Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (24278 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / For Igbos Asking Why Ipob Is Burning Police Station Pics / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Realdeals(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Presidential Candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) and publisher of the online news platform Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore on Thursday 1st of November 2018 boarded the train at the Yaba railway station. On a post he shared on Facebook, Sowore lamented the bad state of the Yaba railway station, likened the ticketing office as a place that could not even pass for a horse stable in sane democracies.

”Yesterday I visited the derelict and unbelievably shabby makeshift shack that is the Yaba Train Station in Lagos. There we found a ticketing office which could not even pass for a horse stable in sane democracies. As if to shock us further, we were shown a space made of roofing sheet, dirt, drowned ambition and the shamelessness of our leaders. This space was supposed to be the waiting area of the station. My interaction with Nigerians on the spot and even inside the dingy train opened my eyes to something I hope your eyes will open to as well. Nigeria must be rescued no matter the cost! We have heartless, thieving, conniving and lying dishonourables as leaders. Do the right thing by Nigeria, tell someone about our candidacy and let’s fire up this revolution once and for all!!!”

See more photos: Nigeria News Headlines

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by VaselineCrew: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Just imagine a train station, meanwhile the likes of Ganduje are collecting bundles of extra crispy dollar notes.

How can we be supporting thieves that did this to us?

32 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Realdeals(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Interaction with passenger: See more photos: Nigeria News Headlines

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by amaniro: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kudos to sowore

I thought our brothers said Lagos is just like heaven, what the hell is that am seeing grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by theunnamed: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
That guy's face is not trustworthy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by REDshouse(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
amaniro:
Kudos to sowore

I thought our brothers said Lagos is just like heaven, what the hell is that am seeing grin
that is heaven u are seeing Or have u been to heaven before to see how it looks.... Do u need a ride to heaven I can offer u one

11 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
If you like visit the grave of suicidal Awo, you and Tifnubu will never rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by VaselineCrew: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Youths, adults, my elders, lets all rise to support this guy men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atiku is in Dubai, Buhari is bragging about a WAEC result certificate, while Sowore, an IVY league graduate is on ground going around, identifying problems and solutions, trying to mobilize for support and I say we should give it to him with a righteous, thunderous rage, birthed from a culmination of DECADES worth of our collective frustration as a nation.

Together, one by one, we can change a mind, two minds, a thousand minds... till most Nigerians see that supporting these analog, failed politicians, does us no good.

Look at our train station in Yaba for goodness sake, doesn't that make you boil? Even the just completed one was done to "naija standard", sigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J20v9FPajU0

33 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by VaselineCrew: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
If you like visit the grave of suicidal Awo, you and Tifnubu will never rule Nigeria.

What's wrong with you bro? Who is your own candidate? Don't tell me Atiku?

Let's compare Atiku and Sowore:

EDUCATION
Atiku: Diploma in Law, which is less than a full degree.
Sowore: Masters in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Columbia University (Same Uni as Obama)

CAMPAIGN FUNDING
Atiku:? ? ? ? ? ?
Sowore: Open and Transparent Go-Fund-Me along with open donations by the public

BUSINESS
Atiku: Businesses clouded in allegation after allegation
Sowore: Founder of Sahara Reporters, a very CLEAN and COMPETITIVE business, aspiring to the likes of Aljazera and BBC

HISTORY:
Atiku: Former Vice President faced with further allegations, ruled Nigeria for 8 years (why you coming back bro?)
Sowore: Fought Abacha, Fought OBJ, Fought the Cabal behind Yaradua, Fought GEJ, Fought Tinubu - exposing his land grabs around Lagos, currently fighting Buhari.

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:
Atiku: Strategizing from the comfort of his hotel in Dubai
Sowore: ON GROUND!!! With Town Hall meeting after Town Hall meeting throughout Nigeria.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

EDUCATION
Sowore: Masters in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Columbia University (Same Uni as Obama)

CAMPAIGN FUNDING

BUSINESS
Sowore: Founder of Sahara Reporters, a very CLEAN and COMPETITIVE business, aspiring to the likes of Aljazera and BBC

HISTORY:
Atiku: Former Vice President faced with further allegations, ruled Nigeria for 8 years (why you coming back bro?)
Sowore: Fought Abacha, Fought OBJ, Fought the Cabal behind Yaradua, Fought GEJ, Fought Tinubu - exposing his land grabs around Lagos, currently fighting Buhari.

