Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I'm cool with eberedigital now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm cool with eberedigital now (2317 Views)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / C Medics The Owner Of Adsense Clique And Adsense Lodge Is A Scammer / 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2018
he made a lot of description and i was convinced that he can do it

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
i ask if i can trust him, he said he is a young guy trying to build his career, so i decide to trust him and see how it goes, so i asked him to send me some mode of identification, he sent me his voters card

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2018
unfortunately, before he start work on my website, a friend of mine need to build an educational blog, which is very simple compared to my own website, so i told this guy that i want to put my work on hold, and assist a friend who needs his work urgently.

to cut the long story short, he charged #20k.
i sent him #10k that same day.

and since then, this guy has not been picking my calls, he refuse to respond to my chat on whatssapp. i sent him text messages he didnt reply any, till today.

1 Like

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2018
so since then, he wont pick call, and respond to messages.

i will search for him, i will find him, and i will get my money back in ten folds

2 Likes

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by emeijeh(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Aare2050:

i will search for him, i will find him, and i will get my money back in ten folds

10 folds?!
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by PrinceOgun: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
SMH employ a legit Professional Web Designer you guys would be dragging feet now see how easy you fell prey for a cheap scammer!!

Anyone interested in setting up a premium professional website in any niche should holla at me !!

1 Like

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by elninosft(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sorry bro... I remember having a chat with you about this same project. I also remember charging you 75k to get the Job done. It's quite funny how someone who claims to be a developer will agree to handle such project for 15k... Well, its obvious he doesn't understand what it takes to execute such project. He probably thought its one of those wordpress stuff. His intentions might not be to scam you but he is caught up in the middle and does not have any clue on how to deliver..

My Advice to all who intend to start new projects... "Its high time you guys started appreciating developers.. These things are not easy as many of you think. When you have a complex project, be prepared to back it up with a good budget" ..

Don't ask us to build you a web application that is similar to "facebook" while your budget is 20k ( In naira oo ).. lol

6 Likes

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by akinjuly77(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
elninosft:
Sorry bro... I remember having a chat with you about this same project. I also remember charging you 75k to get the Job done. It's quite funny how someone who claims to be a developer will agree to handle such project for 15k... Well, its obvious he doesn't understand what it takes to execute such project. He probably thought its one of those wordpress stuff. His intentions might not be to scam you but he is caught up in the middle and does not have any clue on how to deliver..

My Advice to all who intend to start new projects... "Its high time you guys started appreciating developers.. These things are not easy as many of you think. When you have a complex project, be prepared to back it up with a good budget" ..

Don't ask us to build you a web application that is similar to "facebook" while your budget is 20k ( In naira oo ).. lol

The Real truth about hiring Professionals and Experts In Tech.
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
to all the other web developers above saying trash about hiring them instead of this scammer, what is the difference between you all? i remember sometime ago this year when a nairalander cried bitterly here on how he was scammed 100k for a website.

i want you all to know that its not about price, a scammer will always be a scammer.

if i give you a project for 20k, and you start it to an extent and discover that the money wont be enough we can reach an agreement maybe to add more money or anything.

but this guy just collected my money without doing anything, and you are here advertising your yeye company.
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Moral lesson, never believe anyone that claims he is a 20k developer. I'm a developer but I'll never take 20k for a project unless if its a simple CMS project like blogs.
You need to understand the difference between developers and designers.
A web designer can develop a website to a point and get stuck. A developer will go into the codes and rewrite the codes.

In another front, the dude have to pay your money, you have his details so you have something. All this scammers claiming to be what they are not in the webmaster section need to stop!
I'm presently working for a man who claimed he have been scammed 2 times by some guys on Nairaland who claimed they are developer.
I have to start the project without collecting any advance from him.

1 Like

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by fnep2smooth(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Aare2050:
good morning Webmasters, early last month i put up a post on this section about my website, i need a developer to help me finish work on the website. then this man messaged me on whatsapp with a lot of explanation about what my website needs, and how easy it is to complete.
Check my comment for more enlightenment
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by henrykene(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Aare2050:
unfortunately, before he start work on my website, a friend of mine need to build an educational blog, which is very simple compared to my own website, so i told this guy that i want to put my work on hold, and assist a friend who needs his work urgently.

to cut the long story short, he charged #20k.
i sent him #10k that same day.

and since then, this guy has not been picking my calls, he refuse to respond to my chat on whatssapp. i sent him text messages he didnt reply any, till today.

Hello sir. If the educational blog is still available just award me the job so i can help you. You don't need any kind of commitment first, just give every detail and i will design the educational blog. Then you will now pay me as i finish the work. See some of my recent works:

doronize.com.ng
gouni.edu.ng

I specialize on wordpress website development
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by DP84: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Aare2050:

TAKE DOWN YOUR CPANEL DETAILS ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Julius2214(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Even u that can't afford a dot-com domain name... Please keep kwayet
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Julius2214:
Even u that can't afford a dot-com domain name... Please keep kwayet
Who?
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Julius2214(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
Aare2050:

Who?
The person above my comment
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Ignyte(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Moral lesson, never believe anyone that claims he is a 20k developer. I'm a developer but I'll never take 20k for a project unless if its a simple CMS project like blogs.
You need to understand the difference between developers and designers.
A web designer can develop a website to a point and get stuck. A developer will go into the codes and rewrite the codes.

In another front, the dude have to pay your money, you have his details so you have something. All this scammers claiming to be what they are not in the webmaster section need to stop!
I'm presently working for a man who claimed he have been scammed 2 times by some guys on Nairaland who claimed they are developer.
I have to start the project without collecting any advance from him.

I be web designer, I dont get stuck. These days I develop my themes and plugins for clients before working.
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2018
Julius2214:

The person above my comment
Kk
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Bloggingscope: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Eberedigital did not clear himself of this crime and he did not even get a ban for this

Cc dominique mynd44 what is wrong here?
I thought they said he is a scammer and he did not clear the doubt
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Julius2214(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Bloggingscope:
Eberedigital did not clear himself of this crime and he did not even get a ban for this

Cc dominique mynd44 what is wrong here?
I thought they said he is a scammer and he did not clear the doubt
The thing taya me sef o
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Aare2050(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Moderators: Slyr0x, adewasco2k)
Kindly delete this thread as eberedigital has refunded me.
Thanks
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by Sanchez01: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aare2050:
to all the other web developers above saying trash about hiring them instead of this scammer, what is the difference between you all? i remember sometime ago this year when a nairalander cried bitterly here on how he was scammed 100k for a website.

i want you all to know that its not about price, a scammer will always be a scammer.

if i give you a project for 20k, and you start it to an extent and discover that the money wont be enough we can reach an agreement maybe to add more money or anything.

but this guy just collected my money without doing anything, and you are here advertising your yeye company.
For the record, IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE PRICE AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU CONTACTED A SCAMMER. The problem is most want something super cheap and don't mind giving it straight away to someone who tells them he'd do it for that amount even when the project owner knows deep down that it costs more if he is to give it to people who know their onions.
Re: I'm cool with eberedigital now by resosdigital(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aare2050:
Moderators: Slyr0x, adewasco2k)
Kindly delete this thread as eberedigital has refunded me.
Thanks

Good to hear you got your money back.

cc lalasticlala dominique

(1) (Reply)

Info About Registeram.com Web Hosting Plans / Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint / Download The Complete MMM Clone Script 2017 - Fully Editable With Installation G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.