Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari's Certificate Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga (340 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Saga by Omeokachie: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
I thought one principal in Katsina had in 2014 issued Buhari a certificate in the heat of the agitation for him to abide by the requirements of INEC? Or did the military confiscate that one also? grin

Come May 2019, the true story of this WAEC certificate would be unraveled, just like in the case of Senator Adeleke.

I just hope these WAEC officials won't run away to exile when the time comes. cheesy

Below was the result released by his school in 2015. How the grades suddenly changed is nothing short of a miracle cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

(1) (Reply)

APC Or Not, Nobody Can Stop Me From Becoming Imo Governor ~ Uche Nwosu / Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu Escapes Assassination Attempt In His Home / Dapo Abiodun: All Hell, No Paradise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.