squad only because he does not know where the 27-year-old Nigerian can fit in.

Dramatically, Chelsea youth team graduates, Calum Hudson Odoi and Ruben Loftus-Cheeks are now ahead of Moses, thereby raising strong permutations that the ex-Super Eagles star is bound to leave Stamford Bridge in January.

Reports rom London said Sarri has already held clear-the-air talks with Moses and told the star he is not in plans for the team, hence his absence on Wednesday.

Moses has made only one start this season and was a surprise omission from the squad against Derby, despite training with the team the previous day.

However, additional information reveals that his former coach at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, who is now in charge at Manchester United, is on the hunt for Moses.

Mourinho actually needs a new striker, as both Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford have not totally convinced this season with only five goals between them in 24 competitive games, but Moses could fit in.

The three attack-minded players being considered by the old Trafford outfit are Moses, Eintracht Frankfurt’s Croatia star Ante Rebic and AS Roma’s Cengiz ünder.

After joining Chelsea in August 2012, Moses was farmed out on loan to Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United before the arrival of The Blues’ former manager, Antonio Conte.

The 27-year-old winger, who has a contract with Chelsea until June 30, 2021, found his range under Conte, but things have gone back to his ugly early days at Stamford Bridge, and he is heading out again.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/coach-tells-victor-moses-he-is-not-in-his-plans-and-is-free-to-leave-chelsea/

How will he not be ridiculed anyhow?He resigned from national engagement because of his club matches. How many national matches Doe's he play yearly? The truth is he older than his football age that is why he wants to manage his body stress.Age false hood is a barrier to Nigerian football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Keeping John Obi Mikel Is Chelsea’s Best Transfer Move So Far This Summer / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.