Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle (33234 Views)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / IG To Dismiss F-SARS Men Who Check Bank Accounts / 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Edithfavourite: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2018
There was jubilation in Owerri, the Imo State capital, following reports that the operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Police Command had arrested two most wanted armed robbers and kidnappers in the state.

The suspects, Chinedu Nwoke, popularly known as Assa, 32, and Uzoma Okafor, 30, were arrested in Owerri on Saturday.

A senior police source told our correspondent that the suspects were overpowered at the Control Post axis in Owerri after a gun duel with the F-SARS operatives.

The source said, “We have arrested the most wanted kidnappers, armed robbers and murderers in town. Chinedu Nwoke, popularly known as Assa, is 32 years old and he is from Ezioha Umuduru in the Oru East Local Government Area of Imo State.

“The other suspect is Uzoma Okafor of Number 10, Old Nekede Road, Owerri. They were arrested at Control Post Roundabout by the F-SARS operatives following a tip-off.

“One locally made pistol with two unexpended cartridges and one expended cartridge were recovered. A black Nissan Pathfinder with registration number – KTU 824 FD – was also recovered.

“One of the suspects, popularly known as Assa, had allegedly committed many crimes. He is alleged to have killed four persons identified as Orufe, Ogbuno, Obarammuo and Kwabaiko. He was said to have attacked and killed policemen in Oru East in the past.”

Confirming the development, the state Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, said that the community policing strategies of the Inspector General of Police, which he said was being implemented by his Command, were yielding fruits in the state.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/f-sars-arrests-most-wanted-imo-kidnappers-recovers-pistol-and-vehicle-2/

1 Like

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by xxxtension: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Kudos to F-SARS. More of this
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
sad

W

O

W[right][/right]
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by yeyeboi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ok
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by tunary(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
E be like say na igbo people from the east dey head kidnapping department for Nigeria

na them dey incharge of anything kidnapping for Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Praktikals(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari is working.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why are they all mostly from Imo state?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Mannie92(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Before nah Yahoo Boys Dem go dey pursue upndan

2 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Khd95(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Most wanted,with locally made pistol

Trust F-SARS at ur peril grin

15 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by bentlywills(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nonsense
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by autotrader014(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
xxxtension:
Kudos to F-SARS. More of this

I dont believe this man is a kidnapper. Trust me in Rivers state were i come from, kidnappers dont come with pistols, dey come with AK47, enough magazines battle ready, because they know the business they are into is not childs play.. SARS catch innocent man, maybe he couldnt pay the bail amount, they tagged him kidnapper. Forget these SARS people, i have seen wat dey can do first hand..

19 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Thinkfree(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Congratulations to NPF
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ibos them get strategy for business no be small

Evans the chairman of kidnappers association of Nigeria has been released so kidnapping from another angle continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by 46O1CE: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Flattino and crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Xkalaban(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Abeg waste them throwaway inside gworo pit jareh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by tunary(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
LASISIELENU:

So what should we do with it
LOL
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by 46O1CE: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
autotrader014:

I dont believe this man is a kidnapper. Trust me in Rivers state were i come from, kidnappers dont come with pistols, dey come with AK47, enough magazines battle ready, because they know the business they are into is not childs play.. SARS catch innocent man, maybe he couldnt pay the bail amount, they tagged him kidnapper. Forget these SARS people, i have seen wat dey can do first hand..
Innocent men now carry pistols?
Wow! Interesting.
Please tell us more.
Clown!

4 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Glink2018(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Igbo with kidnappings r like bread and butter. They walk together...

They even have an association of kidnappers with the headquarters in eastern region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by DAntivirus: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
autotrader014:

I thought I was the only one who noticed...

..."they were overpowered after a gun duel"... "... and they recovered just one locally made pistol and 2 unexpended and 1 expended cartridge...".

So was that what they used for the supposed gun duel

Trust Nigerian police at your peril grin

9 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by kunmiiii: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
They were over powered after a gun duel with locally made pistol....

At least give them a fighting chance na!! Lol

7 Likes

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by neweraomo: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na dem...see head

1 Like

Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by utenwuson: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Person fit use hand catch this one na
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by tunary(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:
Flattino and crime
LMAO
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by phorget(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Evans I know, who is this dry bone they are tagging to be a notorious kidnapper kwa?
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by itiswellandwell: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Flatties: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by tunary(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Igbos them get mind sha
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by Dude397(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good for them
Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by GenFunction: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
tunary:
E be like say na igbo people from the east dey head kidnapping department for Nigeria

na them dey incharge of anything kidnapping for Nigeria
...u no knw b4?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK / Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.