Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry (14498 Views)

Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by kidap: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kano state governor, Umar Ganduje, this morning, failed to appear before the state house of Assembly's panel of inquiry investigating the bribery scandal he is currently involved in.

Journalist Jaafar Jaafar recently released video evidence of the Kano state governor allegedly receiving bribe from state contractors. After the videos were released online, the state House of Assembly immediately set up a panel of inquiry to investigate the allegation.

Last week, Jaafar appeared before the panel and insisted that the videos were authentic and that he has more copies of the video where the governor was secretly filmed collecting bribe in dollars from some of the contractors employed by the state.

Bribery scandal: Kano governor, Umar Ganduje fails to appear before panel of inquiry, says allegation is the work of saboteurs

Today, Governor Ganduje was expected to appear before the panel to defend himself. He however sent in the state's Commissioner of Information, Mohammed Garba,who presented a letter to the Speaker of the House. In the letter, Governor Ganduje alleged that the bribe scandal is the handiwork of saboteurs.

"I never collected bribe, but I am not surprised that I am being sabotaged in the same way attempts were made to sabotage Emir Sanusi and former Governor Shekarau"
Governor Ganduje said in his letter

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/bribery-scandal-governor-umar-ganduje-fails-to-appear-before-panel-of-inquiry
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by chymer(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
He is focused of the 5 million votes he promised to deliver.

The inquiry can wait until after election.

2 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by bigkahuna704(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ARE WE IN A ZOO? SOMEONE CAGE THIS BEAST OF NO NATION

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Omeokachie: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari got his back.

No shaking.

Has the political EFCC made any statement or tweet since this scandal broke like they did to Fayose? grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by princechurchill(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
This country is a shithole in a zoo

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Andyblaze: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by iGISTMORE: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by annnikky(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy what can he possibly say about the video, definitely nuffing cos he knows that everything in that video is authentic and true and so him coming there will make jest of himself undecided he's ashamed to face the panel cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guilty as charged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by CarGuideNG: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gotta go set the record straight.
Planning to buy a car? Check my signature.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by seyigiggle: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
not good for his reputation

1 Like

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by fukushaki(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari Media Cows where at thou grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ganduje is a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by PureMe01: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
buhari is a man of integrity.he is fighting corruption.kano house of assembly members are corrupt hence lacking moral justification to summon ganduje...zombies version

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by olaric(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guilty as charged

3 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by dsocioemmy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
A case of ''You can't do anything to me''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by yeyeboi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is so shameful , Imagine A Whole Governor Of A State Talking Trash After Unedited Video Surface shocked shocked

This Shiiitthole Country !

Fayose did not do up to this before EFCC started threatening him before he left office angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Assassin101: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
you actually expected the babaringa governor to appear??

he is covered with the broom of APC

am sure some dollars have exchanged hands

criminals labeled saints

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by SenatorJnr02: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
H
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by BUSHHUNTER: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
This man is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law

the said money might be compensation.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lock
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
GOING !GOING!! GONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by ihatecorruption: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Like Ganduje Like Atiku
Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Mikora: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gandollar!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Politicowizard(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Insecticide and deodorant style of fighting corruption. Terribly pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Upsidedown9ja(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
He must surely go down. And the lifeless one will loss his 5million vote. Am atikulated, like if you are and share if you are for the lifeless one����

22 Likes

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by tinktanker: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Apc and impunity

1 Like

Re: Bribery Scandal: Governor Umar Ganduje Fails To Appear Before Panel Of Inquiry by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari anti-corruption fight nawa.Sai baba!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina / Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) / Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.