Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (59734 Views)

Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by aminulive: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole trashing the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha over his plot to use the party to build a Political Dynasty in Imo state.

Oshiomhole pointed out that Rochas has caused unnecessary embarrassment for the party with his recent antics and insistence on the emergence of his in-law as the party's gubernatorial candidate in the upcoming elections in Imo.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/embarassment-oshiomhole-trashes-okorocha-confirms-uzodinma-watch/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by ehhmah(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2018
grin

lets get ready to rummmmmble!!!
oshobaba with his Haloween face vs d emperors

APC house is on fire. wink

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2018
If TINUBU can. . . . . wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by thesicilian: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Oshiomole does not hide his feelings, and people like that always get into trouble.

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by kitaatita: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Oshiomole does not hide his feelings, and people like that always get into trouble.
I admire his forthrightness and eloquence; he made sense in this presentation. However, I wish he will deploy same thoroughness in addressing the issue of corruption and sudden wealth around him.

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Ngesochi(f): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Ngesochi(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona
Vote for PDP

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2018
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
May God punish all the people that are praying for this government to fail.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by uchman48(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2018
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Bantino(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2018
"Oshiomhole pointed out that Rochas has caused unnecessary embarrassment for the party...."

Like all those useless statues, commissioner for happiness, acidic rain in Imo state destroying his roads, invention of iberiberism, or telling Imolites that it's better to be a thief/armed robber than to smoke weed etc

In fact he is an embarrassment to human race...

Tuuffiiaaaa

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by israelmao(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
Let's see whether Oshiomhole will survive confronting Okorocha with all his statues.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by uc4uandc(f): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
I was so happy watching what Oshomole said about the mumu Ogumba Movement.
It's sad how Rochas wanna turn Imo State to a family business. He's a very greedy man and greedy men lose everything. He's going down just the way he destroyed Douglas without a plan, killing an innocent child. We shall destroy all those statues of criminals he made iconic because he's a fan of corruption. We shall restore Imo to what's known as the most clean state in Nigeria.
We Imolites are waiting..... angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by ZorGBUooeh: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
2 ugly Apc men dey fight..One na Chimpanzee the other one na Pig.May every evil zombie gathering scatter like Apc cool

26 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Duru1(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Ngesochi:
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP

I guess this is a wrong choice for PDP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by OboOlora(f): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
E nor go better for both of them!
In fact, e nor go better for anybody supporting APC!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Who are these people typing Alphabets here?.... They must be APC crew members......

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by fabulouz73715: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by lastempero: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Apc should have Disqualified the guy at their primary.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by HajimeSaito(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2018
The ugly baboon v The greedy builder of statues. Who shall prevail? Make I grab my popcorn watch better fight grin

14 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2018
More Distractions Please

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by gentlegenius(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2018
The ugly urchin from Edo is at it again...
I remember when he embarrassed Akpabio on the occasion of his formal defection to APC. The ugly urchin while speaking to the mammoth crowd emphasized that the people of Akwa Ibom should avoid PDP, the party that looted the state treasury for 16 years... People started grumbling and Akpabio became uncomfortable because Oshobaba forgot that he(Akpabio) was in charge of the state for 8 out of the 16 years looting spree grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Princedapace(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2018
This is getting bad, really.. Both of them and the rest of them are selfish..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Blacksodje(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Greedy Roach
He should be dealt with using Mobil or Raid and then trashed

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by egojeny1(f): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2018
lastempero:
Apc should have Disqualified the guy at their primary.
Exactly
That Okorocha guy is damn too greedy. He is contesting for Senate and fronting his son-in-law as governor, haba! Na only them waka come?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by deafeyez: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Sometimes do not be afraid of making your intentions known to people.
Those who love you will support and those who doesn't, you will know how to manage them.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2018
What did Rochas did that someone has not doned before? I ate rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by sammyj: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin Imolite need to erect a statue for Pa Oshomole for standing against Rochas on their behalf angry

20 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by LOWPEAK: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
For this act of will, i was a very happy man yesterday and don't forget i am happy twice in a year....

grin cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.