Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants (22206 Views)

Sacrilegious! APC Hires Bishops At The Unveiling Of Shettima, See VIDEO / Bauchi Governorship Poll: APC Hires Four Sans To Challenge Pdp’s Victory / APC Hires Four Sans To Challenge Pdp’s Victory In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by dukie25: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
APC started the hiring of foreign consultants.

Abuja – The All Progressives Congress (APC) said it has engaged the services of an international political consulting firm, AKPD Message and Media, “to boast its electoral chances in the upcoming elections’’.

The APC Interim National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja that the U.S. firm has a strong reputation for supporting leading populist movements across the globe.

“As a party destined to bring change and succour to all Nigerians, APC is proud and excited to work with one of the foremost exponents of change in the world,’’ the statement said.

It said that the Chicago-based firm was best known for its leading role in President Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2012.

“AKPD Message and Media has worked with key Democratic Party candidates throughout the U.S., with a reputation for supporting leading populist movements across the globe.’’

APC claimed it had been working with the firm for the past few months, adding: “we shall leverage on the firm’s skill, experience and expertise throughout the upcoming campaign cycle’’.

It said that company’s track record could be seen in political climate similar to Nigeria’s, including Kenya, Tanzania and Ghana.

It said that the partnership with the firm was an indication that the process of change in Nigeria had already begun and would not be stopped.

Meanwhile, Nigeria’s political activities are gathering momentum with governorship elections scheduled to hold in Ekiti and Osun states on June 21, and August 9 respectively.

The highlight of the activities is the scheduled presidential and National Assembly elections on Feb. 14, while the governorship and state assembly elections are slated to hold on Feb. 28, 2015. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/2015-elections-apc-hires-foreign-consultant/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Racoon(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2018
And Sarrki was almost killing himself today about this issue. undecided "Do as I said and not as I do." That is the nauseating hypocrisy with the APC. angry

sarrki:
Truly it’s a desperate time for Pdp.Either Putin, Tradeau, Theresa May or ku.Osinbajo And 2023 is so paramount to us. We won’t trade it for anything
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-pdp-hires-trumps-lobbyist-for-90k-per-month

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by dukie25: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:
And today Sarrki is almost killing himself about this issue. undecided "Do as I said and not as I do." That is the nauseating hypocrisy with the APC. angry

Hypocrisy is another name for APC supporters. You won't find any of them on this thread.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by bedspread: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
EVERY EVENT REPLAYING ITSELF IN OUR VERY EYES!!

APC , Bmo , Bmc why are u Complaining?

You guys carried ur fake Change Mantra with Obama and we have seen the killing effects on our country!

Right now we are for the Trump Effect!!

I see Nigeria Rising Again!!

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Andyblaze: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by silvernus0: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
i will say somthing later
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by magoo10(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Apc and hypocry are like 5&6

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by CarGuideNG: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is good for the goose...
Planning to buy a car? Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
I wonder why apc supporters are complaining

Those in PDP are the same set of people that was in APC in 2014, that same master plan used to dethrone PDP will be used against APC, so zombies should stop complaining

Karma is really serving it hot to APC

I smell more defection tomorrow once they finally submit the list

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by LamidiCownu: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Something unusual to human thinking process, happens to whoever support the APC.... Mental deficiencies like senility, acute retardation, attention deficiency syndrome, narcolepsy and infantile day dreaming... Beats my imagination, How a jobless graduate in a hopeless economy guided by a NEPOTISTIC illiterate dolt can be the best tin that ever happened to one's pathetic life.. I refuse to conform to obscure poverty syndrome.... Useless media supporters.. It shall never be well with you guys... Eyin oloriburuku omo were yi

21 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by vikivall197(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Only hypocrites are supporting Buhari

14 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by SarkinYarki: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shame the hypocrisy of APC zombs is second to non

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by LamidiCownu: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Athiefkulooted
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by dsocioemmy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by PropertyCentral: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Not for Sale
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by sapoyoro(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
LamidiCownu:
Athiefkulooted
is that all you have to say?

22 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Profmarley: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:
And today Sarrki is almost killing himself about this issue. undecided "Do as I said and not as I do." That is the nauseating hypocrisy with the APC. angry
Lol. You dey mind that clown?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Edmondd(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
No need for the throwback. Today is not Thursday.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by sexychizzi: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by DonHummer(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oga seun pls give us the unlike botton Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
And Zombies are crying foul as PDP recently hired foreign strategists.

cc: Demeleo, cilicmarin, seunmsg, yarimo, sarrki, ManirBK, (Eliza) et al.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Caseless: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
So?
Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by AdorableJosh(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
So why are APC apologists performing mental gymnastics when they heard the news? Karma.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by jchioma: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
sapoyoro:

is that all you have to say?

They have run out of ideas, because the facts cannot be faulted.

Hypocritical people.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by lilmonarch(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you're going to do everything Apc did before they assumed power, why then should u be voted for? I thought Atiku is back to do things differently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Primusinterpares(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
for ever slaves...
Africa has never believed in herself

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by Mankosi: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
U see am?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants by bigkahuna704(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Let Them Help You With The Best Country To Run To After Your InComing Loss Come 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Senator Hope Uzodinma Daughter's Wedding: Ekweremadu, Dogara, Ohakim Pictured / Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.