Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? (3614 Views)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Scientists say the Male and female chest are the same, the latter just had more esotrogen. Even now, the Male chest can be made like the female with just a few injections, so why the double standards.

I have seen women breastfed everywhere: from buses to church, but no one was perturbed or claims to be enticed by the mother doing her duty. So the problem isn't a woman showing her breast in public.

Even still, Men with saggy chest which looks like breast, fat men with man boobs which " are chests " in name only as it bear close resemblance to the female boobs.

Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality

So why can the Male show his chest and female can't, they are both breasts aren't they ?

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by CityNGR: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
So you see men sucking them breastsss like this?

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by ersam(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
These boob movement whatever are perverts, alright Go ahead and show the whole world your boobs...

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by ersam(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
These boob movement whatever are perverts, alright Go ahead and show the whole world your boobs...

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by EbukaHades10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Men own na chest. Women own go by many names,Boobs,booby,bwest,bwestolo,
Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by EbukaHades10(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
CityNGR:
So you see men sucking them breastsss like this?
U don't know? U'ld be amazed.
Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by chiommy123(f): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
So you'll be very comfortable seeing a lady's breast in public hmm
Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by anochuko01(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
ehn...stop wearing clothes Na. abi? who tie you down?

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by Foodforthought: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ask the feminists

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
Scientists say the Male and female chest are the same, the latter just had more esotrogen. Even now, the Male chest can be made like the female with just a few injections, so why the double standards.

I have seen women breastfed everywhere: from buses to church, but no one was perturbed or claims to be enticed by the mother doing her duty. So the problem isn't a woman showing her breast in public.

Even still, Men with saggy chest which looks like breast, fat men with man boobs which " are chests " in name only as it bear close resemblance to the female boobs.

So why can the Male show his chest and female can't, they are both breasts aren't they ?

you people always rant and rant and shift blame without action
Why don't you go outside your house with your breast completely uncovered
Is anybody trying to stop you?

4 Likes

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by mezarddinny: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
will you get angry if I handle your breasts? yes

will I get angry if you handle mine? no

1 Like

Re: Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? by SAMBARRY: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Much ado about nothing. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?! / See 15 Things Girls Want From You But Wont Ask You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.