Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna (41229 Views)

Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Jenniferblog(f): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2018
There have been speculations online that IK Ogbonna’s marriage is facing some challenges. The speculations started after his wife, Sonia Morales, removed his name from her bio on her Instagram page and the actor posted a caption that read, “Everyday opens up doors to new blessings. husbandmaterial50000000yards,” suggesting that he was single.

Later on his Instagram page, the actor, however, insisted that his caption was not suggestive in any way.

He wrote,

“My caption is not suggestive in any way. Stop misinforming people. Somebody cannot write caption in peace without thinking how overfed adults would take it. My name is MR IK OGBONNA. Everything is stew here, thanks.”

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actor noted that his wife was an intelligent woman and that he gave the credit of their successful marriage to her because it was difficult being married to someone like him due to the nature of his job.

“My wife is gifted; she is a very intelligent woman. You cannot sit down with her and not learn something; she is very expressive, she expresses herself regardless of what people think or say. It takes two people to make things work; on her own part, she does her best and she will keep doing her best. Being married to someone like me is very difficult because my career takes a toll on me. I am hardly around and available to give her enough attention as a woman, but I will keep trying.

“Most of the time, for a marriage to really work, it takes two people, but the woman has to be patient. So far so good, she has been doing a great job and I will give her all the credit.

“Any celebrity out there hardly has time because we work round the clock but whatever time I have no matter how little it feels, I spend it with my family. It is within that little time I go out with them and take pictures with them; that is when I go for events with them. I go to events with my wife, not to flaunt her but because in the little time I have to be in that event, I’ll rather be with her than go alone. It is never enough but I will always like to give it as much as I can,” he said.

Ogbonna accused some of his followers on social media platforms of not having genuine love for him, saying, “Some followers are there to hate, some get inspired, some are even there to do ‘eye-service’, and some of them are there as the press, just to pick things to gossip about. I have had a lot of people that come to me and tell me that following me has inspired them greatly; these types of feedbacks give me joy.”

“In my little way, I try to show people how to love and treat their family and be better people. I might not be right all the time with the things I express, but people can still learn from them,” he added.

Ogbonna also talked about the roles he enjoyed playing the most, saying it was challenging for him to play feminine roles in movies.

“My best movie roles are the challenging roles – disguise – where I had to act as a woman. It looked like it would be difficult but surprisingly, it turned out well. I play those roles not considering people’s opinions because at the end of the day, you can’t please everyone. You have to do the needful as a professional. I don’t care what people say about me because they don’t put food on my table, they have nothing to add to my life.”

The entertainment industry is used to celebrities flaunting their wealth and material possessions on social media platforms, but for Ogbonna, it is not something he likes doing.

“I don’t flaunt my material belongings because I feel that if I do, it means I am giving that brand free publicity. If I flaunt the expensive brands I wear, it means I am giving free publicity to a brand that didn’t pay me for that; after I paid so much money to acquire the item.

“Material things can diminish at any time, it is not what I stand for; I stand for impacting people’s lives’ positively. I do this through some of the messages I post on my social media platforms. The greatest legends in life never showed off material things, like Fela Kuti, Nelson Mandela and Michael Jackson; they were busy thinking of how to change the world rather than to be chasing material things,” he said.

The actor has maintained a steady physique and flawless skin over the years and when he was asked about how he maintained his physique and flawless skin, he attributed his good looks to his parents’ genes. He equally added that he tried to maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing things in moderation.

“I got my good looks from my mother and father; they have very good genes. I hardly have skin irritations. I don’t react to things easily; my skin stays the way it is. I can stay a year without using body cream or lotion or whatever. I got my flawless skin from my mum, she has a flawless skin.

“I got my physique and height from my dad; I have not worked out in the past three years and my body is still very fit. I give credit to my parents. On my part, I just try to control what I eat and drink. I don’t smoke or drink in excess. I make sure I take multivitamins and lots of water. I try as much as possible to take a break from alcohol.

“If I notice I drank a lot in the past weeks, I will probably not drink in the next (few) weeks. If you have too much alcohol in your system, it makes you look old; it does its own part in ruining the skin,” he said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/my-wife-is-intelligent-its-difficult-marrying-someone-like-me-ik-ogbonna/

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by praizblog: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Jenniferblog(f): 4:55am On Nov 03, 2018
More

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by dkronicle(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2018
I don trip for this guy girl friends since secondary school. Him get better taste

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by martolux(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2018
I don’t smoke or drink alcohol in excess. I try as much as possible to take a break from alcohol.

