Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. (25586 Views)

DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sai Baba

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Oblang(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
hush15:

which reaction when we know their packaging. The only people lauding the lifeless one are is zombies but thank God they dont constituent more than 10% of the country's population. We that is Atikulating is more...

Let them package well so that Daura can receive a good package

See 5% talking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Olukat(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
mapet:

You started with saying let's discuss issues............
yet you said the school feeding program is poorly impelimented and politicized ...you never mentioned "HOW". You baselessly asked "if the school feeding program is targeted at the next election......." like that was what the proponents told you?

You then went into "Investment in education in every serious nation is targeted at reducing poverty, advancing science and technology
improving on quality of lives etc."
yet you fail to (dis)connect this statement with the issues you ask to be discussed.

You now concluded (albeit poorly) that "We play politics with everything in Nigeria that why this program seems to be a tool for election!" Hmm!

What I see here is poor understanding, conception and articulation your thoughts and argument. Let me just address few issues for you to ponder upon

1. @poorly implemented and politicized - It is either you're trying to be clever by half or you're just patently ignorant. A program that is being painstakingly and comprehensively implemented is what you call poorly. A program that it's implementation put a large swathe of stakeholders (schools, farmers, caterers, poultry workers, health-immunization), etc in its value chain is what you call poorly implemented and politicized? Even if you decided to suspend reasoning just for the sake of "arguments", a program is robust enough to get the attention of Al-Jazeera (after having gotten the attention of BBC).....did not tell you something about it's implementation? Haba! Bros, fear God.

2. @ "Investment in education in every serious nation is targeted at reducing poverty, advancing science and technology
improving on quality of lives etc."
- This is just a vague statement that carries virtually no import in this context if you cannot situate it in the current realities on ground. Pray tell! is the school feeding program meant to serve the rich? Is it meant to reduce quality of life?

3. @Politics - I agree with you that we play politics with everything in Nigeria, if not, people like you that should have humbly declared their ignorance about the program and ask to be educated will not jump in with pseudo-intellect to make assertive statements. One would have expected that by now we are discussing sustainability and scale, we be discussing how to tightly integrate other aspects of the economy into the value-chain like local packaging industry (for example the tetra-pack model)

In summary....we can perceive your innate intention (deception) from a mile

"In summary....'WE' shocked can perceive your innate intention (deception) from a mile" shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by CoolAmbience(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
modath:

I'm torn between thumbs up for the accolade & thumbs down for the sexism. cry cry

Lol.

The seeming sexist part was not intended at all. I was only trying to underscore the need for women to speak louder and for their voices to be heard even farther.

I am a great advocate of giving women the voice that they deserve.

So, please give me my thumbs up...will you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by mapet: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
buchilino:

Officialpdpnig: :

Let's stop lying because of politics please. Its becoming irritating.

Buharis daughter does not work in NNPC. If you say she does, then prove it.

Plus the said Bike nonsense should stop already. There is no receipt that shows he bought it. Neither do you even know the price apart of the regurgitated information people gossip about.

If you have evidence he bought the said bike and the amount then provide it.

I am a pro PDP like you but falsehood do not win elections and even when they do, cannot be sustained.

We pay a lot of you to come on social media to defend the party but not to lie. Stop with the lies and let's focus on issue based campaigns

Y DON'T U GOOGLE BOARD MEMBERS OF NNPC N TELL ME UR FINDINGS. AS 4 D BIKE, I PERSONALLY CHECKED IT ONLINE MYSELF N FIND D IT'S TRUE. LASTLY AM NEITHER PDP OR APC, SO IT'S NOT PERSONAL

Oya Oga Buchi,

Come here and confirm ya story (lies)

The new board is composed of the following:

Chairman-Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum;
B. Group Managing Director- Dr Maikanti Kacalla Baru;
C. The Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Finance; and
D. The following six persons:
Mallam Abba Kyari
2. Dr Thomas M.A John
3. Dr Pius O. Akinyelure
4. Dr Tajuddeen Umar
5. Mallam Mohammed Lawal, and
6. Mallam Yusuf Lawal.

.....https://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/president-buhari-approves-new-board-directors-nnpc/

2. If you can lie shamelessly about the above, why should we even bother to verify your other obvious lie on the Bike?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Rindo69: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Our School feeding programme will only end up producing well-fed illiterates!
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by mapet: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
modath:

CoolAmbience: :

This is one of the most brilliant commentaries, especially by a female, I have seen in a very long time.

I'm torn between thumbs up for the accolade & thumbs down for the sexism. cry cry

me too......
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by mapet: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rindo69:
Our School feeding programme will only end up producing well-fed illiterates!

Rich! coming from an under-fed-half-educated NLer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by ibietela2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
I laugh
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Front0lane: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Olukat:

angry Can we discuss issues without insulting each other?
The program is a good one but It's poorly implemented and grossly politicized shocked
If the school feeding program is targeted at the next election then it has failed completely.
Investment in education in every serious nation is targeted at reducing poverty, advancing science and technology
improving on quality of lives etc.
We play politics with everything in Nigeria that why this program seems to be a tool for election!

