Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? (996 Views)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / Gionee Phones Below 40,000, 30,000 & 20,000 Naira / 10 Latest Gionee Phones Price And Specification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? by eki2000(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2018
It has become a surprise to all Gionee fans in Nigeria that for some months now, they have been no latest release from Gionee. The last time Gionee released a reasonable product was Gionee S11 lite and co, that was early February this year. pease Nairalanders, has any one got a clue of what has happened to Gionee company? >:
Re: Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Report has it that Gionee chairman, Liu Lirong who happens to be a chronic gambler is seriously in a huge debt and the company is affected! cool
Re: Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? by seunfly: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Competition in China, general decline in smartsales in China and gambling addiction of the owner killed the company.
Re: Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? by crowntoro(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Now I know the reason why they don't have parts of phone. I have a Gionee X1S that I bought in February and the battery is bad right now and I have been taking it to both their Carlcare center in Ibadan and Lagos and all the response that I kept on getting is that their parts is not available. Since August?
Re: Are Gionee Phones Out Of Market? by dtver(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is this a sign that Gionee will soon pack up?

Here I am waiting for M7 which is not even yet out. They have not even produced M7 plus, not to talk of launching M8

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Always Have Problem With Phone / Which Is Good Between Umi, Oukitel, Cubot And Elephone Phones / Fairly Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.