Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu (7504 Views)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
.I am afraid that this is my end every other teacher are now on the training ground want to witness my downfall even Alvarez look at then with confusion
Alvarez-what do you intend to do kill the young champ huh even when you know that more skillful men are died by my sword
Teacher-this is not joke Alvarez and mind you too this is battle to death only one person leave alive
My heart instantly pound rapidly that i can hear it loud and clear,i stand there looking Alvarez murmur something i think is RIP,he rush forward to me with sword i run away to one angle he come again with swift motion that i can't even see the sword but feel a pain in my shoulder i take a look to see that it is bleeding i look at the master but he gave me an expressionless look.
He attack again but i role off to dodge but not so lucky the sword piece my back i grown in pain,i really think i'm gonna die i heard teacher stop him
Teacher-ur name is just not any boy it come from the Lord nick u either fight or die
Then i heard the voice....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
..It is Rex telling me i can do it i stad up look at alvarez not with fear again but with rage,He smile then dash forward again but now i'm able to see his attack i block it.He use the second sword want to thrust me but i dodge he was surprise he attack again i block till my back touch the wall,he laugh then dash forward to finish me up but i have my plan i calculate his movement few inch from,i turn back face the wall everybody his surprise and even teacher yell at me but also i don't care i have my plans.
I notice he is near now i feel his sword wind blow to my back i run to the wall climb it,he made a mistake by following me towards the wall i turn with a blackflip acrobat style i land behind him.Instantly he kick him at the neck he move forward try to turn but i did'nt allow him i kick again and again till is was down and very tired,i kick off his sword and with my sword pointing at him everwhere is silent.
He close his eye i raise the sword up and about to bring it down to kill him but i heard stop...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
seriously guys the silent is killing i did'nt even know if you like it or not
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Tobennz(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Bro don't be discouraged, u r writing a wonderful piece here.... Mor ink to ur pen... Mor life to ur ba3

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Just keep writing, with time, the comments will begin to flow in
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Silver1996:
Just keep writing, with time, the comments will begin to flow in
sure bro
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Tobennz:
Bro don't be discouraged, u r writing a wonderful piece here.... Mor ink to ur pen... Mor life to ur ba3
thank you bro
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2018
continuation
I look back to the teacher he did'nt say anything and give me eye signal i look at the direction,i'm really surprise about who i see this is the second time i have seen him It is Lord Chen.

Sitting comfortably on chair he say it again
Lord Chen-Stop boy you are not to kill him but if he have defeat you,by now you will be died but you prove what you are to me.That you are really offspring of me your name really mean much to me,but i'm a man of few word and this is your final test you are now a Shark welcome to the hood you take the rest of the day for rest bye.

After that he stand up and leave i'm really amaze then someone tap me i look back to see it is alvarez(good of you boy you are really a Deathray)thank you senior i bow for him after that he leave,then my teacher is now smiling when other teacher are congratulating him for a job well done.

I leave after everyone have finish congratulating me but not the short ugly guy come he even hiss at me and leave,well he is never a treat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2018
..We are on the training ground the second day now even other leaders fear me so i'm only sparing with the teacher,when a guard come to inform me that Lord Chen want to see i look at the teacher with surprise.But he just nod and said it is your time boy by time you will know what you have,I follow the guard to Lord castel this is the first time i will be there.

I'm lead to is sitting room where i was sitted already waiting i think i bow for him likewise the guard,then the guard leave
Lord Chen-Ray come here and have your sit (i take the sit then bow my head)no raise your head my boy.

i raise my head and he continue,but before he speak up a girl appear from a place i did'nt know
Girl-dad my pad have finish and i really need another one urgently my period is around
Lord Chen-should have a little respect for a visitor Melisa(it is by then she look at my direction but with a killer gaze)and also things are tight now that we can't go out to buy things without been seen sorry about that but no help....TBC......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2018
...Melisa-but dad*
Lord Chen-shut up melisa now go back inside will you(she storm back in angryly)so where are will before the little troublesome girl interrupt
Me-well you are about to say something My Lord
Lord Chen-sure so as i was saying there will be a very urgent mission you will perform for me,the mission is very serious and everything you need will be provided ok now you can leave

I bow again before taking my leave i find my way to my room to meet a company
me-what are you doing here i ask him
man-sorry but you are just allow to take a cloth with you,you are leaving for the mission now
i wear my black round neck i take my armless pullover with me,i follow him out to the waiting speedboat we enter and sail on to our destination by then the man have already give me the information about the person i will kill.

We arrive the shore i think the man will follow me but know he only give me a bag that everything i need will be there,i leave find my way to the road and then a phone ring inside the bag....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2018
...I search for the phone and find it in the bag to seea message of the hotel i'm to stay,and a notification that my target will be coming to the hotel in a day time and the mission is not a lousy one.