It is thunder that will strike you n each n every member of your family dead if the quote from message above is not true. I have no more to argue with hate drenched Igbo like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by modath(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

The seeming sexist part was not intended at all. I was only trying to underscore the need for women to speak louder and for their voices to be heard even farther.

I am a great advocate of giving women the voice that they deserve.

So, please give me my thumbs up...will you?

Yes sir... Thumbs up. wink
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Topmaike007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Who sounds angry between myself and you?

Oga park well make I see Atiku Abeg. grin
who you help self
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=mapet post=72622667][/quote]
In reaction to what you stated, power has not improved, power hasn't. Don't be deceived by high volume of megawatt generated. The transmission and distribution capacity is limited hence many power stations were shut down. The basic of demand and supply will only apply when there are many operators refining crude oil. You should bear in mind that dangote refinery will enjoy large economies of scale after they have enjoyed patent right for certain period. There is the tendency that such an agreement must have reached between the government and dangote.
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Olukat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Front0lane:

It is thunder that will strike you n each n every member of your family dead if the quote from message above is not true. I have no more to argue with hate drenched Igbo like you.

Buhari kill you there!
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by rusher14: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
buchilino:

GUY SERIOUSLY, DEY PAY U 30K N UR HAPPY?. MEANWHILE ONE OF THE PRESIDENTS CHILDREN DRIVES A 50 MILL BIKE WHILE THE SISTER WHO IS A BOARD MEMBER OF NNPC COLLECTS 6MILLION AS ANNUAL PAY(I DIDN'T INCLUDE OTHER ALLOWANCES OOO). N UR HERE SINGING DER PRAISES COS 30K. GUY SERIOUSLY THINK.
Will you shut up?
Do you think everyone is like you?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Rindo69: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
mapet:

Rich! coming from an under-fed-half-educated NLer

smiley Would really love to give you attention but that would be a waste of my time. You are what you are! Brainless
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Fanatical(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
When will it get to Rivers State?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
If they tell you how much was budgeted for this program monthly, you will shout,it just another avenue for a friend of the government to "chop the national cake". By the way, which parts of the country is the program taking place?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Grayxme: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is highly commendable as the effect of this home grown school feeding programme goes beyond just mere feeding the kids as it makes them assimilate more and have more interest in schooling.
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Belluchii: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Indeed what past Government has failed to implement especially projects that has to do with affecting the lives of the masses, This administration is making sure that they are fully implemented...Kudos to the FG
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Billionaire09: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Go and complain to my party PDP because I have complained enough to them but they refused to listen.

If they had done anything tangible for Nigeria during our 16years in power you would not be talking about the things you are talking about.

I blame them 100% for your complaints

You all APC and PDP are the same corrupt Nigerians bearers.

If you are not corrupt, boycott every Nigeria elections.

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Billionaire09: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Belluchii:
Indeed what past Government has failed to implement especially projects that has to do with affecting the lives of the masses, This administration is making sure that they are fully implemented...Kudos to the FG

Is that the reason these kids parents or guidance subjected to be buying commodities expensively and in high cost of living?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by TrueLEADER: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
LamidiCownu:

Athiefkulooted..
5 naira per post, corruption worshipping enemy of state

See as e dey pain this bros.

Come make I give you work. You think all of us are hungry mofos like BMCs?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by TrueLEADER: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
who you help self

Face front.

Get Atikulated, you'll be alright, las las
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by obyno5(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Laudable as it is, feeding children is not the job of government in a progressive society. The sensible thing to do is to empower their parents to enable them carry out their responsibilities. Pay the Nigerian worker a reasonable wage and set up mechanisms to ensure workers do their jobs. Personally I think the priority is misplaced considering the gap between workers and politicians entitlement. Power needs to return back to the people!
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Topmaike007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Face front.

Get Atikulated, you'll be alright, las las
you mean atikulooter?
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by Felixv: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Billionaire09:

We don't give a damn about the zoo political parties. You all are the same. Were you not once PDP supporter and benefactor of PDP administration?

Speculating are we

How did we benefit from pdp. Did I win any contract.

Pdp has a gotten chance to reshape this country - they had a lot of goodwill but what happened

People like atiku became extremely wealthy at the expense of their country men

No wonder he can’t forsake the glamor is Dubai - because that is what he is accustomed too.

He can’t even Honestly declare his earnings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by TrueLEADER: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
you mean atikulooter?

As far as Atiku appears in the name, the world is in love with it.
Re: Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. by erndeal: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
modath:

It's a long read & the article is a couple of months old but the point is that, the social investment programme this government has embarked on is nurturing and progressive...

This and programmes like Trader Moni & N-Power are what the vultures are aiming to block from the system... God and the patriots in the nation will never allow that happen.

PDP & their Atikulooters plan to stop this and replace with fake PMS price reduction.... with Dangote refinery & 2 modulars one in the pipeline (Pun intended), PMS price crash is a matter of "when" not IF...

The Thunderbolts when wan fire you, dey do press up....u hia....u r as lifeless and dull as ur fada....Buhari!
Dem dey supply free poison to children you lauding d project abi. Am sure, u don't even have ur PVC to vote dis Daura lifeless mumu you put on top ur head....lifeless dullards.....Stimulated 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office / JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.