Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) (13441 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup / Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Xander85: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
awgumayor:
You are posting these pictures and you are proud of them

Yes...he's proud of them! And so am i!

You have a problem with that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by awgumayor: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Xander85:

Yes...he's proud of them! And so am i!

You have a problem with that?
In the nation of the blinds one eyed man is the king. Any day you see how a city is planned and built is the day you will be ashamed of your so called "beautiful Enugu".

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Moree

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Following kiss

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by bantudra: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
So much propaganda for people who do not know Enugu. This is just 2% of Enugu and mostly areas around govt house.

Where's Emene, Ugwuaji, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Uwani, Awkunanaw, Amaechi road, Gariki, Ebony paint, etc, these are the areas that constitute over 95℅ of Enugu and they are in pitiable and horrible squalor with bad roads and filth. Continue to deceive people who haven't been to that town. cheesy

stfu...

do you think everywhere in europe look like london....??

most places in europe are rural and are farmer areas....

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
awgumayor:
In the nation of the blinds one eyed man is the king. Any day you see how a city is planned and built is the day you will be ashamed of your so called "beautiful Enugu".
stop crying more than the bereaved. We are proud of the little we have and hoping for the better. What effort have you put in place to make it be like those places you prise? Bad belle

5 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Will be back to continue with the pictures. Want to do some things now.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Asquare84(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Well done spyder88

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by awgumayor: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
stop crying more than the bereaved. We are proud of the little we have and hoping for the better. What effort have you put in place to make it be like those places you prise? Bad belle
Proud of the little is encouraging your leaders to loot more of the funds meant for development. You should ask for more. In a civilized nation, if a governor failed to do what he is elected to do the people will protest and call for his sack or removal, but in Nigeria we cheer them. My dear I'm not crying more than anybody and it isn't any bad belle. I'm from Enugu and I will be very much happy to see Enugu compete with other developed cities.
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by bantudra: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
awgumayor:
Proud of the little is encouraging your leaders to loot more of the funds meant for development. You should ask for more. In a civilized nation, if a governor failed to do what he is elected to do the people will protest and call for his sack or removal, but in Nigeria we cheer them. My dear I'm not crying more than anybody and it isn't any bad belle. I'm from Enugu and I will be very much happy to see Enugu compete with other developed cities.

the way fee dee fee looted everything,right.....??....sorry,but sorry...we dont think tribal like you....

we just want peace of mind no matter which tribe member is in charge leading nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Chinachriss(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Op, please keep the pictures coming. Enugu is gradually getting there.
I'm impressed.
Please, don't mind the detractors. After wanking, they will just find better sleep.

We de your back.

Igbo Nmanmanu.

Nwa Aba is speaking.

8 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by e7ejinima: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
O makes!

Keep it up.

We expect pictures of every Saturday
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by ideynl1: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
If i post it, it will foul the air and anyone who hasn't been to Enugu before will be so disappointed. It will be a total de-marketing for the town. So no need

Chino, behave yourself
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by MrJah(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
So much propaganda for people who do not know Enugu. This is just 2% of Enugu and mostly areas around govt house.

Where's Emene, Ugwuaji, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Uwani, Awkunanaw, Amaechi road, Gariki, Ebony paint, etc, these are the areas that constitute over 95℅ of Enugu and they are in pitiable and horrible squalor with bad roads and filth. Continue to deceive people who haven't been to that town. cheesy

People like you will never know peace for not saying the right thing. Show us the pictures of all the places you just mentioned and how filthy they are. Animal

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by OreMI22: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
A peep from the top

Oga,
i hope you know that these pictures are like dagger in the heart of many Igbo haters.

They feel like killing you just because they don't want anything good in SE Nigeria. For them, only their region should have everything in Nigeria. Its so sad the types of characters we share a country with. Funnily, that evil attitude come from the current president himself. How can you bitterly hate a segment of your own country? Even when you are supposed to be an elder statesman? It never ceases to amaze me.

6 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'm back

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
the good, the bad and the ugly

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chinekeeeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

OP, are these pictures taken in this Nigeria?

Be truthful?

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
for haters, we have nothing to hide. everything shall be posted.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
if you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
please let just enjoy this thread as i post pictures. All haters should be ignored

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by asorocker: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
It seems Enugu is under marketed and is depending on the good will of good spirited guys like spyder and tedex.

What's even wrong with the Igbo Nation. we have such a world class city and many igbos are wasting in rat holes in Lagos doing all sorts to survive. I think the think East project should be revived.

Our people can do better with an inclusive , self contained east economy where we can live and survive just doing business in the East exporting to the outside world without recourse to Nigeria's dead economy

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
more..

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Chidiebere are you mad? Do you want this thread to turn to where we shall show your dead Abia state?

Your rabid rantings cannot save your yoruba region from the menace of brown roof encroachment. grin

Post all Abia bad pictures and Ibadam brown roofs can only multiply grin

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
more..

OH -MY - GOD!

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
asorocker:
It seems Enugu is under marketed and is depending on the good will of good spirited guys like spyder and tedex.

What's even wrong with the Igbo Nation. we have such a world class city and many igbos are wasting in rat holes in Lagos doing all sorts to survive. I think the think East project should be revived.

Our people can do better with an inclusive , self contained east economy where we can live and survive just doing business in the East exporting to the outside world without recourse to Nigeria's dead economy

Listen, the only thing keeping Igbos in those dead regions is the Ports. Give us port in the good south and see Lagos turn to Ado Ekiti grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
You can walk into the mall to buy stuffs, once you are done.
You mean Roban Stores
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
You can walk into the mall to buy stuffs, once you are done.
I no just know why I love Enugu state
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
our international conference that is wasting...

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
More.
You can barely find another state doing this walk peacefully without seeing troublemakers and pick pockets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria / Lauretta Onochie Asks EFCC, ICPC To Probe FFK Over N2bn Missing Aviation Fund / The Papyrus Magazine Holds Three Awards In One Night As Leaders Are Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.