Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Rank #1 On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank #1 On Google (976 Views)

How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day / How To Rank #1 On Google 2018 Updated / Help: I Want My Posts To Rank 1-3 On Google's First Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rank #1 On Google by akeemaster: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
5+ TOOLS TO START

[img]goo-1.jpg[/img]

You want to rank #1 on Google how do think you do it, people say you need to build link – most people say you need to do On-Page SEO, but where did you start.

Here Today, I am going to share with you 5+ TOOLS to rank #1 on Google.

TOOLS

[b]1. Quicksprout
[/b]

My first tool for you is Quicksprout, its an advanced guide to SEO, when you go to quicksprout.com, you put in your URL it going to breakdown all the things that a wrong and even work you through how to fix it. For example if you not putting in the right keywords in your title tag, Meta description or in your all image tags, Quicksprout will tell you, and it even shows which keywords to add and where, and good thing about Quicksprout, if you not tactical and you want to publishes some changes, you don’t have to know coding, Quicksprout will help publish them all for you. www.qucksprout.com.

2. Yoast SEO Plugin

If you are using WordPress, Yoast SEO is yours. Every time you make publish a blog post it will give you a score and tell how to make your title tag, your Meta Description and pick different keywords and show search engine something different than what you show users. And the best thing about Yoast SEO is you can optimize each and every single of your blog post to get the maximum amount of traffic, and every time you release a knew blog post it even update your site map for you automatically. You can download and activate it in Wordpress plugins.

3. Google Search Console

Google Search Console is (previously Google Webmaster Tool) a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. Every time you publish like a post in Wordpress Yoast SEO auto-create an extra mail site map, when you submit it to Google Search Console, it will show you how many impressions you a getting, how many clicks you are getting, which pages are popular and even shows you which keywords you are getting alot of impressions for but not alot of clicks and vise versa. You can go on optimize your contents by adding those keywords and your title tags, your meta descriptions, so you can maximize you clicked rate. This will rank your site without building one single link

Get full insight @ https://how2end..com/2018/10/how-to-rank-1-on-google-5-waystools-to.html

Now here’s what I want YOU to do.

Click on sharing button below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll love it!
Comment below and let me know your story about ranking on google. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoyed reading? Share with your friends!

1 Share

Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by Cyberleets: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
akeemaster:
5+ TOOLS TO START

[img]goo-1.jpg[/img]

You want to rank #1 on Google how do think you do it, people say you need to build link – most people say you need to do On-Page SEO, but where did you start.

TOOLS

[b]1. Quicksprout
[/b]

My first tool for you is Quicksprout, its an advanced guide to SEO, when you go to quicksprout.com, you put in your URL it going to breakdown all the things that a wrong and even work you through how to fix it. For example if you not putting in the right keywords in your title tag, Meta description or in your all image tags, Quicksprout will tell you, and it even shows which keywords to add and where, and good thing about Quicksprout, if you not tactical and you want to publishes some changes, you don’t have to know coding, Quicksprout will help publish them all for you. www.qucksprout.com.

2. Yoast SEO Plugin

If you are using WordPress, Yoast SEO is yours. Every time you make publish a blog post it will give you a score and tell how to make your title tag, your Meta Description and pick different keywords and show search engine something different than what you show users. And the best thing about Yoast SEO is you can optimize each and every single of your blog post to get the maximum amount of traffic, and every time you release a knew blog post it even update your site map for you automatically. You can download and activate it in Wordpress plugins.

3. Google Search Console

Google Search Console is (previously Google Webmaster Tool) a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. Every time you publish like a post in Wordpress Yoast SEO auto-create an extra mail site map, when you submit it to Google Search Console, it will show you how many impressions you a getting, how many clicks you are getting, which pages are popular and even shows you which keywords you are getting alot of impressions for but not alot of clicks and vise versa. You can go on optimize your contents by adding those keywords and your title tags, your meta descriptions, so you can maximize you clicked rate. This will rank your site without building one single link

Get full insight @ https://how2end..com/2018/10/how-to-rank-1-on-google-5-waystools-to.html

Click on sharing button below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll love it!
Comment below and let me know your story about ranking on google. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Not to discredit you but, are you even number one in ur niche with these tool?

It's just selling a book on how to be rich and you're actually poor

1 Like

Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Cyberleets:

I don't know why newbies keep making this mistake, someone still learning how to swim, and already teaching a swimming class is way too wrong! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by fastseo: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
cheesy the guy talks like one guru u know
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Cyberleets:

Dem plenty for nairaland oo grin
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by IamShiningStar(f): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
akeemaster:
5+ TOOLS TO START

[img]goo-1.jpg[/img]

TOOLS

[b]1. Quicksprout
[/b]

2. Yoast SEO Plugin

3. Google Search Console

hmmm
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by akeemaster: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
No that's not write, a newbie can understand want you don't think.
And, how did you know i'm a newbie.
I manage 2 blog 1 website and you are calling me newbie.
Ok lets figure it out.
questechie:

I don't know why newbies keep making this mistake, someone still learning how to swim, and already teaching a swimming class is way too wrong! cool
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google by Playthepianos: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2020
They wrecked this guy sha.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Freeze-drying Technology / Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain / I Need An Expert Who Can Help Me Build My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.