Well i stop a taxi enter it and ask him to drive to the hotel,after twenty-five minutes we stop at the front of the hotel i paid him off then enter the reception.The receptionist i do really say she is beautiful but not when i'm still a Shark will i say that,i smile at her
Me-hey lady how are you today
Her-i'm fine sir and how may i help you
Me-i need a room
Her-normal,vip or kingsize room
Me-A nice room where i can have really good time with you sweety i don't mind the cost(she laugh at what are said)
Her-Do you really think you can handle me
Me-i may not but you really gonna like it
Her-well the vip is what you'll have

She gave me a form to fill after that she give me the keycard to the room 125
Her-second floor right turn then your left be expecting me around 8:00 tonight(she wink smiling at her i move).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2018
...I find the room has she directed i enter the room lock the door and search the things that are in the bag,I see nothing much except few money and a poisonous pill then the idea come to my mind.
I have my shower dress up there is one thing i need to get i go down not even looking at the receptionist whose gaze is all over me,i find my way out it really take time before i can get to ladies shop
Me-good day miss
Lady-how can i help you sir just tell me size i will probably get the best for your gf
Me-no i only need pad
Lady-i'll get it now ur gf is really lucky(after the bullshit talking i have the pad and leave not without giving her a few bucks anyway after the long thanks i leave)."

I get back to the hotel after about 2hrs of having a good time around the city,i did'nt find the receptionist there there is another one.i run into my room to prepare for her coming she will be of good use huh i think i laugh,really hope my plan will work i can't afford to fall the mission i slept off to wake by someone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
post continue later tonight sorry about this short one my ba3 is low
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Youngzubi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ok let's say you're trying to learn....

I couldn't understand the first episode so i stopped, not as if your work doesn't worth reading but you need alot of work, always go through your work thoroughly before posting except you'er lazy like me, i also observed that maybe you're using a small phone to type which is the main problem behind the errors in your work.

You have the story, telling it is the problem but i l'l say this "don't rush the updates" take your time and work on them before posting.

Since you are not writing the story in pidgin try to avoid too much grammatical errors..

Keep it up brotherly, ask Silver1996 naso all of us take start. Forget the comments o, hmm nairalanders can frustrate your destiny, but as time goes on dem go dey land one by one....

Still your guy youngzubi

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Youngzubi:
Ok let's say you're trying to learn....

I couldn't understand the first episode so i stopped, not as if your work doesn't worth reading but you need alot of work, always go through your work thoroughly before posting except you'er lazy like me, i also observed that maybe you're using a small phone to type which is the main problem behind the errors in your work.

You have the story, telling it is the problem but i l'l say this "don't rush the updates" take your time and work on them before posting.

Since you are not writing the story in pidgin try to avoid too much grammatical errors..

Keep it up brotherly, ask Silver1996 naso all of us take start. Forget the comments o, hmm nairalanders can frustrate your destiny, but as time goes on dem go dey land one by one....

Still your guy youngzubi
thank you for the advice bro you are really right
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
sorry for lack of update...op continue tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
CONTINUATION

***I look up to see the receptionist smiling at me
Me-hey woman how are you
Her-Always good handsome hope you are ready for the night
Me-huh always ready beauty

Before i say jack she have already strip her cloth leaving only thesame color of bra and pant,immediately my JT stand like if thousand current pass through it i close the gap and try to kiss her.
She did'nt let me she make the move for my jt instead and started to cares it before licking i'm in cloud 7 by then,she do it till when i feel my balls tightning i pull it out of her mouth and carry her towards the bed a good help deserve a good thank you.

I kiss her from the neck to her cleavage tear the bra i suck her nipple she moan,i move from the breast and going down she was already wet,i started to give her the MJ. i lick her till when she cum,i stand up and balance myself to her open i insert my mastercard..i bang her for 30mins before i cum
Me-best night ever to have rec...
HER-so you did'nt know the name***TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
CONTINUATION

ME-sorry i forget to ask so what is the name
Eva-you can call me Eva.[her phone ring she pick the call]his here i think it is tomorrow..can't you find another girl for him...ok i'll be there soon.
With that she stand up i begin to dress up many things are in my mind just to be sure i ask her
Me-so who is it that you are leaving me for
Eva-sorry i did'nt know Don Kin will change his plan and he want my company sorry dear maybe another time.i pretend to by sad so she won't think of anything
i dress up and go downstairs the lot of mens the man have surprise me,he was sitted in a corner and truly Eva is with him they are talking and laugh at interval i look around maybe i can find a way to get to him but non.

It is his men that even serve him drink i stand up and leave for my room take the pill where i hid it and pack my bag,i leave the bag in the room and take the pills and move downstairs again i sit down and want to order for a drink but think against it i made my move
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
CONTINUATION

I hold my phone in a way you'll think i'm pressing it i move towards the direction of the guard that want to serve him another wine i bump into him
Me-please i'm really sorry..But before i can finish he slap me hard across the face that i can't see clearly for the time
Him-you have learn your lesson fool be grateful that the drink did'nt fall get out of my face now or i kick your ass
I hurriedly walk away i heard him laugh but i did'nt look back i run into my room and pick my bag with a smirk on my face.

