Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (47337 Views)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
everyone knows Buhari is a scam
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by damiflex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Before we start to insult our fellow youth because of Fayose.

Learn a trade or skill for only serious people please, because we have limited spaces.

Join our Online Training on Graphic Design.

The fee is #5000 for one month (Saturday only).

Date : 10th of November, 2018.

Benefits:
* Download self-made HD videos
* Download premium fonts
* Learn graphic design from the scratch
* Lifetime access to other designers

You can register via
https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form
Whatsapp : https:///2347065059690
Email : info@damiflexsolutions.com
Phone : 07065059690

Our previous works are here:
https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/portfolio

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
elpj:
I like this man
MUMU , APE
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by chucks4sure: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari has nothing to offer…should retire says El-Rufai
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

written by Our Reporter August 18, 2013
The attention of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has been drawn to statements from Generals Muhammadu Buhari and Ibrahim Babangida purporting to be responses to the advice he gave both men to retire.

Since Babangida libelled whole generations of Nigerian youth as being unfit for leadership, age has become an issue in the coming elections. While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. That is all El-Rufai asked of these men who seem to think that their failure to do their best for Nigeria when they had the chance qualifies them for a return to office. Our people surely deserve better.

El-Rufai is amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts. Mallam El-Rufai’s tenure as FCT minister was a period of stellar performance in remaking our federal capital. Despite the difficult decisions that had to be taken to restore Abuja, Mallam El-Rufai continues to receive deserved praise and recognition for his achievements in restoring the Abuja master plan, introducing Nigeria’s first computerised land registry and helping thousands of Nigerians achieve their dreams of home ownership in the federal capital. Buhari is perhaps one of a tiny few blinded by their prejudice from recognising the quality of El Rufai’s service.

That same prejudice accounts for the baseless claims of corruption Buhari levels against El Rufai. The fact is that Mallam El-Rufai served Nigeria with integrity and has never been convicted of any corrupt act. He is boldly contesting the false charges which the Yar’Adua government filed against him in court. It is strange that a Buhari who protests when unproven claims of N2.5 billion (about US $3billion in those days!) missing oil funds are levelled against him can gleefully elevate similar claims into facts when it concerns another. How would Buhari feel if the corruption allegations made against him by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, then a board member of PTF, are today reported as if they were proven facts? So much for “corrupt background” and “shoddy performance”.

Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new. Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history.

The story of counter-trade and import licensing, the cornerstone of Buhari’s stone-age economic strategy and those whose interests it served, is a tale for another day.

Mallam El-Rufai respects both Generals Buhari and Babangida as elder statesmen. He believes their age, experience and guidance may contribute to the success of any future government. El-Rufai however believes that it is time for a new generation of leaders with new thinking and wholesome democratic attitude to move our nation forward. The vicious response by the Buhari camp to a simple statement that their almost-70 principal should retire is proof enough that a Buhari, the new Democrat, tolerant of views different from his own, is yet to evolve. And that is sad, for his fledgling party and its leadership. Buhari and his cohorts may wish to reflect that it will take more than attacks on personalities to become electable. Having seen his version of discipline, Nigerians are not likely to cherish an encore. But they will welcome an engagement with the issues and problems of everyday life that have hobbled the peoples of this land.

Muyiwa Adekeye
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by awoo10(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose either result or Know result

It’s Sai baba
You are as embarrassing and lifeless as your English.
Smh.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Berryking(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Turn up for a job interview/screening and you are on your way home. I blame those who voted a man without certificate into power
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by spartoo: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

Same thing that lead Kanu to where he His now

Moomu like you. Kanu is in Israel. I hope you know where that is.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Keep quiet!!! Oba of Zombies. I have
never seen a nation that has been so
embarrassed by a mere question of 'Mr
President, where are your credentials?

