Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Story Of Cane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of Cane (462 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Just In: Husband Agrees To Be Flogged 100 Strokes Of Cane Over Divorce / Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Cane by adaksbullet: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Am just reed mine Bible after an lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time and the story off cane his get me worry and incusitive.... So cane his kill Abel and God his cursed cane..... Cane his migrate too the land off nod wheir his meet his wife and born child(Enoch)

So mine curosity his these

God his created Adam and eve.... Adam and Eve his born Abel and cane whiched made them 4 people in world..... Wheir his cane seen wife marry
His he marry his sister or another person cos ayam no understanding o
Re: Story Of Cane by adaksbullet: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
So becos his Bible studyes now, nobody his commentted but if is it boooooooobi and yasssssssssh topic now, u 110peples that his view these topic we commented undecided undecided
Re: Story Of Cane by adaksbullet: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Now am no the reason while Jesus his said we I met Christian on mine sec coming undecided
Re: Story Of Cane by highqueen(f): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol.
Religious section

(1) (Reply)

Your Social Media Habits Will Reveal When You Fall In Love / Your Most Romantic Or Memorable Moments In 2018 / Things You Must Do If You Want To Last Long In Bed During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.