Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

In Benin And Want To Hangout? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Benin And Want To Hangout? (3741 Views)

I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout / I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With / Watsap Group To Hangout.. Abuja..nyanya..maraba..jikwoy..orozo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Had the longest most boring and annoying work week, and I can't stand the weekend starting the same.
Want to hang out with a stranger, if I meet you and I know you before I'm going back home.....lol

So any decent fellow in Benin city that also wants to hang out but doesn't want to be alone ?
Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single
*and not below 30yrs of age.

I'd leave a WhatsApp number here but I also want to know who I'm hanging out with so PM smiley

Just so you know, I'm kind of an introvert.

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2018
waz suppose to put this in dating/Meet up

can a mod move it please
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Dannyplay123: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:
Had the longest most boring and annoying work week, and I can't stand the weekend starting the same.
Want to hang out with a stranger, if I meet you and I know you before I'm going back home.....lol

So any decent fellow in Benin city that also wants to hang out but doesn't want to be alone ?
Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

I'd leave a WhatsApp number here but I also want to know who I'm hanging out with so PM smiley

I am in Benin, it would be nice to take you on your offer...I am male though, and not below 30..
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by LuciferYaweh: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

I'm not in Benin
I'm not single but searching
I'm below 30 years old

Oh, and I'm a rascal.

Can we still hookup?
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dannyplay123:

I am in Benin, it would be nice to take you on your offer...I am male though, and not below 30..
care to pm? I'd soon be leaving home anyway
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by LuciferYaweh: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:

How about me?
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Dannyplay123: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:
I really don't know how to send pm on nairaland, but if it means sending an email message from your profile, I just did that..
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dannyplay123:

I really don't know how to send pm on nairaland, but if it means sending an email message from your profile, I just did that..
Oh! no wonder I didn't get a reply.

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Dannyplay123: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:
Oh! no wonder I didn't get a reply.

Well it was unfortunate we couldn't hanged out together, I hope you had fun alone? maybe some other time..
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by PascalJ(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

Come on, I'm a cool and interesting guy who is exactly 30 years and I believe hanging out with me will be cool. My wats app number is 08167846370.

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dannyplay123:

Well it was unfortunate we couldn't hanged out together, I hope you had fun alone? maybe some other time..
yea had fun and wasn't alone smiley

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Dannyplay123: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2018
lalanice:
yea had fun and wasn't alone smiley
Oh, great.. In what part of Benin city do you reside? Who knows you might just be my next door neighbor...
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Timekeeper: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2018
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

Benin girls wey yahoo plus don use 98% of your usefulness

4 Likes

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Timekeeper:

Benin girls wey yahoo plus don use 98% of your usefulness
cheesy be like say bomb dey your head, I resemble your sister/s ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by daben1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
mumu and desperate ass_licking guys, oya, make Una start Dey mumu unaself

2 Likes

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by folake4u(f): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

Op I'm in Benin oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=lalanice post=72643911]Had the longest most boring and annoying work week, and I can't stand the weekend starting the same.

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

Didn't See this early Enough.

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by tifany89(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
folake4u:

Uniben?
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by folake4u(f): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
tifany89:
Uniben?

Yeah
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Homeboiy: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
folake4u:

Babe carry me go pent hauze
just one bottle tongue
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by wealthkayk: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
smile
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Timekeeper: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
lalanice:
cheesy be like say bomb dey your head, I resemble your sister/s ?

Used girl sighted I

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by kunleweb: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
lalanice:

Pm me. WhatsApp
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Erny1990(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Anybody in benin wanna hangout by weekend?whatsapp me. 07030596159
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Tayo2k7: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

Is the offer for Hangout still available? I am easily bore these days as well.

1 Like

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Oluromantic: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2019
lalanice:

Criteria :
*Male or female
*please be single

And your signature says wait till marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2019
Oluromantic:

And your signature says wait till marriage
that's your problem.

So according to your mentality I am asking for sex with any strange man or woman available for a weekend? You are not well

2 Likes

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by Oluromantic: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2019
lalanice:
that's your problem.

So according to your mentality I am asking for sex with any strange man or woman available for a weekend? You are not well
Lol. You don't even have a polite defense for your statement. Why take it personal? There's more to it than i think then. Who does not know that hanging out with a guy will end up with sex on the long run. And that long run is not in marriage.

Next time defend intelligently without abuse..that's how to approach issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oluromantic:

Lol. You don't even have a polite defense for your statement. Why take it personal? There's more to it than i think then. Who does not know that hanging out with a guy will end up with sex on the long run. And that long run is not in marriage.

Next time defend intelligently without abuse..that's how to approach issues.
ok you can f off now. I don't need a polite defense, I didn't open this thread today and I'm done with that.

If you just found it you must be looking for one. Keep searching
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by row2ray(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2019
Lwkmd.. Lalanice, when next you want to hangout, pm.... Just socials... Need reasonable friends
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by lalanice(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2019
row2ray:
Lwkmd.. Lalanice, when next you want to hangout, pm.... Just socials... Need reasonable friends
ok. But why is it so funny
Re: In Benin And Want To Hangout? by row2ray(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2019
lalanice:
ok. But why is it so funny

I laughed in general at the comments I read. People talking bout hangouts ending in sex etc. Admittedly some end that way, but then it's between two consenting adults if it does, also it doesn't have to I've had chill out buddies of the opposite sex in the past. I think it was more me laughing at the popular mindset of us as nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? / The Effects Of Redpills. / Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.