Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) (15983 Views)

Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Links To All Kayode Odusanya Stories On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by pradoic(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Welcome to this thread, am pradoic.

Based on my personal research i have comprised a top 10 list of nairaland best writers and stories for the year 2018.

I discovered nairaland years ago,when i read some stories on one of Nigerian blog (a1000laff) the stories were dropped 2 to 3 episodes per day, i got so engrossed reading them that i couldn't wait till the next day for them to drop the next update, so i decided to check them out on Google search using their titles, then i discovered a website named nairaland and one thing about this website was that all those stories were actually available there all completed, you can imagine how super exciting i was, so without hesitation i jumped into the site and discovered even more amazing stories, God it was as if mtn gave me 1 million data to watch free movies, i got myself busy with stories and also i introduced my friends too..

So after reading some literature works here i decided to drop a full list of top 10 best writers for the year 2018,according to my personal research though and before i forget let me use this medium to thank seun for this great forum, sir you have raised a lot of great talents and future here, and i pray for more grace to come your way.

Lets go there...

1 : larrysun
Larrysun is a born writer there is no doubt about that, if his writing journey started here on nairaland i dont know but i say this "he's gat great works here on nairaland" there will never be a list here about great writers that won't have the name Larrysun at the top most, so check out his story (black maria)

2 : youngzubi

Ok let me make myself clear here, i know some people would be wondering why youngzubi top other writers, but i would say this to anyone who is asking that question " youngzubi gat a unique style, his different and he was able to do something extraordinary, something different from what we have been seeing right from when modern education came in" this guy's story got me thinking for days, although at the beginning of the story he messed up a bit but believe he later took everybody off guard, so check out his story SEX NA FOOD(pidgin comedy edition) story of a rugged guy

3 : TheBlessedman

Here is the bomb... Boom!!
Cheers for the hero man, this guy is a guru, the only man that was able to hit 1 million viewers on his story thread isn't that great, though i know that with time someone is gonna break that record maybe me "lol", so guys jump over to his thread and get yourself entertained, here is his story COUNTLESS(STORY OF LOVE, SEX AND BETRAYAL)

4 : centino

No no i won't say anything if you guys dont clap for this writing god, he is a genius, a first class writer, centino came into the literature thread and took over, he took charge of everything and is still in control till now, and there is this thing that he always say"this my story will never end as long as there life and there is everyday happening) wait a minute does that mean he write from the newspaper?, bravo to you centino i wish to be greater than you someday "smiles", check out his story NUMBER 225 KATAKATA STREET

5 :soloho19

Another great writer here on nairaland, devil wears okirika is a hit story, this guy really knows how to keep you glued on his work, his writing skills is spot on, guys HOLE IN THE WALL check it out.

6: Kimberlywest

Here is the first female to top this list, she is a born writer although i have a problem with her"my lazy writer" lol, her work is great i really love them and am still looking forward to see more of them
Here is here story LOVE HICCUPS

7: Gianaaaaaa

That name says it all, gianaaaaaa is really good in terms of story writing, here imaginative skill is wow, here story line makes one think he or she is watching a movie, guys check out here story BURNED

8:WHIZKIDEFE

This guy is awesome, i salute him, his story made me wonna fight street guys, after i read his work i thought i already know all it takes to be tough, his work is well written so guy storm his thread SIN CITY

9 : Appollux

I think marvel production should contact this dude, his action story is blowing my mind in fact i wonna become a writer!, how i wish Nigerian government will contact all this writer to build up nollywood, appollux is good, check out his story MARVEL CHRONICLES

10 : silver1996

This guy here gat one of the best mind blowing story on nairaland, his updates are awesome, i just wish his stories wouldn't have an end just like that of centino, check out his story THE KINGS(WHERE EVIL MEN DEWELL BAD THINGS HAPPENS)

Wow what a great ride, you can also add yours based on your choice and personal research, do hit the like button, share and comment mentioning your best writers and stories of all time, that would help me in my next findings

Divepen1...... Thank you

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by EmmyCC: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rosemary33 is also great. Read kiss me one more night

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
@pradoic thank you so much dear. I'm sincerely touched.

