Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili (35551 Views)

2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates / Senate Presidency: How Oshiomhole Triggered Crisis In NASS / EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by 17Ebiscoo: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
The presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, has stated that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has exposed the ignorance of its flag bearer Atiku Abubakar, with its statement on price of fuel.

Ezekwesili said PDP’s claim that Atiku will reduce pump price of petrol to N90 only showed that the former Vice President was ignorant of the economy.

In a statement during the week, the PDP promised Nigerians that it will “crash fuel
pump price to N90,” if returned to power.

But in a statement made available to DAILY POST and signed by the National Chairman of ACPN, Gani Galadima, Ezekwesili said the main opposition party was only trying to deceive Nigerians.

The statement said, “Today, the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, reminded us of why both they and the APC are one of the same, fielding a single candidate
called #BuTiku.

“This is 419, and it betrays the PDP candidate’s ignorance of how
Basic Economics and the solutions Nigeria truly needs.

“The country ended 2018 with 4trillion of Fiscal Deficit.

“Where will they find money to slash fuel price? Even if FG had such money, is it because they want another round of Subsidy-Slush Fund that they want to take the country deeper into the corrupted and market-distorting fuel price fixing method?

“The Obiageli Ezekwesili For President 2019 campaign is all for market-determined pricing which will end up more favourable to the poor who have been and continue bearing the effect of corrupted subsidy regimes more while the rich enjoy the benefits.

“This is a reminder to Nigerians that Abubakar Atiku’s so-called and questionable business acumen does not qualify him to run this economy. Obiageli Ezekwesili is the only candidate in the race who has built and rebuilt national economies in Nigeria and outside, with a track record to show for it.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/2019-presidency-how-pdp-exposed-atikus.html

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by yeyeboi(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2018
FTC On FP

I Dedicate This FTC To All Atikulated Supporters , 2019 The AIM Is To Send The Lifeless Back To Daura And Make Nigeria Great Again smiley

No Matter What You Say I Have Been Atikulated , This Woman No Get Talk For Mouth tongue

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Luqso1(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Zico5(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2018
I thought this woman was sane until recently I began to mind her utterances. She thought she knows it all whereas she is delusional. She complains about anything whereas her life is far from being perfect. I wonder how her husband cope with such egocentric woman. may God have mercy on u.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Madam mind your own business.... Face your campaign and analyzing other people's strategies.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by ephemm(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
She's just another spoiler.

There are over 50 political parties in the US, but only Democrats and Republicans take the White House.

Elections can only be won with the right political structures and not by rhetorics or social media followership.
Trump was a Democrat, he then defected to GOP, he got there and changed the narrative, imposing his ideas and got a cult followership.

As far as Nigeria's 2019 election is concerned, the only choice before us is APC or PDP. Anyone could decide to waste his or her vote where it would not count. Vote APC if you want us to continue this way, or PDP if you think there is ever another way out.

Any vote aside these 2 is just as good a vote for APC.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. I'm willing to use my B.Sc and NYSC certificates as collateral. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

kindly help me retweet on twitter https://twitter.com/Olekumaster/status/1058499933614063616?ref

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by budusky05(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
#Atikuthief

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Dude397(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Friends turned enemies

22 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Madam Oby, you just nailed it in the head...

Waiting for misguided ipob miscreants to start casting aspersions on their own ‘daughter’ here and start worshipping a Fulani man. Little wonder Kanu value Jack the dog more than ipob members.

Confused and gullible set of being.

frowland:

Look up, they have started already.
We did it to Ojukwu in 2003, 2007 and to that General in 2011. I don't take my brothers seriously anymore. We have been reduced to empty barrels. Making noise here and there while majority of us don't even have PVC talk more of participating in an election.

If truly you're brothers, then it is very rare to see one of them reason this way. Too much sentiment in all their doings.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by NwaOhafia: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by DWJOBScom(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
intelligent!

this is what i want to be seeing

everyone must watch his or her words but Buhari must leave as his horrors has messed us up

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by johnwizey: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Atikulators won't like like this. He's the messiah sent to them after Jesus, judas dey learn for where Atiku dey

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by efilefun(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
With crude at $80/bbl and exchange rate at N305/$? (special fx by FG for importers)

A barrel of crude is about 159 liters of crude.

Just dividing the $80 (N24,400) by 159 liters already gives a price of N153.4/liter without any processing.

So, by the time you factor in refining and transportation costs, THERE IS NO WAY the price will come as low as the 85/90 naira price PDP are claiming to reduce the price to.

But the unfortunate blockhead yoots won't see thru the lies but keep screaming Atikulooting.

88 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Elnino4ladies: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by damoskiy(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
School them....

Stop speaking in ignorance...the internet has made life easy.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Pekele007: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
This ugly bitcch should shut up and face Buhari too.

The same thing with that mad olawepo too. Packs of failures.
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Glink2018(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:
Another spoiler

Another zombie

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by Ijaycool(f): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
If it's time to criticize APC, u will use tape to seal your mouth. Na for PDP body u get power.
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by ephemm(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Cut down the luxury of the executive and legislators and use it to fund the subsidy till you find solution to it.

The money saved from not paying subsidy is squandered elsewhere .

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by ibrutex(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Who still take this woman serious , even your ward you cannot win.
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by BubuZombi: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
D
Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by conscienceman4(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Why is she dabbling into what she does not know.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by RanayP(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Really

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by joeyswift(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
This woman is always at the wrong side of the tide. She is intelligent but not smart

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by unitysheart(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Only the gullible Nigerians will take Atiku serious on many of his lofty promises and ideas.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by iammo(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
smiley APC and PDP are both scammers, for a country that can't even fund its own budget without borrowing or selling its assets and someone is campaign to reduce fuel price with which subsidy. Nigerians are very easy to scam, just like MMM swindled people. Same way he said he would restructure in six month, abeg how is a constitutional review possible in six months

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by michoim(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
PDP is an everlasting deceiver

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by contigiency(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
We already know. they are targeting the gullible minds to deceive.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili by exclusive7(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2018
This one has come out for compensation again. smh #BeAtikulated #BackToDuara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Release Shina Peller On Bail / President Buhari, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In Senegal Conference (Photos) / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.