Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos (837 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Proudly Sells Fruits And Vegetables For A Living! / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
A man identified as Ahmed, an orange seller in Abuja metropolis has vowed not to stop his fruit business which he said has helped him to settle down and also build a house of his own.

The man who says he graduated from the Federal College of Education(Technical), Bichi, Kano state, revealed that he ventured into the business because he was unemployed.

He also revealed how he was mocked and discouraged when he wanted to start the business but now things are different.

Read what was shared by The Humans of Abuja on his behalf. 

"Most times, where we think we would find happiness is not usually where it is.

I graduated from Federal College of Education(Technical), Bichi in the year 2011 and I searched for jobs but couldn’t get one.
In the year 2013, I decided to quit job hunting and venture into a business and that was how I started this fruit business.

At first, I was really discouraged by most of my friends but I never heed to what they had to say. I took the bold step of not minding what people were saying about me. All that mattered to me was what I was saying to myself and that's it.

It’s five years down the lane of that bold step of mine and it has been a win-win for me. From my fruit business, I have built a house of my own,married a beautiful lady and now I have two kids. 

I am not stopping anytime soon until I build my empire from this business that I was mocked on account of some years ago when I was about to start. " 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/abuja-fruit-seller-vows-not-to-stop-his-business-reveals-why-photos.html

Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by 46O1CE: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by meeky007(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala

I dey sell groundnut call lalasticlala too

Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
inspirational
Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
wait for the miscreants of poto republic to abuse pmb

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells Fruits In Abuja Vows Not To Stop His Business, Reveals Why. Photos by carammel(f): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
If God favors you, anything you lay hands on turns to gold.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Massive Recruitment 2019 Is Ongoing | Apply Now Before Deadline / Shy To Talk: You Need Help! / Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.