Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (23003 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by OgaGist: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
A Mararaba Upper Area Court, Nasarawa State, on Friday dissolved the six-month marriage between Saratu Abdullahi and her husband, Malam Ja’afaru, over lack of care and inconsiderate behaviour.

The judge, Ibrahim Shakarau, dissolved the marriage in the interest of peace, saying that the parties have ceased to be husband and wife henceforth.

“The parties are to maintain peace all the time, any violation of the order of this court will amount to contempt and, of course, with grave consequences.

“Also, the parties should collect their divorce certificate from the registrar’s office,’’ he ordered.

The judge advised the petitioner to observe her iddah (menstrual flow that a woman must observe after the death of her husband or divorced) according to Islamic rites, for three months before she can remarry.

Saratu had told the court that she was married to the respondent in December 2017, under Islamic rites in Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area, and the union did not produce any child.

“He is not considerate. As a Muslim, I am not supposed to pray and fast during menstruation, but he forced me to fast and pray, knowing that I was not supposed to, even though he is a Muslim too.

“Ja’afaru does not feed me or care for me. When I was sick, he did not take me to the hospital and sometime in June, I left his house and he did not care to bring me back.

“He denied me sex because he has abandoned my bed for long.

“Please, let this honourable court separate us, there is no longer love in the union and nothing can bring us together again because I have lost love and affection for him,’’ she said.

The respondent, who was present in court, did not object to the separation, and prayed the court to grant the petitioner’s request.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/husband-shunned-bed-long-please-separate-us-wife-tell-court

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by OgaGist: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
sad sad
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by susrite(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
This looks like a bethroted union.
And the lady talking as if she didn't see it coming during courtship.

6months is still good. You haven't commited much. Happy divorce.

Do you need a life-time free and unlimited A class hosting to host your domain? Call my signature.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
All dis married peeps will not allow someone to hear word

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by kokakola: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hehehe
The power of Black Mamba

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by OkoyeA1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
I give it up to a particular region women, whereby the husband go go find greener pastures for abroad for years, still come back meet him wife grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by OkoyeA1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nlolodo: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Useless illiterate terrorist cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Trexxsvg(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
gross
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by soberdrunk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by cooldipo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Awww
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by WetinConsignMe: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
These muslims sef. She was probably 12 when married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by grandstar(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Emir of Kano suggested that Muslim wives should be given half of the husband's property as alimony.

This will curtail the number of preposterous divorce rates in Kano.

It is estimated as high as 37% of marriages in Kano end in divorce.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Hotfreezer: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
kokakola:
Hehehe
The power of Black Mamba

Especially black mamba that looks like Lagos Ibadan express road: wide and smooth.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by SoulB6: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nlolodo:
Useless illiterate terrorist cry
If all Muslim are terrorist I don't think there would have be any Christain in this country, as we know there are more Muslim in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Especially black mamba that looks like Lagos Ibadan express road: wide and smooth.
grin
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by visijo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
My sister if you want a drama in your life, date a guy who doesn't drink alcohol.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by BITcoinseller(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
JUST THE WAY THERE IS NO LOVE IN THE UNION CALLED NIGERIA
TELL ME WHICH COURT IS GOING TO DIVORCE US
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Quality20(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
seems d man is ignorant and unlearned if he is truly compelling d wife to fast and pray during her menstrual period as alleged by d wife
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Blue3k(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
grandstar:
The Emir of Kano suggested that Muslim wives should be given half of the husband's property as alimony.

This will curtail the number of preposterous divorcKano.
Kano

It is estimated as high as 37% of marriages in Kano end in divorce.

They can always sign prenuptial agreements beforehand. The woman didnt seem to want money or property. Its like no contest divorce in states where both parties just leave.

“Ja’afaru does not feed me or care for me. When I was sick, he did not take me to the hospital and sometime in June, I left his house and he did not care to bring me back.

“He denied me sex because he has abandoned my bed for long.

She's painting him in bad light. Was she working? I wonder why he didn't want to help with medical expenses.
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by cenaman(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
why all nairaland news today is about ibrahim shakarau?
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by styless(f): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by mimimile93: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Women and sex enh!

JamaicanLove.s
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
mimimile93:
Women and sex enh!

Mbok yak mi
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by mimimile93: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbok yak mi
Ndi yak ke fi..
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by IMASTEX: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
understanding, affection, romance brings love. Never play with it in marriage.

Meanwhile, you can last longer in bed & have strong attention whenever you desire it. See link for details.
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting
Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
mimimile93:
Ndi yak ke fi..

Alright then. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Blue3k:

They can always sign prenuptial agreements beforehand. The woman didnt seem to want money or property. Its like no contest divorce in states where both parties just leave.

She's painting him in bad light. Was she working? I wonder why he didn't want to help with medical expenses.

Most Hausa men don't like their wives working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband / What Made You Decide To Get Married? / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.