Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? (445 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / FG Clamps Down On Online Money Lenders Over Breach Of Customer's Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by CalciumB3: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Omo mehn, Nigerian banks poor customer service can be very frustrating ehn! Seems some of them use their Laptop to play Ludo somethings
Well, a lot of them have been trying inventively well in terms of improving their effectiveness and also making sure their customers get the satisfactory service they expect from their financial institution.
Everyone here who operates a Bank Account must have gone through some difficulties at one point in time. Nigerian banks knows how to frustrates people, you will sometimes think of closing down your Account
Despite the help of Technology, Internet & Social media, some banks have remained the same way by maintaining the same level of poor customer service.
Whether once, twice or uncountable number of times, A Nigerian bank must have frustrated you before , I fit bet am with my life
So Guys, from your experience using a Nigerian Bank
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by Oluromantic: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2018
That one that has to do with polar stuff
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by Premiumwriter: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2018
Firstbank na thief. I know it's not in line with the question.

But still Firstbank na thief
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by teegeealiu: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Firstbank na thief. I know it's not in line with the question.

But still Firstbank na thief
Abeg, wetin dem do you?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by solowit(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Sterling bank is the best...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? by solowit(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2018
and the worst is definitely Ecobank...

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Know Where I Can Get Blue Tilapia / Scrap Cds Plate / Jumia Food MD In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.