Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited (1042 Views)

Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2018
greetings

please i am trying to locate avitech nigeria limited. they moved from their last address in lekki and i need to locate them ASAP

will appreciate any help to locate them

cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Will give 10,000 Naira to verified address and phone details
Time starts now
Cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
am serious guys , the 10 ,000naira is up for grabs once information is verified
cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2018
final offer N20,000 for the information

cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2018
myforty68:
final offer N20,000 for the information

cheers

Good morning, AviTech Software Solutions Nigeria Limited have moved from 6B Wole Olateju Crescent Lekki Phase I to:

Vibranium Valley
42 Local Airport Road, Ikeja Lagos.
Email: info@avitech.com
Webpage: avitechng.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
thanks
will verify and get back to you

my word is my bond

cheers

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
jane
i sent you a text message
please reply to claim your reward
cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=myforty68 post=72789195]jane
i sent you a text message
please reply to claim your reward
cheers

Ok
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
myforty68:
greetings

please i am trying to locate avitech nigeria limited. they moved from their last address in lekki and i need to locate them ASAP

will appreciate any help to locate them

cheers

Good afternoon, I have been trying to reach you through PM's but you don't seem to respond. I never got any text message from you. I had to contact a former Employee of AviTech who has moved to Canada (Wale) it took him 2 hours to get the new address. Please keep your promise.

You can send me an email as I never got any text message. Thank-you.

ivajukwu@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
just sent a text to your other number
send your bank details no gtbank please
cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
myforty68:
just sent a text to your other number
send your bank details no gtbank please
cheers

Thanks for your response.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
20,000 transferred
please verify
cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 3:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Avitech
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by myforty68: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Please go to your bank first thing Monday morning
Cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Location Of Avitech Nigeria Limited by janejive(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Avitech

(1) (Reply)

Name Tag And Badge Corporate Production / How I Made $100(#36k) In A Day With Surveyjunkie / 50bn Debt:access Bank Goes After Sunnny Odogwu’s Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.