As for the laziness part grin I'm now super lazy.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by AryEmber(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Saffari girl? SokoDobo? Kayo80? All these people are not there? Well, we are all entitled to our opinion sha

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Silver1996(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
pradoic:
Welcome to this thread, am pradoic.

Based on my personal research i have comprised a top 10 list of nairaland best writers and stories for the year 2018.

I discovered nairaland years ago,when i read some stories on one of Nigerian blog (a1000laff) the stories were dropped 2 to 3 episodes per day, i got so engrossed reading them that i couldn't wait till the next day for them to drop the next update, so i decided to check them out on Google search using their titles, then i discovered a website named nairaland and one thing about this website was that all those stories were actually available there all completed, you can imagine how super exciting i was, so without hesitation i jumped into the site and discovered even more amazing stories, God it was as if mtn gave me 1 million data to watch free movies, i got myself busy with stories and also i introduced my friends too..

So after reading some literature works here i decided to drop a full list of top 10 best writers for the year 2018,according to my personal research though and before i forget let me use this medium to thank seun for this great forum, sir you have raised a lot of great talents and future here, and i pray for more grace to come your way.

Lets go there...

1 : larrysun
Larrysun is a born writer there is no doubt about that, if his writing journey started here on nairaland i dont know but i say this "he's gat great works here on nairaland" there will never be a list here about great writers that won't have the name Larrysun at the top most, so check out his story (black maria)

2 : youngzubi

Ok let me make myself clear here, i know some people would be wondering why youngzubi top other writers, but i would say this to anyone who is asking that question " youngzubi gat a unique style, his different and he was able to do something extraordinary, something different from what we have been seeing right from when modern education came in" this guy's story got me thinking for days, although at the beginning of the story he messed up a bit but believe he later took everybody off guard, so check out his story SEX NA FOOD(pidgin comedy edition) story of a rugged guy

3 : TheBlessedman

Here is the bomb... Boom!!
Cheers for the hero man, this guy is a guru, the only man that was able to hit 1 million viewers on his story thread isn't that great, though i know that with time someone is gonna break that record maybe me "lol", so guys jump over to his thread and get yourself entertained, here is his story COUNTLESS(STORY OF LOVE, SEX AND BETRAYAL)

4 : centino

No no i won't say anything if you guys dont clap for this writing god, he is a genius, a first class writer, centino came into the literature thread and took over, he took charge of everything and is still in control till now, and there is this thing that he always say"this my story will never end as long as there life and there is everyday happening) wait a minute does that mean he write from the newspaper?, bravo to you centino i wish to be greater than you someday "smiles", check out his story NUMBER 225 KATAKATA STREET

5 :soloho19

Another great writer here on nairaland, devil wears okirika is a hit story, this guy really knows how to keep you glued on his work, his writing skills is spot on, guys HOLE IN THE WALL check it out.

6: Kimberlywest

Here is the first female to top this list, she is a born writer although i have a problem with her"my lazy writer" lol, her work is great i really love them and am still looking forward to see more of them
Here is here story LOVE HICCUPS

7: Gianaaaaaa

That name says it all, gianaaaaaa is really good in terms of story writing, here imaginative skill is wow, here story line makes one think he or she is watching a movie, guys check out here story BURNED

8:WHIZKIDEFE

This guy is awesome, i salute him, his story made me wonna fight street guys, after i read his work i thought i already know all it takes to be tough, his work is well written so guy storm his thread SIN CITY

9 : Appollux

I think marvel production should contact this dude, his action story is blowing my mind in fact i wonna become a writer!, how i wish Nigerian government will contact all this writer to build up nollywood, appollux is good, check out his story MARVEL CHRONICLES

10 : silver1996

This guy here gat one of the best mind blowing story on nairaland, his updates are awesome, i just wish his stories wouldn't have an end just like that of centino, check out his story THE KINGS(WHERE EVIL MEN DEWELL BAD THINGS HAPPENS)

