Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! (2944 Views)

I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by gibest: 4:58am On Nov 03, 2018
That sounds crazy, right? Or simply impossible? That was exactly what happened to me in Lagos, Nigeria, about 10 years ago! Read more https://dailydevotion.com.ng/2018/11/03/i-failed-the-interview-but-still-got-the-job

Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by Nackzy: 5:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Are you a girl? I think i need to know that b4 i comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by falcon01: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2018
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by ericsimons18: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2018
I might actually fail an interview .. But I am a frea-king Genius.
Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by franklingud(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2018
What God has written is written, no man can change it.

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by aisha21w: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sales personel needed in a boutique in Banex Plaza Abuja. Female. 08085969669. Watsapp or call
Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2018
If BUHARI( someone occupying the highest office) could get WAEC printed and offered to him without Mathematics with members of his cabinet who are graduates displaying great affection and Happiness over such, then you deserve that JOB.

Even a BILLYGOAT deserves to be the CBN GOVERNOR
Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by gibest: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2018
CYNTHIA Must Die, But MERCY Said No!

Cynthia, a young and charming girl once lived with her uncle, she was the only surviving daughter as she had lost all her family members in a motor accident when she was a baby. click here https://dailydevotion.com.ng/2018/11/04/cynthia-must-die-but-mercy-said-no/ to read all

Re: I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! by gibest: 4:51am On Nov 06, 2018
I’ve seen lots of young guys and girls gone through emotional stress and torture because of a broken relationship.

It is often said that a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage, true as that may sound, it’s not equally a palatable experience. The hurt is often so intense (depending on the length of the relationship and commitment) that it leads to mental instability in some people and in extreme cases has led to suicide.unbreak my heart

click here https://dailydevotion.com.ng/2018/11/06/unbreak-my-heart-how-to-handle-a-broken-relationship/ to read more

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees For Fresh Graduates At Accelerated Learning Lt / Rovedana Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Become A Real Estate Sales Consultant, & Earn Over 450k Monthly In Commissions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.