Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity (9623 Views)

Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo). / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
What would one not see with ladies in this country, In camp when some 6 to 7 girls formed a group they referred to as BB babes, i took it as a total joke and over looked them not minding that this so called BB babes never spoke to guys or fellow babes that uses any other phone that is not blackberry. It was till some months later that it downed on me that some of our girls needed total head check, i was invited to a party being hosted by a babe somewhere at Ikoyi,on getting there i noticed that people hardly entered the crib, on asking what was happening i was told that guys without a BB was bounced out of the party, shocked.On approaching the bouncers,I presented mine only to be asked for the PIN and being that i never connected mine i was bounced immediately, I couldn't shout all through that night, that it got me wondering what most of naija babes would be in years to come,

p:s, WHY HAS QUEST FOR MATERIAL THINGS EATING DEEP INTO THE HEADS OF OUR PRETTY FEMALE FOLKS?
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Okijajuju1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
Nigerians have gone BB crazy. Now na "baby wats your pin" dey rain.

How sad.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by vivaladiva(f): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
the most facinating thing is i dont live in nigeria-----but i already imagined how the blck berry madness would unfold
i am not religious but i know people certainly perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by MrC0rk: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
hold up. they have blackberry in NIgeria

DOnt they still use 121?
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mr C0rk:

hold up. they have blackberry in NIgeria

DOnt they still use 121?
which one come be 121 grin,
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by vivaladiva(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
u wld be amazed at wat u can find in nigeria mr cock
never seen people that r so obsessed with owning the latest phone like nigerians
rewind to 2000 and most people didnt even know wat the g in gsm stood for and i doubt if they know it now
the irony is, for all their obsession they are not even involved in a any  processes of the manufacturing, designing or production  of any fone----evn the prehistoric 3310
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by MrC0rk: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
Havent been to Nigeria for a while but has blackberry reached Nigeria? Am shocked!
They have mobile phone?
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

u wld be amazed at wat u can find in nigeria mr cock
never seen people that r so obsessed with owning the latest phone like nigerians
rewind to 2000 and most people didnt even know wat the g in gsm stood for and i doubt if they know it now
the irony is, for all their obsession they are not even involved in a any  processes of the manufacturing, designing or production  of any fone----evn the prehistoric 3310
Viva all thanks to Chinese which has made it easy for all Nigerians that sort after inferior phones, u can walk into any phone shop and get a Chinese blackberry now, Maybe it ought to be CHINA MUST GO
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by vivaladiva(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
am sorry mr rock oil
the chineese r here to stay
till they have gotten wat they want
thanks to our greed once again---the chineese r well on their way to use africans to make them selves rich
its history repeating its self again
its such a cliche but it is true
before industrialisation in the west there was slavery, after industrailisation, there was colonisation
fortunately the world has moved on from slavery and colonisation, unfortunately africans havent learnt from the past, and r still willing to trade them selves for fancy goods----yesterday it was mirrors and booze---today it is imitation blackberry and the rest
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by ireke(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
so what happens if I use a phone that is more expensive than their BB?
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
ireke:

so what happens if I use a phone that is more expensive than their BB?
you wouldn't be able to PING unto there so called BB chatting
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
And the annoying thing is that most of these BB clutching gurls rely on some dude to pay their monthly BIS fees. Its disgusting how materialistic we are as a people; the bandwagon mentality also makes it worse (Funke, Nkechi, & Halima own BBs so I must get one too - by hook or crook). Judgmental as it may seem, I already negatively stereotype girls that flaunt BBs (except they are working class who obviously bought it and pay the fees with their own money).
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by omega25red(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
what if i have iphone4? can i get into the party .
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by fizzybaba(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
omega25red:

oga, you cant

organise your own i-phone20 parry
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by omega25red(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
fizzybaba:

oga, you cant

grin grin wow such a sharp response seems like they may have turned you away from one of those parties
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by yagbaboy1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
i tire babes no use fone reach real guys. i have a Nokia E90 bought 4 105,00 and N900 bought 4 83,000 and i dont even think its a big deal. so what is it about this blakbelly that china has reduced the price to even with 30+ u can get one.  i just pray d fones should not be stolen because d person will just even dish it away for even less than 10 k. anyway  na my mind i dey talk
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by iice(f): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

am sorry mr rock oil
the chineese r here to stay
till they have gotten wat they want
thanks to our greed once again---the chineese r well on their way to use africans to make them selves rich
its history repeating its self again
its such a cliche but it is true
before industrialisation in the west there was slavery, after industrailisation, there was colonisation
fortunately the world has moved on from slavery and colonisation, unfortunately africans havent learnt from the past, and r still willing to trade them selves for fancy goods----yesterday it was mirrors and booze---today it is imitation blackberry and the rest