Wow what a great ride, you can also add yours based on your choice and personal research, do hit the like button, share and comment mentioning your best writers and stories of all time, that would help me in my next findings

Divepen1...... Thank you

Wow tnks bro

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by egwolopretty: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
Price of heartbreak should be the most suspenseful story of the month, haba, i don tire for that story, the suspense is tooooo much,no clue, nothing nothing
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2018
egwolopretty:
Price of heartbreak should be the most suspenseful story of the month, haba, i don tire for that story, the suspense is tooooo much,no clue, nothing nothing

grin ;Dnor mind silver, he just dey confuse us anyhow, i swear i have already started suspecting everybody in the story
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by olusola200: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice writers
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Divepen.

MaziOmenuko.

The Author of Adebimpe The FB Girl.

#Respect to the others we have not been able to read their works.

All the best y'all!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Opinionated: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice idea.

Read Aliyu Jalal's captivating story:

Failure of the First Night

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by richidinho(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2018
oshiomhole
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Dollipsejay(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
LarrySun is number One.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by teewhydope(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2018
AryEmber:
Saffari girl? SokoDobo? Kayo80? All these people are not there? Well, we are all entitled to our opinion sha

you sound pained. why not compile your own top 10

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Damidave1124(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2018
I souloho19

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by omusiliyu(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2018
That's nice
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Great writers
I love writers
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by OmniSparrow: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Newbie.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by cyberhike(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
There are many wonderful writers on naira land.
. Zuby77 and nitefury as still my favorite

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by JohnFrankling(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2018
Coolval remains my hero

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2018
I'm impressed. I think I'll start spending more time in the Literature sub-forum. Politics is beginning to grate on my nerves.
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Mariangeles(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:
I'm impressed. I think I'll start spending more time in the Literature sub-forum. Politics is beginning to grate on my nerves.
Good luck with that grin
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Mariangeles(f): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2018
It's been a looooooooong while I visited the literature section .
Most of them just leave your curiosity hanging without apologies ....they'll make you beg for updates ( why would do that to someone's nerves)
So, for the sake of my nerves and sanity, I just jejely mind my business in the food section grin

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by cbngov01(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2018
I was looking to see....if countless by the Blessed man no dey dia, then ur list is empty. Thankfully, it was....thats d only story ive followd in over 2 years i joined NL.

TBM, u sir, deserve my respect

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Reussite: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
Larrysun & Centino are superb writers. Yet to read works of others on the list.
Bia Op don't tell me U haven't read any stories from Repogirl and Safarigirl.
U should check out False Pretenses & First Night by Repogirl; Tormented & Caleb(tho yet to be completed) by Safarigirl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
Good luck with that grin

I'm being seriousgrin. I intend to use this list as my guide.
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Melonny(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Fiyah is also good, just that she couldn't complete two of her work. I haven't forgiven her for that. However, she does more of liking and retweeting pretty Hausa girls on Twitter. Go girl! keep on retweeting, I will find my Hausa wife soon.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I'm being seriousgrin. I intend to use this list as my guide.
Well, I hope you're patient 'cause most of them will leave you hanging with unfinished works undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
Well, I hope you're patient 'cause most of them will leave you hanging with unfinished works undecided

I think they do it deliberately as a way of building up suspense cool
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by pradoic(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

If you can read pidgin then start with SEX NA FOOD BY YOUNGZUBI

Here is the link to the story
https://www.nairaland.com/4604676/sex-na-food-pidgin-comedy
Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2018
pradoic:

If you can read pidgin then start with SEX NA FOOD BY YOUNGZUBI

Here is the link to the story

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) by pradoic(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's been a looooooooong while I visited the literature section .
Most of them just leave your curiosity hanging without apologies ....they'll make you beg for updates ( why would do that to someone's nerves)
So, for the sake of my nerves and sanity, I just jejely mind my business in the food section grin

Lol why not try this food

Sex na food by youngzubi it superb, filled with comedy n action

Here is the link

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife / New Google Doodle Honours Nigerian Born Play Write Buchi Emecheta / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.