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:
Sowore: ON GROUND!!! With Town Hall meeting after Town Hall meeting throughout Nigeria.

So many rubbish in one post.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by VaselineCrew: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

So many rubbish in one post.

lol, okay maybe I rushed into judgement rather quickly. so who's your preferred presidential candidate?

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by redsun(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is the only way to go, grab the chance people. It might seem like a joke to typical nigerians that have been stupified from birth to believe and worship heartless thieves like Tinubu,but if you really want you really want to step up to rationality like normal humans,a new breed of rational leaders should take charge to lead the people to a state of basic human rationality.(a state of common sense) a state where keeping the streets paved and clean won't seem like a rocket anymore.

Be conscious. Be aware, alert and alive.

17 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Duru1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
In all kindness, Nigeria should be disintegrated!!! Is the picture really show Yaba train station?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

EDUCATION

CAMPAIGN FUNDING

BUSINESS

HISTORY:

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:

Hmmmm nice one. But Sowore is too close to Tinubu for comfort

Rumour has it that he is just pretending to distant himself from Tinubu

Well may the best candidate win

Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
REDshouse:
that is heaven u are seeing Or have u been to heaven before to see how it looks.... Do u need a ride to heaven I can offer u one
bad boy go kill am na
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
amaniro:
Kudos to sowore

Dirty and smelling Lagos, even Soweto clean pass lekki

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
this man mean well for us but in Nigeria if you are not in Apc Or PDP you go no where

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
This guy might have good intentions... but then everyone can't be president...

if you really want to serve the nation there are other places like the Senate, House of assembly, gov, etc... Everyone can't be president
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Odobaone: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Let him go and rest. He is just strolling alone as if he is on investigation
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Cumtroller: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sowore has always been addicted to failure.

I recall how he lost the class captain election in secondary school and SUG elections thrice in university.

This guy is a joker.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Olatunji1929: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks president of weed smokers association of Nigeria we knw this before that is why we want to replace baba with atiku i would have loved to vote for you but i dont want to waste my vote
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by 46O1CE: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
amaniro:
Kudos to sowore

Why are your kinsmen dying to leave your godforsaken potorpotor region to go hawk gala in Lagos .
Please answer my innocent question

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by deebrain(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by ozo13(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hehehe.all this promise and continuous promises by the "politrikians".
Ok. we have seen the problems on ground.how do u plan to salvage the situation.are u going to borrow to fund the infrastructural devt or jus tel us how u plan to salvage the situation.cos we know our country don't have cash for such projects to make it look like USA .we can only try our best that's if the politicians don't feed fat on the little available resources/cash at the expense of infrastructure.I once checked USA defense budget.lo and behold I saw a whooping $600billion jus for a year o on defense .that like our 30yrs whole budget.we have a long way to go in this continent.
That's why they keep promising and when they get there , they jus have to face the reality.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by 46O1CE: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

[s]Hmmmm nice one. But Sowore is too close to Tinubu for comfort

Rumour has it that he is just pretending to distant himself from Tinubu

Well may the vest candidate win

Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
This one na to fill in the blank space for presidential candidates.
Even a fool knows the war is between Atiku and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
This one na to fill in the blank space for presidential candidates.
Even a fool knows the war is between Atiku and Buhari.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Ovamboland(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Just imagine a train station, meanwhile the likes of Ganduje are collecting bundles of extra crispy dollar notes.

How can we be supporting thieves that did this to us?

I thought Jonathan had transformed the rail system and used it to campaign in 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by SarkinYarki: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
A vote for either Sowore , Oby, Hashim or Durotoye is an indirect Vote for Buhari !!!!

Let's be wise !!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai / Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.