Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (39238 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Blue3k2: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
…Says he has been fair to all

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja said that he has been fair to all parts of the country as he gave Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Science and Technology, Labour and Employment, and Industry, Trade and Investment to the zone that he did not record much votes in 2015.

He said his administration has ensured even distribution of political appointments to reflect diverse interests across the country, regardless of the voting patterns of the 2015 presidential elections.

The ministers the President mentioned above come from the South East geopolitical zone.

Receiving a delegation of Bassa Traditional Rulers and Elites led by His Royal Highness, Alhaji Bako Ebiredelu Dogwo at the Presidential Villa, the President said the Nigerian constitution clearly maps out the need for representation in every government, and he had adhered strictly to the tenets of the law.

According to a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, “President Buhari noted that Ministers of Foreign  Affairs, Science and Technology, Labour and Employment, and Industry, Trade and Investment emerged from states that he did not record much votes in 2015, but they were given strong portfolios in the cabinet based on their competence.

“As humanly possible, I have tried to be fair to all. And I am very pleased that in spite of the complaints of technical marginalisation, you have agreed to vote for me in 2019,’’ he said.

The President assured the delegation that he would look into the issue of poor representation of the Bassa people in government.

“Thank you for all the nice things you have said about me and the administration. I have taken note that you don’t have leadership in any of the parastatals,’’ he added.

In his remarks, the leader of the delegation said  Bassa people had consistently voted for the President over the years, and “will do it again in 2019.”

“You are a great asset to Nigeria. The Bassa nation will use all the resources available to us to ensure you are re-elected in 2019,’’ he said.

The royal father said the President’s effort at securing the country was commendable, urging him to also sustain the anti-corruption war.

“We are happy with your administration, which is all inclusive without discrimination. Keep promoting equality,’’ he added.

He, however, called on the President to reciprocate the love and affection of the Bassa people, who are spread across Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Niger  states and FCT, by ensuring that they get fair representation in government.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-gave-4-important-ministries-to-area-i-didnt-record-much-votes-buhari/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Blue3k2: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Science and Technology, Labour and Employment, and Industry, Trade and Investment to the zone that he did not record much votes in 2015.
The ministers the President mentioned above come from the South East geopolitical zone.

Which ones are unimportant positions. Scrap and or merge those parastatals to reduce size and cost of running government. I can bet nobody cares about those positions Buhari mentioned. He should of mentioned Ameachi.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by CilicMarin: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thank You Mr. President The Gesture ! We Highly Appreciate.

Kind hearted President...

Ndigbo Are Strongly Behind You, Nwaokoma!

44 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by obi4eze(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
This man should do and get out!

Prove your patriotism by sending him back to Daura

359 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Olatunji1929: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
wink grin
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Illiterate certificateles Useless lifeless dullard always being senseless with his statements. So those areas are not in Nigeria?
Illiteracy is truly a disease!

303 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
This man is a fool seriously.

He just can't hide his nepotism and stupidity.

Something every region is entitled to, this lifeless man is making it seem as though he's doing them a favour.

Buhari is an anomaly.

397 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Kingosytex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
so the APC madness is not only affecting oshiomole and okoroawusa. so the madness has also affected buhari. the dullard should stop fooling himself

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Jokerman(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
How do you expect someone who failed Mathematics to reason properly?

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Godjone(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
That vote wey igbo people no vote this man really pain am ooo. And the dullart has this unforgiving spirit. What a wicked leader

modified

It shows the Igbo's were right for not voting a vindictive dullart like this man

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari and the fear of Biafra Rising....!

Why not give them Ministries of FCT, Defense, Petroleum, Justice and Finance?

Those are the Male Ministries...! The rest na Womales... angry grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by osazeeblue01: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2018

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by SarkinYarki: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
This useless man can never get it, he is is no leader

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by jumpandpas(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
IT IS OFFICIAL
BUHARI IS MAD!

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
17 minutes ago
and you know that some ethnic groups don't have minister.
Isoko
urobho
afemai
ogoni
ibani
kalabari.
oron
boki
igede
tiv
Ebira

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by engineerboat(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
And they will tell us Buhari is not afraid of looking 2019 election

4 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Blue3k2: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

Equality of outcome simply isnt possible on all levels. All you can strive for is equality of opportunity. The issue is constitution says position should represent diversity of nation. How its handled is always issue. It it by tribe, state, geopolitical zone.

Btw the minister or foreign affairs is on National security council.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by aguiyi2: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
My President,think before talking.

11 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Racoon(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
While the key ministry of finance, petroleum,internal/ external affairs and almost all the military & even paramilitary formation heads goes to the core hausa-fulani muslims elements.

This is never how a president being the supposed father of a nation should ever talk.Just disgracing Nigeria.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by 46O1CE: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
God bless you sir .
Sai Baba till 2023 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sai APC till eternity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by nwabobo: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-gave-4-important-ministries-to-area-i-didnt-record-much-votes-buhari/

God punish Buhari for referring to those moribund ministries as important ministries. E no go die better.

26 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by nelronaldo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari had no choice! It's normal one's ministerial appointments should be shared across the country. So why should he be bragging over this?
Obviously, he is still bitter over his non acceptance in the south for him to mention this.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by RTSC: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Godjone:
That vote wey igbo people no vote this man really pain am ooo. And the dullart has this unforgiving spirit. What a wicked leader

modified

It shows the Igbo's were right for not voting a vindictive dullart like this man
Given the fact that he ran with an igbo VP at a point in time.

I think he sincerely expected us to vote him.

His pain is understandable if you think of it this way.

5 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by hucienda: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
You had no choice. The constitution of the republic made you.

Where the constitution gave whoever is president the leeway to do as s/he pleases, people saw your true colour in one of - if not - the most lopsided administrations in the republic.

15 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by maestroferdi: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Somebody should help Buhari before it is too late...

The man has gone into full desperado mode...

21 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by BruncleZuma: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Petroleum, Defence, Finance, Health; question is, is this the kind of divisive talk a president should be engaging in?

6 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by goldenceo1: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Your crime against them was to call them 5% knowing too well you are the President of all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, sex, and religion.

15 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jokerman:
How do you expect someone who failed Mathematics to reason properly?
even third class candidate like u still get mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by frowland(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Illiterate certificateles Useless lifeless dullard always being senseless with his statements. So those areas are not in Nigeria?
Illiteracy is truly a disease!
You with all your certificates, where did it get you? President wailers association of Nairaland of course.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.