Well said.  The irritating part is people helped create this phenomenon of BB ish this, BB ish that.  But come back crying when they've done their work.  Na true true slavery of the puny minds.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by omofat: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
Sad, sad, sad,

Reminds me of when I was younger, they would have "tommy hilfiger" parties, "ralph parties" and such other nonsense things. So if you no wear tommy you know fit enter. If you wear nautica go tommy party, na bouncing be dat.

But if you wear moschino go tommy party, dem wan almost bounce you, you come comot tommy wallet - you go enter and you be big boy.

Madness!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Scooby1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

What would one not see with ladies in this country, In camp when some 6 to 7 girls formed a group they referred to as BB babes, i took it as a total joke and over looked them not minding that this so called BB babes never spoke to guys or fellow babes that uses any other phone that is not blackberry. It was till some months later that it downed on me that some of our girls needed total head check, i was invited to a party being hosted by a babe somewhere at Ikoyi,on getting there i noticed that people hardly entered the crib, on asking what was happening i was told that guys without a BB was bounced out of the party, shocked.[b]On approaching the bouncers,I presented mine only to be asked for the PIN and being that i never connected mine i was bounced immediately, I couldn't shout [/b]all through that night, that it got me wondering what most of naija babes would be in years to come,

p:s, WHY HAS QUEST FOR MATERIAL THINGS EATING DEEP INTO THE HEADS OF OUR PRETTY FEMALE FOLKS?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
fizzybaba:

oga, you cant

I de tell u, Poor man don enter gbeseee 4 this countryy,
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by atilla(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
NA WA oo shocked

I thought this kind of thing would stop at secondary school parties.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by vivaladiva(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
soon there will be
ipad babes n ipad bobo
ip4 babes n ip4 bobo
heavy madness na him dey worry them
the funny thing is dat most of this so called bbgals will turn out to be so dumb---u prob want to stone them to death
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
im goin 2 get a blackberry bold 2 rite next week with my pin and gettin part of this madness

im tired of this bold anyway~

In as much as i hate BB,im a big fan of N92

but since there is so much madness abt this BB-Stuff pin and swag

if u cant beat them arrange for them to be beaten Join them
grin grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by blank(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
omega25red:

I sorry for you o.
U no sabi say BB and Iphone dey fight?
Those chics go carry u enter well.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
Wetin be this BB? How different is it from a normal phone? undecided
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
papa190:

im goin 2 get a blackberry bold 2 rite next week with my pin and gettin part of this madness

im tired of this bold anyway~

In as much as i hate BB,im a big fan of N92

but since there is so much madness abt this BB-Stuff pin and swag

if u cant beat them arrange for them to be beaten Join them
grin grin
I de tell u but that kind yeye parole na for babes na,
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
michelin89:

Wetin be this BB? How different is it from a normal phone? undecided
PING PING PING, ask your female folks
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

PING PING PING, ask your female folks

Do you think I have some air headed bingos who have a BB club? undecided
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
, well,i wouldn't blame babes na we guys the give them some foolish wings to fly on, cos we pay their bills so they can afford to run some stupid phone that has no reasonable functions @ 5k per month, all in d name of chatting.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

I de tell u but that kind yeye parole na for babes na,
im not surprised
they have all wanted me upgradin mine 2 meet their status
its bold 2,3,4 even to 100
paying 5k every month jst to be within the BB cirle
Its no longer gimme ur #,
its gimme your PIN,

if u dont have a pin ure ruined
I hate the BB despite havin one
Thank Gawd i dont hav no fuc~kin Pin
abuja babes are even worse on this BB madness~

[s]but its like imma subscribe for 6months now[/s]
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by spicyhoney(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
There are much much expensive phones than BBs and I  dont know why Lagos based peeps in particular are so crazy about BB.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by vivaladiva(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
god help nigeria
a news caster on the bbc, uses a nokia 3310-----i bet he earns more than 100000 pounds a year
his ans was, i love the phone, i can make and recieve call and text, it has fallen down countless times but is stillas good as gold
am not saying we sldnt move in line with tech, but 4 pete sakes---the nigerian obsession is ludacris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Big Dick Neighbor / Abuja Is The Home Of Innocent Looking Runs Girls / Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.