Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) (46850 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MetroVillaZone(f): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mr. Nicholas Adetsav and his three Children have been killed by his wife in Benue, she also killed herself after damaging the husbands car.

Reasons to why she slaughtered her family are yet to be known.

Details will be updated.

https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/11/photos-wife-slaughters-husband-and-3-kids-in-benue.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MetroVillaZone(f): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kids

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Timfreds(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
May God keep men from the hands of evil wives.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by fykes(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't believe this. ...theres more to the story... The scene look staged

42 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oh My God!!

what kind of thing is this? may they rest in peace!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by yusufobinna1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is this for crying loud.trumpet should sound already abeg the sins of the world is getting too much

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Mobi47(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
na wa o. I am really scared.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by soliddust2020: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
How can a mother kill her own kids after killing her husband. Entire family gone. Police should also check the possibilty of them murdered by other peole.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Angel abeg blow the trumpet na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Oyimzy(m): 1:42am On Nov 03, 2018
MetroVillaZone:

Details will be updated.

https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/11/photos-wife-slaughters-husband-and-3-kids-in-benue.html

I went to the house, and according to wat people around said

They said the woman stabbed the husband to death while there were arguing in front of the children,
So she probably killed d children too so as to cover up for her crime

And she also killed herself in d fear of going to jail before the neighbors broke down the door.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Oyimzy(m): 1:44am On Nov 03, 2018
fykes:

it happened oh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2018
How did she overpowered the mumu man,she was stabbing the husband and the kids sat down looking until she came to kill them one by one and kill herself too abi?d story get kleg jare

14 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2018
It can be the handiwork of someone else who makes it look like the wife did it.... Only God knows the evil doer in this case... And I pray he will reveal the evil-doers soon

10 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by 4reala(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
If the story is true, then a nut must have gotten loosed from the woman's brain

7 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'm still trying to come to terms with this since this news broke yesterday. There's more to this Adetsav's issue than what has been going round the media.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by StudentsNG: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Exactly, an intruder has done this. If only we have useful policemen.

fykes:

4 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by BiafrodExposed: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
4reala:
If the story is true, then a nut must have gotten loosed from the woman's brain

Not nuts my brother I don't blame women that kill their husbands because many men are abusive. I have seen an abusive man.

Mynd44 lalasticlala pls I can't create a new thread since 3 day now

4 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
People are being driven to despair, depression and mental insatiability under the evil rule of the dullard. The poor woman just snapped and everyone in her family ended up paying the price.

12 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

8GB Atm card flash drives. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
God Come And Help Us
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
The wickedness of man.

Story not adding up...

proper investigation Should be carried out...
Autopsy should be carried on the bodies...
finger prints scan, last call history of the calls made by the dieseased, Neighborhood investigated properly...

Don't just tell us a mother killed her full family and herself... it just don't add up cause the truth is not in the equation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MPESA(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
How can a mother kill her own kids after killing her husband. Entire family gone. Police should also check the possibilty of them murdered by other peole.

You make a valid point.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oh My...
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by potent5(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Damn!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Something is not adding up here!

Who saw her committing the murder

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by SingleWahala(f): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
sad....... JESUS , ABEG COME. ! THE HOUR IS NO . undecided undecided kiss
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Donald3d(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided

All I can think about is how those poor kids begged for their lives, the fear in their eyes .O God !
I wanted to defend the mother and say maybe it was an outsider that did it
But on close inspection, she died in a different way, her body is not really bloody.
Did she kill them and poison herself ?
The husband and children were killed in a similar way.
But why would she do that ?.No matter how crazy someone is, there is always a motive .
How was she able to overpower the man and kill the kids
Did the mother kill him first , before killing the kids
Didnt neighbours hear screams ?
There is no way all these happened without them screaming .
What if someone came in killed the man, killed the kids , then raped the wife and killed her differently to make it look like she did it all
Why are all the kids naked
Why is the wife also semi naked
Were the kids killed while they were sleeping taking a closer look at their positions ?
Naija police wont do any investigation , to prevent situations like this next time .They would conclude as usual "shebi dem don die ".
This is why evil keeps re-occuring, because we assume when people die, they have died and we should just let it go, and let God take control
I am a Christian, but always letting God "take control" is just plain foolish
Faith without works is dead......Let me leave the sermon for another day
Nigeria is a failed country, you know why ?, because we bask and are so content with nonchalance and mediocrity ..This is not even about the government, it about everybody collectively.We are quick to just look at the surface and never want to pry deeper.We just accept things the way they are....We never want to challenge or try to change the status quo
This is so sad cry cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Kaycizzl: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
There is more to this story.. but we are not there yet.. ideally forensics shld come in..

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Issue of infidelity not well handled #myguess

But why include the innocent lads

madgoat:
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Truly you are MadGoat

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
There was something terribly wrong with her unfortunately it is too late to find out now.

Make their gentle souls RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Gang Members Of Vampire Arrested Alive After He Was Killed In Rivers (Pics) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.