The guard was so stupid that he did'nt notice that i drop something in the wine i only fake everything but the slap really hurt,i'm waiting for the alarm to go off before i leave the pill i put in the wine damage the heart in a minute n leave no traces after.

Not long later i heard the scream now mission accomplish as i'm about to move someone hit me i blank out,i wake up to see that i'm tied to a chair i'm very weak i look up to see her smiling
Me-you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
i sincerely will appreciate your comment and advice please
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Go on
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Silver1996:
Go on
wow boss it is really good to have you reading my story i'm really happy thank you boss smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
CONTINUATION

Me-you!!!fucking shit
Eva-hey handsome we meet again it is pleasure but maybe you not gonna like it this time
Me-What do you want from me
Eva-huh really like those who are straight to point and i won't waste your time too just tell me who send you to kill Don
Me-[i laugh]you know i really underestimate you really lol i did'nt even know him talkless of killing him
Eva-liar i saw you drop the pill inside his drinking so speak up!
Me-lol what a sharp eyes you get but i don't care nobody send me just angry that he did'nt allow me to finish what i start with you huh

A very hot slap kiss me face i felt blood on my lips another one follow with a punch which i doubt come from her because it is like iron punch
Eva-ready to speak up now huh
Me-huh just kill me huh that how you get the information that i don't even have
Eva-ok you'll be sorry when i finish up with you take him to the room huh***you gonna like your death handsome huh i'm make it longer that river Nile see you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2018
CONTINUATION

Me-you!!!fucking shit
Eva-hey handsome we meet again it is pleasure but maybe you not gonna like it this time
Me-What do you want from me
Eva-huh really like those who are straight to point and i won't waste your time too just tell me who sent you to kill Don
Me-[i laugh]you know i think you are a joker you really lol i did'nt even know him talkless of killing him
Eva-liar i saw you drop the pill inside his drinking so speak up!
Me-lol what a sharp eyes you get but i don't care nobody send me just angry that he did'nt allow me to finish what i start with you huh

A very hot slap kiss me face i felt blood on my lips another one follow with a punch which i doubt come from her because it is like iron punch
Eva-ready to speak up now huh
Me-huh just kill me huh that how you get the information that i don't even have
Eva-ok you'll be sorry when i finish up with you take him to the room huh***you gonna like your death handsome huh i'll make it longer than river Nile see you there
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
I was drag into another room by the guards i saw the electrocushion i really underestimate her i did'nt know she will be like this,the guard sat me down lock my hands and legs then they stand back

Eva enter not very long again
Eva-ready to talk now or you go through this
Me-the hard way is the only way huh
Eva-good***she on the meter the current pass through me i begin to shake vigorously she stop**are you ready to talk now
Me-hard way the only way
Eva-good you know what i like you for that**she turn the meter on again i this time longer than before**ready to talk or not
Me-punish me all you like i don't talk
Eva-you know what why you are here suffering the person that sent you is some where out there partying without even thinking about you
Me*i laugh hard have already know the trick*you know you will be a good detective you know but that doesn't change me
Eva-good then you'll regret this**she turn to the guard**5.3 huh that will do it**the guard nod and do the change i'm really weak
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
I was drag into another room by the guards i saw the electrocushion i really underestimate her i did'nt know she will be like this,the guard sat me down lock my hands and legs then they stand back

Eva enter not very long later
Eva-ready to talk now or you go through this
Me-the hard way is the only way huh
Eva-good***she on the meter the current pass through me i begin to shake vigorously she stop**are you ready to talk now
Me-hard way the only way
Eva-good you know what i like you for that**she turn the meter on again this time longer than before**ready to talk or not
Me-punish me all you like i don't talk
Eva-you know what why you are here suffering the person that sent you is some where out there partying without even thinking about you
Me*i laugh hard have already know the trick*you know you will be a good detective you know but that doesn't change me
Eva-good then you'll regret this**she turn to the guard**5.3 huh that will do it**the guard nod and do the change i'm really weak.
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Jenkvnq: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2018
U ve to re-read before postinq to avoid some of those [word] mistake....

Am not a writter, just a reader....
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
I felt a sharp pain pass through my body when she on the meter i can't really withstand it she stop i spilt out blood this time
Eva-talk dear i ensure your safety uh nobody will harm you just tell me the person you work for
Me-just get on and kill me*i cough hard*you know there is no reason to talk*

she on the meter again this time i pass out this time

*i open my eyes my body felt like if it is on fire i'm really weak to even talk i cough,i look around now in the cell they keep me they tied my hand with a very string rope.I look around there is nothing relevant in the place it is empty i twist my hand but feel heavy pain i groan but i can't stop because i need to escape.
I try my way many times before i'm able to loose the rope but i still stay in the place afraid that a camera will be there,later a guard open the door and come straight to my direction i close my eye and pretend to be sleeping.

He laugh at me and bend down to look at me that is his mistake i snapped his neck..TBC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bibliophobia; The Moribund Art Of Reading / How Many Nigerian Novels Have You Read Recently? / Story Of How I Became An Airlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.