“If I notice I drank a lot in the past weeks, I will probably not drink in the next (few) weeks. If you have too much alcohol in your system, it makes you look old

Rephrase: I don’t smoke or drink poison in excess. I try as much as possible to take a break from drinking poison .

“If I notice I drank a lot of [b]poison[/b]in the past weeks, I will probably not drink in the next (few) weeks. If you have too much alcohol in your system, it makes you look old.

DOES HE EVEN NEED TO JUSTIFY THE QUANTITY? undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by OKorowanta: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2018
They might still be married after all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by downloadproject(f): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2018
keep your family problem out from social media

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by fiercehillz(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Na only celebrity marriages dey crash pass Nigerian economy these days.
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Sweetcollins: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Eyaa
Nice one from a nice guy
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Yankee101: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Blowing your own trumpet?
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by emmyreb(f): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Let me park my legs here, I don't have anything to say
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Obierika(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2018
These people have come again
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Kobicove(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2018
We don't care?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by ozento: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2018
who cares?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by chriskosherbal(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2018
I think ik should take a pill and chill I just think he is giving her too much credit saying she is "too" expensive thereby feeling too cheap or inferior to her and by extension you think she is doing you a favour by marrying you.

No No once you are in a relationship with an individual especially marriage have this mindset that it is a 50/50 thing and that nobody is doing any a favour . You are good for me just the way I am good for you vice versa.

Attaching unnecessary praises or overhyping a partner can get into his/her head and the result may not be pleasant.

28 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Houseofglam7(f): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2018
We really don't care undecided
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by SmartMugu: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Who is he please? Just never heard this name before. Is this a holliwood or nolliwood actor? Just don't know him nor the bird.
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2018
No one is interested about all these marriage poo. back to daura is the project

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by 99Karma: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2018
that girl issa mami water, fyne scatter

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by ibietela2(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2018
dkronicle:
I don trip for this guy girl friends since secondary school. Him get better taste

You say?
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Catalyst4real: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2018
See the way e dey carry explanation give media, like say e dey court
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Hoodbilonia: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2018
dis crack head shud shut d fuc up abeg
i've met him one on one
niggi iz a fake ass
homo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by doggedfighter(f): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Ik singing like a Canary.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Mankosi: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2018
What do young couples of these days think marriage is all about??
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by 360command: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Is a long time since i left nigeria. Who is IK Ogbonna?
Here in Guam, we don't know him.
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by gunpower: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2018
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND WITHIN THREE WEEKS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands on experiences that combine in class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2018
These PEOPLE are not INTELLIGENT at all.
They have a Lot to learn from MERCY JOHNSON’s and Mr IBU’s Family.

Every 2 Minutes they rush down to the social Media to pour their Spirits.
What a SHAMEFUL and CHILDISH behavior.
An Adage in Igbo always says that
“that you are tall does not mean that you have grown or developed “

This CATEGORY of YeYe-Brities are meant to be on “INFANT FORMULA” For Life since they didn’t get much from their mothers.
YEYE-BRITIES that have a lot to learn from MERCY JOHNSON, IBU, RAMSEY NUOAH, Saint Obi and INOJA’s Family include;
....Tiwa Savage
....TonTo Dike
....IK Ogbonna
....Toke Makinwa
....Jim Iyke
....Emeka Ike
....Juliet Ibrahim
....Mercy Aigbe
....Anita Joseph
....Moyo Lawal
....with numerous Online Ashawos
....add yours

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by nanauju(f): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
The more he tries to defend the speculations about his marriage, the more I feel like all is not well in their camp.
Re: My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna by sonature1: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I think ik should take a pill and chill I just think he is giving her too much credit saying she is "too" expensive thereby feeling too cheap or inferior to her and by extension you think she is doing you a favour by marrying you.

No No once you are in a relationship with an individual especially marriage have this mindset that it is a 50/50 thing and that nobody is doing any a favour . You are good for me just the way I am good for you vice versa.

Attaching unnecessary praises or overhyping a partner can get into his/her head and the result may not be pleasant.

Girls like guys who adore them
Bro, if that will keep his marriage, it's perfect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] / 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.