Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (23507 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Ebowo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
You .can use. Essential oil on it , it controls sweating

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by fucc12: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
JayJayGee:
I have sweaty palms and feet too.
Those of you who wish you have it coz u have strong palms, I pity you. You wont be able to hold hands with a girl or even touch her or her face coz ur hands will be wet especially when you like her you will surely be nervous or anxious.

grin grin
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
gloria34:
no, thank u. I nor want

So what do you want?

But wait o, how do you manage your condition (sweaty palms)?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by BrokenCock: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Windflower:

It would stop gradually. Mine happens when am in a stuffy place and when am nervous. I sweat on the feet too but its gradually stopping.
hmmm. Uget wet quicker too?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 03, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Rub It Down There. Better Still Go Back To The Village And See That Your Black Uncle With His ugly Wife.
BY THE WAY IT IS NATURAL VASELINE

There's no one chasing u from ur village.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Flunitrazepam(m): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Reach out to me on peteraanu@gmail.com
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by koolaid87: 5:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Rigel95:
Me, it is my nose and armpits...Even under AC sometimes

Better create a thread asap
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Awaja(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
I think your Village People are parboiling your destiny
But your sweet foreign rice,noodles were all parboiled and dried.
The thing fit be en stepping stone to the top.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2018
omooba969:

So what do you want?

But wait o, how you manage your condition (sweaty palms)?
i learnt to always go out with a hand towel or handkerchief. I wrap my hand with handkerchief before holding my pencil during technical drawing so as to avoid spoiling my paper. these days, it only happens when I am nervous, angry, excited or shy so i try to stay as calm as i can

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Rigel95(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2018
chara019:

i thought i am the only one having this hyperhidrosis ish,mine it only the armpit,its so embarrassing, even for cold...any solutions?
I mainly use anti-perspirants....But then I'm looking for a permanent solution, but I hear the cost may be on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Dollypizzle13(f): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Icon79:
So there's an app for nairaland now, huh?

Wow. You guys 'ave gone nuclear, yo grin

O pari

Nigga you think you're funny? It was actually thru play store I learnt about nairaland!
Before you reply ppls posts, use ur sense! And stop mocking newbies!
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2018
gloria34:
i learnt to always go out with a hand towel or handkerchief. I wrap my hand with handkerchief before holding my pencil during technical drawing so as to avoid spoiling my paper. these days, it only happens when I am nervous, angry, excited or shy so i try to stay as calm as i can

Coolsmiley
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Neozy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Powerexpert:
I did with good grade and my palm sweats too
what's your secret? Maybe you wear hand glove or you use handkerchiefs.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Neozy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I studied engineering and I did engineering drawing while in school, but I do use Handkerchief when drawing. Once you know how to manage it you won't have any problem. I know a guy that studied elect/elect he sweat on his palms and he is very intelligent.
using handkerchiefs or hand gloves are the only remedies i know of.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Powerexpert: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Handkerchief all the way & clothes self dey hear am.
Neozy:

what's your secret? Maybe you wear hand glove or you use handkerchiefs.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by tabithababy(f): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Kemenatto:
@ Op and others, I perfectly understand your plight and for this reason I had to register today to comment. Palmar Hyderhidrosis usually has a negative effect on your work, career and social life. However, the good news is that there is CURE - whether it is primary hyderhidrosis (hereditary) or secondary.

I know a colleague who suffered this for 30 years. He tried anti-perspirant gel such as Hydrosal Anti-perspirant and Drysol but this wasn't too effective as it only stopped the sweating temporarily. As a result, he bought an Iontophoresis Machine - this made his hands completely dry for at least 4 months until they became little clammy again. In that case, just repeat the procedure and your hands will become dry again.

Op follow this kiss
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Priceyk(f): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
I checked the machine online yesterday, it is way too expensive for me.. I will try some of the oil recommended. Thanks quote author=tabithababy post=72665026].

Op follow this kiss[/quote]
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by condralbedez: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2018
geekybabe:

You just av to find a way to calm down. Really take your mind off your problems. Stop overthinking.
thanks dear,am at peace now,his grace found me.tnx
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by dahgifted(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
jackie35:

It will definitely stop, i was once victim even form my feet
at what age did you experienced it and what age did it stop
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by walteriyke: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
mytime24:
Put ur hands inside mix cement in d mornin
For 1hour angry
Thank me later grin
i
Witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) / Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.