Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (35255 Views)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rep. Member, Temitope Olatoye and his supporters set many brooms ablaze signifying the end of APC in that area.

A member of the House of Representatives representing Lagelu/Akinyele of Oyo State, Hon. Temitope Olatoye on Thursday mobilised hundreds of his followers to burn brooms.

The Honourable said that the burning of the brooms signified the end of the ruling party in the constituency and the state in general.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
God be Praised!!! Everyday Buharis transport money to Daura is getting completed small small

265 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Ebios(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
OK noted but guy, correct ur English... . Another slap, not "slapped"
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Olatunji1929: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Welcome development more to follow

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by chernest2002: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Make una do quick and send failure back to his gay cows .

46 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
When Dem No Face Beta, How Dem No Go Face Slap. Na Buhari I For Like Make Him Face Am Literally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Rep. Member, Temitope Olatoye and his supporters set many brooms ablaze signifying the end of APC in that area.

A member of the House of Representatives representing Lagelu/Akinyele of Oyo State, Hon. Temitope Olatoye on Thursday mobilised hundreds of his followers to burn brooms.

The Honourable said that the burning of the brooms signified the end of the ruling party in the constituency and the state in general.
Lalasticlala
Back to Daura

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
kiss Good

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Optional09: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
They have woken up. Stay woke fellows!

Sowore the future

Hope for our children and seniors

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Easysolution(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mr constituted authority has no good leadership skill

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari deserves a statue from Okoroawusa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
There's big prblm in the camp cheesy it shall be like this till after 2019 election undecided December defection will be massive cheesy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Only a wicked person will still stand with Buhari... I have no problems with APC winning states,buh Buhari is a no no... Very archaic man

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Ccagoke: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Probably he lost the ticket to return to the house!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Jeel: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
I hope they paid for the brooms?

Get your DIY home school for any niche in my siggy
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sai barber cheesy

Sai Oshi-omoh-OLE

100% votes for the APC in the SW grin

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
The raging wind of Atikulation is sweeping through every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

I shall burn my broom tomorrow grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Philinho(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Burn it down until bubu return to daura....Lets ATIKULATE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Burning Broom can't solve your problems... Get life
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
God has delivered you from the power of darkness, this crowd I am seeing will be something 3million?

6 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
ecobank has dealt with me they debited me 5k and refuse to refund and am suppose to travel to collect my appointment letter on monday I don want it to seems my employers am not serious .guys what do u advice I do
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Justnice11: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Well, that's politics for you...

Everyone, I'm led to tell you to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your lives today. God loves you so much that He sent His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for your sin. JESUS is set to save you from eternal misery. Please, give Him a chance today by calling on to His Name. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." - Romans 10:13

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by googlepikins: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
I will like to use this opportunity to decamp to PDP am no longer a member of APC henceforth.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Burning the brooms you bought with your own money
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
ajon1:
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thank you
Aaaaaaah
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
After Nov 18th, flagbearers under APC , flagbearers with party ticket will be funding Atiku's presidential campaign while keeping APC ticket ..anti party activities as never seen before will be witnessed in this coming elections

SarkinYarki:
God be Praised!!! Everyday Buharis transport money to Daura is getting completed small small

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by valentinenkem: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
That is the spirit working......PDP all the way

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Justine2Sweet: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
noted

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.