Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (33223 Views)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the difference between 1961 and 1942 (when buhari was born) is 13 years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chei!!!!!! please return your WAEC certificate if you have one

I know you will expose your ignorant soon and that just happen ..the way i thought

so pick your biro let me educate u..
your calculation say he was born 1942
what is 2018-1942= 76
That means Your Educated President also lied about his age..because you said is 74..
see how your stupidity is increasing.

sooner we will call for his birth certificate.
I believe you still stay with your parent..they way u write.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by femmy2010(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
If you know, you know. He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7

Did PMB write the exam in 1951? no . He wrote it in 1961.

Not allow hatred and bitterness blind your reasoning .
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by shekauvsbuhari: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
which means he falsified his age. Where are PDP members? Food don done!
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by damiflex(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
See the power of confusion among Youths....
The people who will liberate this country from stagnancy are not here at all.

Insults, abuses, ... It is well. Even politicians don't act like this.

Please focus on your life to get better, not trying to make other see there mistakes.

Not like that BABA ALI on twitter, that begged MTN to cancel Wechat cheat, If he said it was unfair not to pay, it sounds normal. Instead, just because it didn't work for him. That's the character of politicians. The guy will contest one-day and will win because we are just busy insulting ourselves.

Please be positive

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by shekauvsbuhari: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
KINGwax007:
your brain is paining you. Both of you. Did buhari said he sat in 1951 or 1961?
what is so hard in reading n comprehending and a little bit of arithmetics? Dunce!
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by CharliParker: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Another Lie from the dullard when I though seeing it all.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Does the attestation have date of birth?
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Herkim(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
I think the question you just raised now need to be answered by those who said president buari does not have requisite qualifications to contest for the number position.

sammyj:
Why are we including the president make this WEAC Certificate of a thing sound like as if the President has just received a professorial award. shocked
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by yusuf0876(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
hatred is bad....it has blocked many heads here from calculating well,ordinary addition and subtraction because of hatred some are finding it difficult......

moral lesson: in addressing any issue always try and do away with hatred...it's the only way you will always get the truth
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by XINOIX: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

and you call yourself a graduate

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
XINOIX:

Because you are not a graduate that is why a non graduate can rule you
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by damiflex(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don't talk about Buhari all day.

Learn a trade or skill for only serious people please, because we have limited spaces.

Join our Online Training on Graphic Design.

The fee is #5000 for one month (Saturday only).

Date : 10th of November, 2018.

Benefits:
* Download self-made HD videos
* Download premium fonts
* Learn graphic design from the scratch
* Lifetime access to other designers

You can register via
https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form
Whatsapp : https:///2347065059690
Email : info@damiflexsolutions.com
Phone : 07065059690

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by 912(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

I know you will expose your ignorant soon and that just happen ..the way i thought

so pick your biro let me educate u..
your calculation say he was born 1942
what is 2018-1942= 76
That means Your Educated President also lied about his age..because you said is 74..
see how your stupidity is increasing.

sooner we will call for his birth certificate.
I believe you still stay with your parent..they way u write.

Hahahhaha now you are struggling to make sense and still failing woefully. He was born in December 1942 so he is 75 years old I don't know where he told you something else.

I am still waiting for you to solve that your mathematics that gave you 7 years and later 13years between 1951 and 1961. Mr oga where is your waec certificate ? Don't change the subject
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by damkin24(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Do your maths very well bro. He was born in 1942 and sat for wasc in 1961, 19 good years.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by tunnamaniah(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
KINGwax007:
your brain is paining you. Both of you. Did buhari said he sat in 1951 or 1961?

Bro, people just believe anything, a lot of us in this country cannot even reason with our brain. Someone that wrote the exam in the 60s
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by chucks4sure: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
In 2010, the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai called on General Muhammadu Buhari to quit the 2011 elections.

Speaking with Daily Sun newspaper, El-Rufai called for the enthronement of a younger generation of leaders: “I have great respect for President Babangida. I think he has done a lot for Nigeria. You won’t take that from him. He has made his mistakes like every human being, but people like President Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas. Young people preferably."

He urged Nigerian leaders to look at developed countries and observe the ages of their presidents: “Obama is 48 and Cameron is 43 for God’s sake. So, why are we recycling leaders that ruled this country very well or very badly 25 years ago?"

“I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Owotomo: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

You should know by now that there is a difference between WAEC and WASSC
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyj:
Why are we including the president make this WEAC Certificate of a thing sound like as if the President has just received a professorial award. shocked
Nnah ehnn i tire oh!!!

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by tunnamaniah(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
I swear down bro
912:

You may think you are very smart undecided but please read the story before commenting next time so you don't end up sounding really dull.

He wrote the exam in 1961.

In short, we need to see your own WAEC certificate if your level of comprehension is this low

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by bigkahuna704(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Legend007:

Correction: mentioned
Now, can we see your WAEC result to confirm if it is fake or original?
Na Pidgin
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Blockhead he sat for the exam in1961 when he was 19 years old and WAEC was 10.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by mammanbawa: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Do you know what you're saying at all?
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
dynicks:
now this calls for deep reasoning..
Deep reasoning indeed. Did he tell you he sat for WAEC in 1951 or 1961? In 1961 Buhari was 19 years old. Dumb IPOB reasoning indeed
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by DEmejioba1: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

as how?
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
mammanbawa:

Do you know what you're saying at all?

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Roger3D:
Blockhead he sat for the exam in1961 when he was 19 years old and WAEC was 10.

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
damkin24:

Do your maths very well bro. He was born in 1942 and sat for wasc in 1961, 19 good years.

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

Hahahhaha now you are struggling to make sense and still failing woefully. He was born in December 1942 so he is 75 years old I don't know where he told you something else.

I am still waiting for you to solve that your mathematics that gave you 7 years and later 13years between 1951 and 1961. Mr oga where is your waec certificate ? Don't change the subject

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by AlhajaChinyere: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
We dont care, atiku for the throne

Yes na, for Biafuro! - Bia-anus
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

You are dumb. That's not an insult but a fact. Buhari was born in 1942, by 1961 he was 19 years old (1942-1961) and WAEC had already existed for 10 years prior to then (1951-1961). You're even dumber than Nnamdi kanu
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
XINOIX:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.