Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate (28722 Views)

Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate / El-rufai: Why I Picked Hadiza Balarabe As Running Mate / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2018
donpata:
[b]It is foolish for anyone to try and compare Kaduna state with Imo or Enugu [/b]or Plateau or Kano or Jigawa based on religious divide. Those who refuse to be mischievious know quite well that there has been controversy as to who is majority in Kaduna; is it the Christians or the Muslims? Now you cant contemplate that question in the states i initially listed cos it is clear to the blind, deaf and dumb which religion is majority. Now on Kaduna, it may interest people outside to note that the Hausa-Fulani elites rejected the 2006 population census figures cos they claimed it was skewed to show that Southern Kaduna People (with mainly Christian Population) are more than the Northern Kaduna People (with mainly Muslim Population). Now, during the 2006 population census, i know of many Christian dominated areas that were not even enumerated. The question any reasonable mind will ask is: Can a census be so skewed to the extent that the Southern Kaduna people are shown to be dominant in a state with a "tiny" number of Christians?

Let me quickly point out here that there are few Southern Kaduna people that are muslims and there are also few Hausa Fulani people that are Christians. Let me also point out that there are few Hausa-Fulani muslims living in Southern Kaduna and there are also Southern Kaduna Christians living in the northern part of Kaduna. Let me point out here too that "Southern Kaduna" is not the same as "Kaduna South Senatorial Zone". The former is larger than the latter.

Now, based on senatorial zones, there are 8LGs in the North, 7 in the Center and 8 in the South. Let me also state that the Southern Kaduna people (and consequently, Christians) dominate the 8LGs in the South and 2LGs in the Center making 10LGs that a Christian MUST win LGA or House of Assembly elections. Kaduna South LGA in the center is shared almost 50/50 between the two religions and so is Lere LGA in the North. Soooooo, if anyone tells you of Muslim dominating Kaduna that an unrepentant religious bigot like El rufai will claim they are just 30% in Kaduna, tell such a one he is a joker. The reason it becomes easy for a muslim to easily win Kaduna is cos during the military, the polling units were deliberately skewed to favour the Hausa Fulani people. Sooooo, with more polling units, whether the people come out to vote or not, they have more ballots to thumbprint "on their behalf" than the Southern Kaduna man will have. I will stop here but will do a more detailed analysis or the population of Kaduna based on religious and ethnic divide so i can point out why a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket is a big deal in a place like Kaduna. Argue with facts.

We are simply christians....no comparison.
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Yanminri dont want to be Islamize but keep demanding other people to include Christians in Executive posts. Telling them to do what theyve always done before you gained political knowledge into diversity. Because of your demand they will one day demand on you to give executive positions to your muslims....even if na only one Ibo muslim dey the whole world.....you will be forced to yield. Through that mudlim in position of power...Islam will be promoted and spread through your autonomous communities.

So get sense. Think about your interest and do not invite termite into your wooded houses.
Are u obsessed with igbos.

This is kaduna issues, how does it concern igbos.
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by greencard: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2018
ollah2:
shocked shocked

Nairaland Christians are the worst set of hypocrites especially the Igbos.
here he comes again

MURIC apologist
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by Gagare1(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Surprisingly, you are the first on the thread to make mention of anything religious (being FTC). The op was direct in his post and I saw no religious flavor whatsoever. I guess your mind is filled with what you assume others are thinking. Not everybody is you. By the way, IT IS NOT A MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET. Nobody can try that in Kaduna, not even Shekau.
sarrki:
For ebonyi where you have minority Muslim is it not a Christian Christian Ticket?

In Ekiti it’s a Christian Christian Ticket

In the whole of southeast is it not Christian Christian Ticket

Do you want to say that there are know minority Muslims there?

Please carry your religious politics away
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by donpata(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2018
MrAJQ:

What about the remaining 13 states?
Igabi local government alone is up to five other local government areas mentioned above

That's a complete lie. Igabi and Zangon Kataf have same population. I deal with facts Aboki. Go check.

1 Like

Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by Givenbiznews01: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
SoulB6:
Are there no appreciable quantity of Muslim in Ekiti state to choose as deputy?
ekiti is 90percent christian like ondo just like sokoto and kastina to muslim dominant.Muslim vote wont change anything in ekiti
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by olajizz01(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2018
eyeview:

Would you believe if I tell you that there are more Christians from Kaduna than Muslims.
Its a hidden secret. IBB and his cronnies discovered this fact in the census held during his regime but subdued it
You are economical with the truth,l lived in Kaduna for years,and I know a lot about this state,but don't need to be arguing with because you are a liar.
Besides,with this your analysis,why Taraba state governors always be a Christians,I think they suppose to be Muslims with junk of Muslims in the state as well.

1 Like

Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by ibnvictor(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Alright brother....noted.

But I will quickly remind u that guys that u brought this upon yourselves. U rejected jonathan, even rejected the former kaduna Christian governor to vote buhari and el-rufai........history is good.

Same kaduna that threatened us....imagine.

Anyway such nonsense won't work over here.

You seem ignorant of Kaduna politics my brother but for history sake let me state it clear. Out of the 23 Lg in Kd, 8 lg of the SKd gave GEJ a block vote. He work and compensated us with some juicy office.

Kd is divided along 3 axis if it rely worth reminding you though you claim to known the state, SK my people do rely love GEJ till date my brother.

My experience with you people (from S/S, S/W, S/E) over this act of conscious ignorant of failing to know and always assume KD is Muslim state is disgusting even at this age.

Who threatened who, over what? Ask let me tell you my position

Please clear my curiosity which state are you from?
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
ibnvictor:

You seem ignorant of Kaduna politics my brother but for history sake let me state it clear. Out of the 23 Lg in Kd, 8 lg of the SKd gave GEJ a block vote. He work and compensated us with some juicy office.

Kd is divided along 3 axis if it rely worth reminding you though you claim to known the state, SK my people do rely love GEJ till date my brother.

My experience with you people (from S/S, S/W, S/E) over this act of conscious ignorant of failing to know and always assume KD is Muslim state is disgusting even at this age.

Who threatened who, over what? Ask let me tell you my position

Please clear my curiosity which state are you from?

My state is anambra and on other issues raised I Rather remain silent coz Sk never speak up against ills of buhari so u won't expect us to know more wen u quiet in our troubling times.

This monsters should have been fought to a stand still if there has been one voice.

But when igbos or act, all u go here igbos have started again....more reason quit notice was given to igbos in same kaduna to vacate north. Which in simple terms they saw the monster buhari is annd wanted people to speak but it turn out to be quit notice.

My brother many things has gone wrong so say who can be trusted again.
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he doesn't understand kaduna state politics at all. he's a Bmc member that only check nairaland often to know what is going in Nigeria.
I bet so, it baffles me with the examples he cited.
Bless mahn
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Lmao . No be only 50 50 . You will still say there are no muslims in kaduna
Clown!

If a State has 23 LGA and 11 belongs to predominant Christians how do you put that into percentage? Attack the msg not me, we don't know each other
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he doesn't understand kaduna state politics at all. he's a Bmc member that only check nairaland often to know what is going in Nigeria.

It baffles me, all the examples he cited
Bless man!
Re: APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate by AllenSpencer: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
eyeview:

Would you believe if I tell you that there are more Christians from Kaduna than Muslims.
Its a hidden secret. IBB and his cronnies discovered this fact in the census held during his regime but subdued it

Where did you generate this lie from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.