Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Four Keys To Winning The Battle With Yourself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Keys To Winning The Battle With Yourself (577 Views)

Download: Keys To Open Doors | Apostle Joshua Selman / Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C / [A Must Read] Winning The Bet9ja Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Keys To Winning The Battle With Yourself by eaolatoye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
-- Every choice we make is a door we’re deciding to walk through. And we have to choose carefully, because some doors lead to life and others lead to death.

-- We have to discover how to stop creating problems for ourselves — to get out of our own way. It starts with us making this statement: “I declare war on my tendency to sabotage myself.”

-- In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt (USA), when we choose to fight the battle rather than simply talk or think about it, a “wolf rises up in our heart.” Once we commit ourselves to the conflict, a new courage and resolve surfaces within us.

-- The first three “cards” in our declaration of war involve our words, our thoughts, and our actions. The fourth represents the all-important power of the Holy Spirit.

-- The fourth card is critical, because we cannot win this war in our own strength. We need God to give us power, tell us who we are, and supercharge all our efforts. Go to http://www.eaolatoye.com/2018/11/i-declare-war-four-keys-to-winning.html to ream more and take control of your life because you are destined for greatness..

(1) (Reply)

Olades Biography At Nairaland / Sustainable Development International - SUSDEVI / See The Snake I Killed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.