Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hotspot Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hotspot Not Working (303 Views)

Hotspot Not Working After Android 11 Update, Nokia 5.3 / How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / Hotspot Not Working After Nuogat Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotspot Not Working by Psoul(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please I have a problem with one of my phone's hotspot.
The phone is Infinix Hot2.

The problem is that whenever I switch on my hotspot, I cannot use it in any other device. Let me make it clearer.
If I want to use the phone hotspot on my computer, it will connect but I can't access internet with it. It'll sometimes show connected but with "No internet access." Some other times, it will show internet access but can't open any Internet page. If I use USB tethering between the phone and the computer, I'll be able to use the phone data to browse with my computer.

The problem is not from the computer cos I can access the internet using other hotspots. I also confirmed that other phones can't access internet through this infinix hotspot.

Please is there any setting I need to activate to make this hotpot work.

Note that the phone is not rooted and has never been opened as in repairs.

Thanks for anticipated technical responses.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Hot 6x Colour ? / Budget Phones At War: Can Itel Mobile Weather The Storm? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Launched In India At Rs. 13,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.