Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC (877 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by trendysturvs(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Dino Melaye has  reacted to the presentation of an attestation of result from WAEC to President Buhari yesterday, November 2nd. He said shame is foreign to APC.

Do you agree with him?

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/11/dino-melaye-reacts-to-president-buhari-receiving-attestation-from-waec/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by sorom4: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Exactly my thoughts.

That attestation was only made a law by WAEC because of Buhari predicament. It wasn't because of many genuine citizens that may have lost their original.

It's actually Political!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by Sunofgod(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2018
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by Oblang(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Make una go court abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by GistersNG: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by eyeview: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
My wife keep feeling sorry for Femi Adesina. She keep seeing how Buhari is making a brethren lie. See how for power and money, Bro Femi is now lying barefacedly. Femi is an example of bowing to the gods of this world

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by lordkush: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
shame is really foreign to apc8
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari is really desperate for power! He is leaving no stone unturned!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by Umueme: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is Nigeria....
A certain 'lifeless' individual told the international community that the youths of his country are lazy without telling them the elders are thiefs....
Later some will start asking how yahoo yahoo started...SMH...

#MyOpinion
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by GMPO(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
J
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To President Buhari Receiving Attestation From WAEC by Randy100: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
I am not really interested in Buhari's fake result. I am only interested on how he is going to be disgraced out of office.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions Still Remain About Buhari’s School Certificate By Farooq Kperogi / I Was Not Arrested By The Police-hope Uzodimma / The Outcome Of Atiku's Visit To Sen. Ekweremadu And SE Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.