Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC (737 Views)

Mohammed Mattawale Receives Certificate Of Return As Governor-elect / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator / Umaru Fintiri Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Topmaike007(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has issued an attestation and confirmation of result to President Muhammadu Buhari.

WAEC Registrar, Iyi Uwadiae, presented the document to the President on Friday at the State House in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

President Buhari’s school result has been a subject of controversy lately after he submitted his nomination forms to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) without a copy of his certificate.

Reacting to the development, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, took to Twitter to fault those who have criticised his principal over his certificate
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Topmaike007(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Topmaike007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL DIE DOWN NOW
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
What a great achievement!

Congrats to him.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Alphalum: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gbam ! Lobatan.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Gossiplover: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2018

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by MrAJQ(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Naysayers I repeat PDP? God forbid.

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by escodotman: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol.... This is ridiculous!!! I want to believe that even the zombies would not fall this charade? Buhari's integrity perception is a mirage! Infact, to say Buhari has integrity is the greatest fraud in the history of mankind. No, if we say Buhari has integrity, then it is the 8th wonder of the Ancient World! I must confess, I never saw this fraud coming from Buhari. WAEC is not an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, it should not be allowed to be a part or used in this conspiracy! #SPEAKOUTNOWWAEC. #WAECmustNOTbowTObuhari'sTyranny !
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Oblitz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm finally
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari Receives Certificate From WAEC by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2018

(1)

From N2bn Under PDP, N400bn Now In Anti-graft Recovery Account — Presidency / Buhari Reveals How Nnamdi Kalu Was Paid To Announce His Death / PDP, APC Organise Separate’tradermoni’ In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.