Go tell the lifeless bag of carcass to prepare for more embarrassment.
u 2 shut up...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
u 2 shut up...
With that face of yours? Lmfao! grin

Au revoir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by chosky2589(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Osoko de rock has spoken
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by islandmoon: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
fayose my guy ; history will define you as a hero!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by shekauvsbuhari: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

Same thing that lead Kanu to where he His now
I prefer truthful brave men like them that suffer for de truth to pathetic cowards like U that wallow in lies and deception just to get a meal.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by budusky05(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fayose, Fayose, Fayose. Okay

Don't call me

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by holuphisayor(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fayose with another jab on PMB.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose either result or Know result

It’s Sai baba
Your case stronggrin forty days fasting no fit cure am
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by deomelo: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018

Alhaji Abdul Razack Ibn Fayose Al Muktar

Na WAEC dey pain you like useless roadside village Igbos

Too many comedians in Nigeria

When is your next court date again?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Trexnemesis(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
elpj:
I like this man

Yes, we all like Buhuari.
I'm in my house, come and beat me. grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Princedapace(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Exactly what I said before.. if this was real, he could have collected it since 2015 when he was even an opposition.

It is simply a make believe stuff..

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to make money online, consider checking my profile, read my thread on how I work online as a freelancer. U maybe interested in my online freelance training..
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by jumpandpas(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.

Shut up.

What do you want OBJ to say or are you not aware that OBJ who was even a senior to Buhari in the Army submitted his WAEC result while contesting? .

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Ibcrown(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now. Better person insight you
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by funsho4man(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has reacted to the presentation of a West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate to President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso rock on Friday.

Fayose described the development as a  "national embarrassment, PoliticsNGR gathered.

The President was presented with an 'Attestation of Result' by a WAEC official on Friday, November 2, 2018.

Fayose took to Twitter on Saturday to express his displeasure. He wrote;

"If it was this easy to get WAEC to issue the "Attestation/Confirmation Certificate, why waiting this long? Why contesting four times without a single certificate? So when will the military produce the credentials that he claimed are with them? Many questions begging for answers.

"My consolation is that (provided they will allow votes to count) Nigerians will have the opportunity of ending this national embarrassment in 4 months time. I have never seen a nation that has been so embarrassed by a mere question of 'Mr President, where are your credentials?'"

https://politicsngr.com/just-fayose-reacts-presentation-buharis-waec-certificate/
"I pledge to PMB my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
So help me God."

Kindly forward, if you pledge, too!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by jumpandpas(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
deomelo:
[Fayose.jpg[/img]

Alhaji Abdul Razack Ibn Fayose Al Muktar

Na WAEC dey pain you like useless roadside village Igbos

Too many comedians in Nigeria

When is your next court date again?

grin grin

Sarrki help! help! help!, don't let him remove his clothes and enter mkt.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Throwback: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari is 75 now.
He claimed he wrote waec 57 years ago.

75-57= 18

The buhari on that result passport looks older than 18.
Mr integrity my ass.

Did anyone ever claim to you that it wasn't a recent picture that was supplied for the newly issued document?

What manner of idiocy prevents the human mind from comprehending that a newly issued document would use the current template available, including a recent passport picture that was never included until the early 2000s?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Wheezdwisdom(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
For this month now PMB gave the opposition something to be debating back and forth on.....instead of focusing on their campaigns.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by jae101(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
fayose na man you be abeg...buhari's 18yr old passport photograph be looking like an obituary photograph of an 80yr old papa
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by gentlegenius(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nedukkc:
I just weak for the result.
The photo sef na him taya me pass.
Apparently Buhari was old from birth.

So many Nigerians just let sentiments mess with their intelligence.

He was lifeless from birth grin
jae101:
fayose na man you be abeg...buhari's 18yr old passport photograph be looking like an obituary photograph of an 80yr old papa
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by jadams: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nedukkc:
I just weak for the result.
The photo sef na him taya me pass.
Apparently Buhari was old from birth.

So many Nigerians just let sentiments mess with their intelligence.

so you didn't see that sentiments (in your own case, hatred) had messed your own intelligence too .
is it not a current picture that will be there ?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by shevy45(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
If 2 say u be yahoo boy, nobody go pay you...you just drop account number without your name & number...you be zombie.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Bodude504: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by flames01: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.

Go through Reno's post again and compare with this rubbish you post. If buhari has a certificate, how come WAEC can't find it in their database? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by jadams: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
I prefer truthful brave men like them that suffer for de truth to pathetic cowards like U that wallow in lies and deception just to get a meal.

Truthful brave men indeed.
But you and I know they are lying cowards.
Nnamdi Kanu jumping bail and running out of Nigeria.
Ayo Fayose publicly saying his own mother still wears pampers and his "in pains" drama .
if despite these you still call them truthful and brave men, then I feel sorry for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.